Tiffany & Co. - Chicago

Tiffany & Co. - Chicago

Chicago, IL
312.944.7500
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.3
Flexibility
Sidney
08/08/2015

My fiance and I began ring shopping months before he proposed, and while we felt that the customer service was wonderful at almost every jewelry shop we walked into, Tiffany & Co. stood out as being not too aggressive with trying to pitch you their rings while still maintaining excellent customer service. Our saleswoman was extremely informative about the different options we had for the type of ring I was looking for, and even brought over wedding band suggestions to pair with the rings I was considering so I knew what they would look like with a band on after the wedding.

My fiance found the price point at Tiffany's comparable or not much more than most of the other stores we visited. He ended up buying my engagement ring from Tiffany's and was very pleased with the level of assistance he got as he tried to determine what carat, clarity, and color levels he could do within his budget without sacrificing the look of a beautiful ring. They even were able to custom order the ring style I wanted to ensure that the side stones on the setting were the same color and clarity as the center diamond he had selected.

They even throw in free cleanings at their store, so any time I'm out shopping on Michigan Avenue I'll swing by and drop off my ring and it's ready for me 30 minutes later, sparkling like the day I got it. Can't say enough good things about my Tiffany's experience.

Services Used: Jewelry

My husband and I purchased my engagement ring and wedding bands from the Tiffany & Co. location at Oak Brook, IL. We had worked with the same sales associate each time, Alexis. He is amazing! Very customer-oriented and warm. When I came the day before my wedding to have my rings cleaned with my bridesmaids and at-the-time fiance, Alexis set up in a private room a Moet champagne toast for our wedding! It was such a beautiful and courteous thing for him to do. Excellent customer service at this location in particular, but I'm sure all Tiffany locations are alike. Definitely would recommend this as the jeweler of choice for any event, and it will be my jeweler of choice for all of my future events!

1+ year ago
4.3

very lovely rings great response and timing

Services Used: Jewelry

Had a wonderful experience purchasing our wedding bands here. Their 12 month no-interest plan is great and we love taking the rings in for complimentary cleaning/polishing at any Tiffany location. Highly recommend

0.7

RACIST MANAGERS AT TIFFANY & CO. IN CHICAGO STORE ON MICHIGAN AVE!!!

IF YOU ARE A MINORITY, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME OR HARD EARNED MONEY AT TIFFANY & CO. DOWNTOWN CHICAGO! MANGER (TERRI) REFUSED TO ISSUE ME STORE CREDIT FOR UNWORN JEWELRY EVEN WHEN A GIFT RECEIPT WAS PRESENTED. MY CO-WORKER WHO IS NON-BLACK RETURNED ITEMS WE BOTH RECEIVED AS X-MAS GIFTS WITH NO PROBLEM. BUT IF YOU ARE AFRICAN-AMERICAN, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR YOU!

4.7

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at Tiffany. Although their jewelry is quite expensive, the service is extremely professional and accommodating.

JustSaying
2+ years ago

We purchased our wedding bands from Tiffany & Co (Oak Brook, IL location). The salesperson was very knowledgeable about the jewlery, was kind, helpful and courteous. We selected our rings and they engraved them onsite. The engraver made a mistake on the female wedding band (which is so rare), but Tiffany & Co. owned up to it and was very apologetic. We selected another wedding band and they engraved it correctly the second time. The female wedding band was also sized correctly, as specified. Overall, we had a great experience at this jeweler and we are happy with our purchases.

Services Used: Jewelry

Beautiful quality with a high price tag, still gorgeous, though, and great customer service.

Services Used: Jewelry

My rings sparkle everywhere there is light! We were greeted as we walked in and were well taken care of. Tiffany's workers do not hound you or push you to buy something which made me feel comfortable and not rushed when picking out our bands. It's expensive, I won't lie, but the quality and beauty of both of our rings are exceptional!

2+ years ago

My husband and I where looking at a amazing ring, at the Tiffany & Co.So I decided that I would inquire and find out more about it.The staff helped me a lot and where very willing to show me all their selection.I managed to get them to personalize it and write some lovely things on it.I really cant take the staff enough for helping me and being so professional.

Services Used: Jewelry

Connie at Tiffany and Co. on Michigan Avenue is wonderful. She helped my husband pick the perfect engagement ring. She not only showed him the rings they had, but she brought in other rings from different stores for him to select from. Over the course of about 3 weeks, they called each other, emailed, and met in the store until Matthew was 100% sure he'd picked the right one. When it came to our wedding rings, she was very helpful and sweet to us. There are a lot of tourists that come into the store and it can be hard to get help. Whenever she saw us, she made us a path to the counter and worked with us as long as we needed. Buying diamonds can be daunting, but Connie made it really relaxed and pain-free. I adore my wedding ring set and I have her to thank. She has great taste and helped me select the perfect band to match my engagement ring. Now I have a very sparkly hand!

The only thing that I will say about this Tiffany's is that I had some trouble getting my ring sized correctly. It took 4 tries for them to finally fit me correctly and I was without my ring for a total of 29 days when we first got it. It seemed like no one knew what they were doing until I finally worked with one of the managers. Customer service can get busy here and you sometimes have to wait a while. Other than that, this is a great store with lots of great people and wonderful jewelry. We also bought my bridesmaids silver necklaces (and earrings for 2 of them) here. Everyone loved their gifts and wore them on the wedding day. I even got myself a set because I was jealous of how pretty everyone looked! :)

Services Used: Jewelry

I love my e-ring and wedding band. Tiffany’s was great to work with and the quality is perfect. They also provide a leather portfolio about each diamond in the ring for insurance purposes. We also received a certificate for our wedding bangs for insurance purposes also.

3.4

I love their jewerly but I rarely have a good experience inside the store. I find most of the sales people to be snobby. I would only recommend this vendor if you want a great diamond, because Tiffany's truely has the best diamonds.

3.7

What can I say, it's Tiffany's. They are pretty snobby about the brand but they have some great rings and very helpful salespeople.

3.6

We purchase the Lucida diamond ring collection, with the channel set diamond band that complemented the engagement ring. When we first went to price the ring, I wanted to try on a larger diamond engagement ring and they weren't so helpful knowing that we weren't purchasing anything that day. But, "miraculously" once we went to make our purchase, they were as nice as can be! I think it is more of a status based customer service. I recall hearing someone asking about a 2 million dollar ring and it seemed like they were getting really good service!!! I guess that's the way it goes, your money buys your experience there. They don't have time to let people try on if they aren't planning on buying, I suppose.

Services Used: Jewelry

My jewelery was absolutely beautiful and perfect!