Tiffany's Bakery

Value
Flexibility

Very good

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We bought a Premier Wedding Cake and it was like heaven in every bite! The butter creme icing was to die for! Our guest couldn't guest enough of our cake. It was beautiful and delicious!

Everybody knows Tiffany's Cakes are the best!

Private User
1+ year ago

Great cake for great price. Very elegant and tasty.

Cassandra
10/12/2013

My Cake was awsome, I was just like I invisioned it and the taste was to top it off. When I saw the cake I could not believe it for the price. They did everything down to the T. Thank you Tiffany's bakery for making my day so special.

Rock
01/26/2013

I used Tiffany's Bakery Clinton for the wedding cake. the cake was beautiful!!! very tasty and delivery and set up was on time. the delivery fee of $45 even though the location was only 5 minutes away from the shop was a bit much. However the cake itself was very well done and very pretty. Thank you.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

All the staff at Tiffany's was very helpful and professional during my wedding cake selection process. The cake was beautiful and delicious.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

This cake was simply delicious and beautiful! I recommend Tiffany's Bakery.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Wedding Cake was wonderful! It was tasty and beautiful! Also the cake was affordable. We ordered our cake online, which was a great benefit in regards to cost:)

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I recommend this cake to anybody in the southern Maryland area. It's absolutely delicious! I've never tasted a cake as good as this one. And they have plenty of different variaties of styles and flavors to choose one. 100% Amazing. It's definitely worth picking for your wedding.

Cassandra
04/25/2009

My dad insisted I use Tiffany's because he loves them! I used the newer one in Clinton though, but same company. I had an unusual design on a cake and they were very willing to try. I was a little nervous and it came out a little different than my vision, but it was still great! They even took a picture of it to put in their book to offer other brides....so if you see the odd three layer lilac/melon cake with strips on bottom, circles on middle layer and zig zag on top...that's mine!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Tiffany's Bakery has been a favorite since childhood. It is just ironic that we would have them do our wedding cake. Everyone thought they were delicious and even more enjoyed the fact that they were cupcakes!