Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From start to finish TWA provided us with excellent service! We were able to meet at a location that was convenient for us for our initial consultation and were able to choose a photographer that worked with what we wanted. Although our photographers gave us suggestions for picture poses, they were more than willing to let us do our own thing as well. Overall, we had a great experience from start to finish and would definitely recommend them!

2+ years ago

The photographer came ready with poses because I had no idea what to do. He was very creative and all the pictures turned out wonderful!

Catherine
06/22/2013

Timothy Whaley impressed me and my husband after our first meeting. They were professional and had experience shooting weddings at both of my venues. After meeting with them, I didn't feel that I needed to look at other companies. I was not disappointed.

I had 2 photographers and 1 videographer shoot my wedding. All three of them called me before my wedding day to get a feel as to what was important to capture on my big day. They also offered meaningful suggestions since they had photographed other weddings at my venues. The day of my wedding they all arrived early and were ready to go in plenty of time. Throughout the day, each photographer remained very professional yet fun to be around and they worked well together to capture a variety of photos throughout the day.

While planning my wedding, other vendors would ask who my photographer was for the wedding. When I would say, Timothy Whaley, they would say, "Oh, you are going to have some beautiful picturses." It was very reassuring to be working with a company that is so respected by other vendors in their field.

I received my book of proofs a couple of weeks ago and they are truly beautiful photos!! Also, my husband and I just watched our wedding video the other night and it was very nicely done! Both the pictures and the video are such a nice remembrance of our wedding day. I am so happy that I trusted Timothy Whaley to capture all of these special memories.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

I was very impressed with the service I received from Timothy Whaley & Associates. Wally and Nick were our Photographers and were both on time, very friendly and outgoing and very easy to work with. They had great ideas and made everyone feel comfortable that day. I love my images I received and would definitely recommend them to future brides!! Our Videographer Cathy was amazing too and didn't miss a moment!! They all made our wedding day perfect!!!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

OUR PHOTOGRAPHER: The photographer selected for us was Jerry Amber. He was AWESOME. My husband and I are only 22, so he indulged us in being goofy and taking all of the funny pinteresty photos that we wanted. He kept us entertained all day, and more importantly, he kept up with our INTENSE pace. He was a pleasure to work with and our entire wedding party has told us that they want his number.

WEDDING DAY: Our photographer arrived early, when things were hectic he told me to calm down, he knew what to do without being in the way. He directed when we needed it and just took shots when I wanted to direct. After shooting the church (we got all of the shots we wanted there), we spent about four hours in the city of chicago getting awesome shots at cool locations (the bean, business district, bridge, etc) At one point he started screaming at a giant crowd to move out of our way at the Bean and then proceeded to get everyone behind him as he shot photos of our wedding party spread out across almost the entire length of the bean. These photos are priceless!! Once we arrived at our reception location, The Shedd Aquarium, he followed us (literally running) through exhibits taking all of the photos that I requested. Once the reception began, he got the necessary photos of the venue and started taking shots of the tables. My one complaint is that there are 4 tables missing (happens to be some of the most important ones too) However, this is our fault, not his. We transitioned too quickly and he had to start taking pictures of the speeches. Since we were at the Shedd, we had a beautiful view of the city and towards the end of our reception, we snuck out to take pictures with the skyline, these photos are unbelievable and showed true talent. I could not recommend our photographer more, he was incredibly sweet and so much fun to work with, he was professional and took exceptional photos.

2+ years ago

I was extremely pleased with the service provided by Timothy Whaley & Associates. I felt as though each of the photographers genuinely wanted to get to know my husband and I, so that they could shoot the types of photographs that fit our personal style. In addition, the photographers were not pushy and were very easy to get along with. We were very pleased with our wedding proofs; the pictures turned out beautiful!!

Services Used: Photography

We chose Timothy Whaley & Associates after meeting with 3 other companies because we felt like it was a great fit with our budget, our photography/video needs, and they just made us feel comfortable in trusting they would follow through with a great product. We had engagement pictures taken and there was a slight mix-up with the photos we could proof and as soon as we made our concerns known, staff at TWA handled and solved the issue immediately. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out better than we imagined. Having 2 photographers at our event brought 2 great photo perspectives, which greatly enhanced our wedding day memories captured. Our video blew us all away with the intro and ending, which were truly unique and wonderful - not just a plain boring tape but edited to go above and beyond. I would and have recommended TWA to anyone needing these services for their special day.

Services Used: Photography, Videography

The photographers and videographer were great!!!! They were so cool and amazing! Sometimes I forgot we had photographers there. The results were amazing!!!!!! Far beyond what I expected!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

My photographer arrived on time and ready. He was friendly, fun, and excited to be there. He was so easy to work with and his pictures were amazing. When it came to the pictures I wanted and who I wanted them with I was not prepared and I was nervous to see the pictures because of this. But he did an amazing job, the pictures are beautiful and a great mix of guests, bridal party, family, food, everything you could think of. Bill, my photographer was like the superhero for the day. He was prepared for everything I wasn't and made it so much easier to relax and enjoy the day. My mother's dress ripped the second she was zipped up and really had nothing to fix it with. Bill had a sewing kit, bobby pins, safety pins anything that could have gone wrong with the bridal party he was prepared for. His pictures were terrific and was so easy to work with and just be real around allowing my husband and I, the bridal party, and guests to be themselves. I cannot thank him enough for the great job he did.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Our photographer and photo journalist were wonderful! We had many different stops between our ceremony and reception and they were up for anything. Our day ran smoothly and we were left with extra time to take outdoor pictures to add to our memories. Thank you Timothy Whaley! We could not be more pleased with the service that you provided for us!

Services Used: Photography

I had two photographers and they were both great. THey were on time and very flexibe at doing what i wanted to do and to accomidate the weather. I would recommend them to anyone

Services Used: Photography

We had excellent service! All of our questions were answered and our photographers were amazing! The young man running our photo booth did a great job! We love all of the pictures and he took the time to enlarge all of the photo booth pictures Ben and I were in!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

They did an amazing job! Jerry was fantastic on our wedding day! He knew exactly what he was doing and the pictures turned out amazing! Great company to go with and trust for your big day!

Erin
03/23/2013

Timothy Whaley & Associates was great to work with for our wedding photographs! They assigned the best photographer ever - Gokhan - he was charming, fun, sincere, knowledgable and captured everything to create a great memory in our pictures. Everyone that we spoke to during the process was very professional and helpful. They answered questions we didn't even know to ask about and created a perfect way to keep memories of our special day. We look forward to using them in the future for family portraits!

2+ years ago

Everyone we worked with was very helpful. No matter the question or the situation, they were there with answers.

Services Used: Photography

We are very satisfied with the services and products that TWA provides. Our photographer (Heidi) and photojournalist (Nick) were on time, cordial, and fun! The temps on our wedding day were COLD (Mid February, 2013), and being outdoor enthusiasts we wanted as many pictures outside as possible. Heidi and Nick were prepared to continue working as long as we could take the cold to get the pictures we wanted, and never once complained about the weather. They were conscious of the wedding party and allowed for 'warm up breaks' as needed, but always continued scouting the area for ideas while we were inside. The creativity, angles, filters used to capture different lighting aspects, and overall feel of the photos we received is everything we were hoping for. TWA provided us with an excellent service, professional staff, and captured our special day with some beautiful images.