Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We chose Timothy Whaley & Associates after meeting with 3 other companies because we felt like it was a great fit with our budget, our photography/video needs, and they just made us feel comfortable in trusting they would follow through with a great product. We had engagement pictures taken and there was a slight mix-up with the photos we could proof and as soon as we made our concerns known, staff at TWA handled and solved the issue immediately. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than we imagined. Having 2 photographers at our event brought 2 great photo perspectives, which greatly enhanced our wedding day memories captured. Our video blew us all away with the intro and ending, which were truly unique and wonderful - not just a plain boring tape but edited to go above and beyond. I would and have recommended TWA to anyone needing these services for their special day.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The photographers and videographer were great!!!! They were so cool and amazing! Sometimes I forgot we had photographers there. The results were amazing!!!!!! Far beyond what I expected!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My photographer arrived on time and ready. He was friendly, fun, and excited to be there. He was so easy to work with and his pictures were amazing. When it came to the pictures I wanted and who I wanted them with I was not prepared and I was nervous to see the pictures because of this. But he did an amazing job, the pictures are beautiful and a great mix of guests, bridal party, family, food, everything you could think of. Bill, my photographer was like the superhero for the day. He was prepared for everything I wasn't and made it so much easier to relax and enjoy the day. My mother's dress ripped the second she was zipped up and really had nothing to fix it with. Bill had a sewing kit, bobby pins, safety pins anything that could have gone wrong with the bridal party he was prepared for. His pictures were terrific and was so easy to work with and just be real around allowing my husband and I, the bridal party, and guests to be themselves. I cannot thank him enough for the great job he did.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Our photographer and photo journalist were wonderful! We had many different stops between our ceremony and reception and they were up for anything. Our day ran smoothly and we were left with extra time to take outdoor pictures to add to our memories. Thank you Timothy Whaley! We could not be more pleased with the service that you provided for us!

Services Used: Photography

I had two photographers and they were both great. THey were on time and very flexibe at doing what i wanted to do and to accomidate the weather. I would recommend them to anyone

Services Used: Photography

We had excellent service! All of our questions were answered and our photographers were amazing! The young man running our photo booth did a great job! We love all of the pictures and he took the time to enlarge all of the photo booth pictures Ben and I were in!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They did an amazing job! Jerry was fantastic on our wedding day! He knew exactly what he was doing and the pictures turned out amazing! Great company to go with and trust for your big day!

Profile Picture
Erin
03/23/2013

Timothy Whaley & Associates was great to work with for our wedding photographs! They assigned the best photographer ever - Gokhan - he was charming, fun, sincere, knowledgable and captured everything to create a great memory in our pictures. Everyone that we spoke to during the process was very professional and helpful. They answered questions we didn't even know to ask about and created a perfect way to keep memories of our special day. We look forward to using them in the future for family portraits!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Everyone we worked with was very helpful. No matter the question or the situation, they were there with answers.

Services Used: Photography

We are very satisfied with the services and products that TWA provides. Our photographer (Heidi) and photojournalist (Nick) were on time, cordial, and fun! The temps on our wedding day were COLD (Mid February, 2013), and being outdoor enthusiasts we wanted as many pictures outside as possible. Heidi and Nick were prepared to continue working as long as we could take the cold to get the pictures we wanted, and never once complained about the weather. They were conscious of the wedding party and allowed for 'warm up breaks' as needed, but always continued scouting the area for ideas while we were inside. The creativity, angles, filters used to capture different lighting aspects, and overall feel of the photos we received is everything we were hoping for. TWA provided us with an excellent service, professional staff, and captured our special day with some beautiful images.

Services Used: Photography

We could not have dreamed that working with any photographer would have been as easy and enjoyable as working with Palo from TWA photography. From beginning to end we had an outstanding experience. He was friendly but very professional and kept everything moving without being rude. He was even fantastic with our 3 year old ring bearer who couldn't seem to keep both shoes on.

Prior to working with Palo we also had an amazing experience with the booking agent. He was willing to meet us late evening out in the suburbs to accommodate my husband's night shift schedule. They followed up with us, were very reasonable for the value they provided and incredibly friendly service at every turn.

Services Used: Photography

The initial consultation with Timothy Whaley was excellent. They obtained detailed information and explained a great deal about their company. Samples of work was provided and I did not feel rushed at all.
Our photographer Nicki O. was fabulous. She was creative, fun and energetic.
Nicki interacted with all the guests and took a ton of pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Heidi was our photographer and Douglas was our photojournalist. I have not seen the pictures yet, but I was very impressed with both of them the day of the wedding! Both of them exceeded my expectations by far! I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Services Used: Photography

We had 2 photographers and 1 videographer. They were all great! They kept the pictures moving and things moving smoothly. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

This company was by far one of the best photography businesses that have ever existed. From their personalized customer service to their talented and fun photographers, I would not recommend any other company to brides than this one!! Totally worth every single penny and more!! Love them!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

TWA could not have possibly picked a better photographer for my wedding. He was absolutely perfect for my style (very sarcastic and laid back). He was joking along with us the whole time we were getting ready, was extremely efficient in sticking to the hectic daily schedule, and the photos he showed me that day were breathtaking. We can't wait to see the full album! Plus the company will waive all future sitting fees for photo shoots in the future (baby photos, family pics, etc.).