Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Win Our $12,000.00 Wedding Giveaway! Just click the website link below.

Chicagoland, IL 60462 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We're so happy we chose TWA because everything from the consultation to the meeting with our photographer and the open communication to the actual day of the event, was amazing. We're more than honored to have chosen the best of the best. Thank you again TWA for making our day something we'll never forget.

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
April
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had Jerry as our photographer! I am so thrilled that they matched Jerry with us! We absolutely loved working with him as did our bridal party! Jerry was extremely helpful, actually he went above and beyond of what I ever expected! He gave direction, shot all the photos we requested and helped with the placement of my dress when needed during the photos! He was like a member of the family!! I absolutely recommend Jerry as your photographer!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Wally Kulak as our photographer and he was absolutely amazing. He was so much fun to have around all day and night and the ideas for pictures he had were outstanding. He made everyone laugh and was just so great to work with. We cannot wait to see the finished product but are confident the shots are fantastic as he made sure of every detail in taking them. I would definitely recommend Wally for anyone wanting a photographer that is a ton of fun to be around and does great work.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
zendoggy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Timothy Whaley Artists was a great company to work with. They were very friendly and helpful with all our questions and needs. Our photographer was Wally Kulak and he did an amazing job! He was fun and interactive with everyone making them feel relaxed and enjoying all the pictures that were taken! I don't think there was anything he missed. I would definitely recommend Timothy Whaley and would ask for Wally if he's available!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography
Erin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Timothy Whaley Photography was not only professional but made us feel like family. They were so friendly and genuinely happy for our special day. From the 1st person we met with to the meeting with the photographers I felt like we were in good hands. We met personally with the photographer and she showed us some of her work which was very helpful. We kept in constant contact up until the day of the wedding. About a month before the wedding I decided that I wanted two photographers and Timothy Whaley Photography made it happen. I had a phone meeting with the 2nd photographer about 2 weeks after requesting. The day of the wedding the main photographer met us at the hotel on time and with a smile. She had wonderful suggestions for pictures and made my bridal party and I feel comfortable with every shot. She then went over to the Groom’s room and took pictures of the groomsmen. We took pictures before the ceremony and after the ceremony. They both made sure we had the shots that we wanted. During the reception I didn’t have to ask them anything, they walked around and took pictures. When the wedding was over I felt more than sure that we would have beautiful pictures. Getting closer to the date of the wedding is when all the problems start to arise but I never worried about the photographers. I knew that they would be there and do a wonderful job. When it came time for my reveal party we were so excited. My husband and I both took off the whole day so we could just reminisce. When we sat down to watch the power point slide it was like reliving the day all over again. I started to cry seeing the pictures and how happy everybody was and just being in the moment. For our big day the photographers took over 1600 pictures so we had a lot to relive. I will never forget Timothy Whaley Photography and plan on using them in the future. I have already recommended them to two friends that are getting married.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We absolutely loved our photographers, Heidi & Rich from TWA Photography! They were so great at what they did and captured all those precious moments that we want to remember forever! They were both so personable and professional. Thank you TWA, Heidi, & Rich! Those memories will last a lifetime!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photography is a key part of a wedding and I would highly recommend Timothy Whaley photography to everyone! They have so many talented photographers for you to choose from to ensure you have someone that fits your style and needs. Joe Pizzo was outstanding! He really understood what we wanted and took the time to make sure each shot was perfect!

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Stephanie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my photographers, they captured everything I wanted and now have hundred of picture to remember our perfect day.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our two photographers were wonderful to work with. They were open to the pictures we wanted and they also provided us with some unique shots. It was a great day and the photos really helped to capture that.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would definitely recommend Timothy Whaley for wedding photos and video. Loved working with Palo and Rex. Kept their energy all day. Very professional and fun. Our photos and video turned out beautiful!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Natalie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

TWA was great! I had two photographers for my wedding in June at Oak Brook Bath & Tennis Club. They were early, very prepared (Bill even had bobby pins and scissors for little mishaps while getting dressed), and professional. Both photographers had great ideas on pictures and in the end we had like 2,000 pictures to go through to make our bridal album. Although I wish it didn't take so long I am so anxious to see the end result!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding day was beautifully captured by the Timothy Whaley photographers. We had 2 photographers and 1 photojournalist and they all worked together to make sure we had every picture we asked for plus so many more from their creative ideas. We chose the Sapphire collection and it has totally been worth the money that we paid. Overall, we had an excellent experience with Timothy Whaley and Associates.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am extremely impressed with the services provided at Timothy Whaley. From the first meeting, they were extremely professional. We met with a sales associate who talked to us about what we were looking for and chose a photographer based on our wants. We got to meet with our photographer and have the approval about whether we wanted him as our photographer for our wedding. It was a perfect match! We could not have been happier. We did the package with 2 photographers and on our wedding day, they could not have been more wonderful. First, they both helped everyone be comfortable with the camera. I never felt pressured or pushed into particular photos. I got all the photos I wanted & both photographers were extremely perceptive to our requests and feedback. When I saw my pictures, I was extremely impressed. The quality was outstanding and the photos were absolutely beautiful! Additionally, they have great options for products to share your wedding photos from bridal albums to wall art. They have all types of options to meet budgets from small to big. We also had a videographer & I am extremely happy with the outcome of our video! I think the most important thing is that we got to be involved in every step of the process. Everyone at Timothy Whaley really cares about your wedding and wants the best for you.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographer, Amber was amazing! Fun, great to work with, and very creative! The studio was very professional and made sure the whole experience was easy!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographer was Jerry Amber and he was amazing! Our photos turned out beautiful and our guests absolutely loved him. He is such a character! Couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Laura and Sami were wonderful photographers. They were very professional and you could tell they have been shooting weddings for a long time. They kept us on schedule with the church photos to ensure we would be able to have enough time at our "destination shoot." The images we received were even more amazing than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend Timothy Whaley Photography for any wedding for photo shoot!

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
888-207-4686
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards