Three Pillars Media

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so thankful that we decided to go with Three Pillars Media! Every time I look at my photos or the video, I am so amazed at how much emotion was captured on my special day. The easy-going personality that both Ryan and Matt took made it as if they were hardly there–except they were–and capturing the most beautiful memories of the entire day. An amazing highlight video, coverage of the entire wedding day, in addition to hundreds of great photos will help me remember the best day of my life. Thank you Three Pillars Media!

• Wedding: 01/03/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Three Pillars Media has given us lasting memories of our wedding. They took all the pictures we wanted and captured the moments unnoticed. Prior to our wedding, they worked with us and were very flexible and considerate to our schedule. My husband lived in CA and I was in NE. Arranging engagement photo time was difficult but they made it happen! They captured every moment of our wedding day. They even captured moments that we didn't even realize they were around for. The video and pictures helped us "relive" the most important day in our lives! We couldn't be happier with our choice to work with Three Pillars Media!

• Wedding: 10/25/2008
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I heard about Three Pillars Media from my sister-in-law and when I met with them I knew they were going to be our photographers! My husband and I were extremely happy with their services! They caught the small moments in both our photos and videos. It's an added bonus that they sell the copyrights to you. I've been able to give multiple prints to family members and even made a coffee table book as a present. In addition, they are professional and returned my calls and emails promptly. I highly recommend them to all my girlfriends who are getting married!

• Wedding: 09/06/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with Three Pillars Media was terrific. Matt and Ryan were great to work with and our pictures and video turned out amazing. Not only did we get wonderful photos, but they made it so easy on our wedding day. They took all the stress out of wedding day photographs and made it fun. They did a great mix of formal photos and fun candids. I am so happy we chose Three Pillars Media and I recommend them to everyone!

• Wedding: 06/28/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AWESOME!! They were so wonderful, they stayed out of the way and yet got the photos that ment the most to us. Would HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!!

• Wedding: 08/10/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Three Pillar Media was my BEST investment for my wedding! My pictures were stunning and the video will be watched many times and will help us bring those memories to life everytime.

• Wedding: 06/02/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Three Pillars Media made our day! We were so happy to have them with us all day, willing and ready to do anything to get a great picture. Not only did they get the traditional photos, they took photos of things happening on the sides- the crying sister, the smiles unseen by everyone else, and candid shots that were very precious and some of our favorites.
Thanks for making our day great- we can relive it every year with your great work!!

• Wedding: 07/22/2006
Services Used: Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our experience with this company was wonderful! The photographers/videographers were both professional and creative, and we loved the resulting product. They were timely about their delivery after the wedding, and we absolutely adore our wedding pictures and video. They were also quite reasonably priced! A+!

• Wedding: 07/01/2006
402-430-0743
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire