Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Flexibility
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

Everyone we worked with was very helpful. No matter the question or the situation, they were there with answers.

Services Used: Photography

We are very satisfied with the services and products that TWA provides. Our photographer (Heidi) and photojournalist (Nick) were on time, cordial, and fun! The temps on our wedding day were COLD (Mid February, 2013), and being outdoor enthusiasts we wanted as many pictures outside as possible. Heidi and Nick were prepared to continue working as long as we could take the cold to get the pictures we wanted, and never once complained about the weather. They were conscious of the wedding party and allowed for 'warm up breaks' as needed, but always continued scouting the area for ideas while we were inside. The creativity, angles, filters used to capture different lighting aspects, and overall feel of the photos we received is everything we were hoping for. TWA provided us with an excellent service, professional staff, and captured our special day with some beautiful images.

Services Used: Photography

We could not have dreamed that working with any photographer would have been as easy and enjoyable as working with Palo from TWA photography. From beginning to end we had an outstanding experience. He was friendly but very professional and kept everything moving without being rude. He was even fantastic with our 3 year old ring bearer who couldn't seem to keep both shoes on.

Prior to working with Palo we also had an amazing experience with the booking agent. He was willing to meet us late evening out in the suburbs to accommodate my husband's night shift schedule. They followed up with us, were very reasonable for the value they provided and incredibly friendly service at every turn.

Services Used: Photography

The initial consultation with Timothy Whaley was excellent. They obtained detailed information and explained a great deal about their company. Samples of work was provided and I did not feel rushed at all. Our photographer Nicki O. was fabulous. She was creative, fun and energetic. Nicki interacted with all the guests and took a ton of pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Heidi was our photographer and Douglas was our photojournalist. I have not seen the pictures yet, but I was very impressed with both of them the day of the wedding! Both of them exceeded my expectations by far! I could not have asked for a better photographer!

Services Used: Photography

We had 2 photographers and 1 videographer. They were all great! They kept the pictures moving and things moving smoothly. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

This company was by far one of the best photography businesses that have ever existed. From their personalized customer service to their talented and fun photographers, I would not recommend any other company to brides than this one!! Totally worth every single penny and more!! Love them!

Services Used: Photography, Videography

TWA could not have possibly picked a better photographer for my wedding. He was absolutely perfect for my style (very sarcastic and laid back). He was joking along with us the whole time we were getting ready, was extremely efficient in sticking to the hectic daily schedule, and the photos he showed me that day were breathtaking. We can't wait to see the full album! Plus the company will waive all future sitting fees for photo shoots in the future (baby photos, family pics, etc.).

Services Used: Photography, Videography

They were very helpful to help us decide what we wanted to take pictures of. I had opted not to have a videographer and had 2 photographers instead. They were able to capture the WHOLE day! the picture quality was also fabulous.

Services Used: Photography

Our album was beautiful. THe staff and photographers were very helpful and fun to work with.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

A very positive experience from start to finish! Our photographer, Tim, was great. I can't wait to see how the final pictures turn out.

Muna
09/16/2012

I am so happy that we chose Timothy Whaley, I am in love with our pictures! The staff is so nice and friendly! I would defiantly recommend them to my family and friends

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We received many compliments from our guests about both of our photographers. They were friendly and professional. Now that I've seen the proofs, I am also very happy with that.

Services Used: Photography

I would absolutely reccomend their photography! We had Mikhail as our photographer and he was fabulous! They are professional and offer outstanding photography for a great price.

Services Used: Photography

Timothy Whaley did a great job photographing our special day. We had two photographers who were both prompt, got to know us and what we wanted and did a wonderful job photographing all aspects of the day. I would strongly recommend using TWA. Thanks!

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough great things about Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists! Everything they did turned out perfect and its because they made me feel super comfortable on my wedding day. I was definitely nervous that day but I didn't want it to show in my photos- both of my photographers were so easy to talk to and outgoing. Since I spent most of the day with them, they were able to put me at ease while making the photography experience enjoyable. It DEFINITELY shows in all of the pictures. Fabulous company, wonderful experience.