J Thomas Salon

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Monica 5 Reviews
I love J Thomas Salon. The bridal suite is so beautiful and made for some great pictures. There was a team of 4 hair stylists and 1 make-up artist working on my wedding party and we were in and out in no time. Ashley was so nice helping me get everything set up for the big day. We all had so much fun sitting around getting dolled up. I loved J Thomas so much that I have gone back since the wedding for a haircut. They are my new favorite hair salon and Melanie did a fantastic job on my up-do. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Wedding: 12/08/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Charli Heath did my hair and I can honestly say that I have NEVER been happier with the way I looked in my entire life. I was so nervous leading up to the wedding because my hair doesn't hold curl and I'm uncomfortable with up-dos so I felt like I didn't have many options. But she made great suggestions and ultimately we chose to go with a few hair extensions that gave my hair fullness and really helped it to hold curl. Not only did she do a great job at the salon, but she also made herself available to come out to the venue to stay until photos were over in case my hair went flat. She is so talented and her personality is exactly what you want on your wedding day - knowledgable but relaxed and calm.

Ashley did my bridal party's hair and my sister (who is very opinionated) even commented that her hair looked better that day than in any other wedding she had been in (she's a serial bridesmaid). Not only is Ashley talented, she was very helpful in setting up all of the appointments and making sure we were out by a certain time. From start to finish these ladies were lovely, professional, and so very kind. Thank you J. Thomas Salon for hiring such wonderful people!
Wedding: 06/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Crystal and Charli did hair and makeup for myself and the wedding party and it was top notch in every way! Highly recommend!
Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I stumbled upon J. Thomas Salon after the first salon I looked at didn't have openings the day of my wedding. It's a family run business and they are great! Even though they are very professional and talented, the atmosphere in the salon is relaxing and warm. I definately reccomend this salon for any hair services in Dahlonega.
Wedding: 10/04/2008