Thorne and Thistle Designs

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My 24 nephew had recently passed away and I had Lisa from Thorne and Thistle Designs altar flowers at my church in memory of him. She took the time to find out what kind of young man my nephew was and what his interests were. She created an amazing set of flowers using willow branches (or some kind of beautiful branches) shaped into the form of a cello, which he loved to play. It was the most amazing and touching arrangement that I could have ever imagined.

Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Caitlyn
1 Review
06/27/2015

It was a pleasure working with Thorne & Thistle. The day of I was, and my whole wedding was blown away with how beautiful everything was. She did a phenomenal job, and it was done with excellence. The only thing I would suggest is to write down your vision initially, and just keep track of what you have asked for so there are no loose ends. But if you want the most drop-dead-gorgeous flowers for your wedding, use Thorne & Thistle. She also has excellent taste in placing items, and making everything look like it was done professionally. She gave me a lot of tips that I would never had known about otherwise. She is excellent and I highly recommend this vendor.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)