Tiffany & Company

Flexibility:
 (4.4/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  3.0
I absolutely love the engagement ring and wedding band. He chose the newest Lucida setting... It is gorgeous. Unfortunately the closest Tiffany & co. Is in. Houston; it is a pain to travel to houston to get the ring cleaned.
Wedding: 10/27/2012
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Everything you would expect from Tiffany's.

Absolutely beautiful rings at an enormous price.

After-sale follow-up was nice.

Did I mention the rings are perfect?
Wedding: 11/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Tiffany & Co. is the best of the best! There is a reason they have been in business since 1837. It is worth the investment. Their rings are so classic and elegant you cannot go wrong. You need to make a trip to the 2nd floor on 5th Avenue.
Wedding: 08/13/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
I love Tiffany & Company, the customer service is why people keep coming back to them. We bought our wedding bands here we were very happy with our experience. I would not say they are flexible though with pricing but its experience that makes worth it!

Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Oh my goodness, I love the Jean Schlumberger ring that I purchased here!!!! The staff were very helpful in assisting me with my purchase.
Wedding: 02/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Both my engagement ring and my wedding band came from Tiffany's. I love my rings - they are so beautiful and you can just tell they are made from quality material. The individuals that helped us pick out my rings were very helpful and even sent a hand written thank you note after I purchased my wedding band. The store in NYC sized my engagement ring in 4 hours so that I did not have to leave it with them for an extended period of time. The quality of service and products are very high and I would definitely recommend them!
Wedding: 09/18/2010
4.3/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.5
We shopped here for my engagement ring and wedding band, but ended up not purchasing them from this particular location, since my husband is from California. It's more money than what you'd pay for the same exact product elsewhere, but the service and quality are unparalleled. The Tiffany & Co. name is not just hype. If you have the money, go for it!
Wedding: 08/08/2010
4.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
My engagement ring is from Tiffany & Co. and it is just breathtaking. My wedding theme was also Tiffany since i'm obsessed with all things aqua.
Wedding: 08/07/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Both my engagement ring and wedding band are from Tiffany & Co., NY, NY. I love my band, I'm so happy that this is the ring I get to look at for the rest of my life! My husband did a great job - its perfect.
Wedding: 04/25/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  3.5

vegasbride 5 Reviews
Tiffany's provided excellent service for our wedding bands. In the city that we're in, there isn't a Tiffany store but we were able to order it online. Also, when we realized that the bands were half a size to big, they sent FedEx to pick it up the next day and ship us new rings without any hassle.
Wedding: 02/10/2009

Private User 5 Reviews
We purchase all out jewelry at Tiffany & Company.The staff does a great job of showing us their selection.I found a beautiful necklace at one of their locations that I wore at my wedding.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Our rings look superb. My wife gets compliments on hers from all of her friends, and I could not be happier with mine. Of course, this is to be expected from a vendor with such a high prestige such as Tiffany & Co. Very classy, very nice rings.
Wedding: 08/19/2008

c 5 Reviews
Our salesperson was incredibly helpful and patient as she guided us through our decisions. It was a wonderful experience.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We got our wedding bands at Tiffany's. We knew we wanted something simple and found rings we liked very quickly. The staff is knowledgeable and patient. They have most of their rings available in stock in a number of sizes, so we were able to walk away with our rings right then (a huge plus when the wedding is a week away). Tiffany's is known for their service and quality, and they delivered. They also have a reputation for not having conflict gold and diamonds, which I appreciate.
Wedding: 07/26/2008
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Missy 4 Reviews
Anyone could easily spend an arm and a leg here. The staff knows what they are doing here! Within no time we were able to find what we were looking for. It was probably the easiest part of the planning process.
Wedding: 05/24/2008
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
There's really nowhere else to go but Tiffany & Co. if you want the most amazing wedding jewelry. My engagement ring and both our wedding bands came from here, and it was worth every penny! Speak with Abby in personal sales, she was so helpful and not pushy at all. She worked with our budget, and made the whole process very enjoyable. Sure, Tiffany jewelry is expensive, but you'll be looking at these rings for the rest of your life, and it's such a good investment. I highly recommend the Tiffany Classic as an engagement ring - it's amazing!
Wedding: 03/08/2008
 212-755-8000
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire