ThisIsFeeling Photography - Previously Chernivsky Weddings

Value
Flexibility
Kori
10/17/2014

I could not have picked a photographer. Our wedding photos are perfect. I still tear up when I look at them. The feelings I felt that day are clearly captured. We did not have a forever session with Ben, so our only photo interaction with him was on the day. I am a little shy when it comes to having my photo taken & Ben made me feel so comfortable. I felt like he was an old friend I had known for years.
During the ceremony & the reception, I forgot he was there. Once I saw the photos – I realized he was everywhere. He truly caught it all. I have received so many compliments on these photos & cannot thank Ben & Mike enough. I wanted the best photographers for our wedding day, & we got them. I am so grateful I have these photos to keep our wedding day memory alive. Thank you, Ben & Mike!

Private User
07/06/2014

Working with Ben was a complete joy and honor for both my husband and I. We are so sad that our time spent with him is over! From the very beginning of what has the makings to be a very stressful process, he went above and beyond to make us feel supported, comfortable and confident. We were extremely impressed by the amount of time Ben took to truly get to know us. Ben, who captured our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures, is simply the best...I had no idea the process could be so much fun! Not only have my husband and I walked away with wonderful memories and new relationships made, but we now have the wedding album of our dreams. We couldn't be happier with what he has created for us, our family, and friends.

Tuyet
07/05/2014

We LOVED having Ben as our wedding photographer. He was so great to work with and such a cool, down to earth guy. When I was looking for a wedding photographer, I didn't want just any ordinary photographer. I wanted someone with a vision and creative style behind their photos. After looking through probably almost a hundred photography sites (not kidding...), I finally saw Ben's photos and loved them. The photography for our wedding was the most important part for me because it's something you have to look at for the rest of your life, so I wanted it to be perfect. Ben did such an amazing job and we loved our wedding photos. My advice is don't hire any ordinary photographer for your wedding; anybody can take a 'nice' picture with a really expensive camera. Hire someone who knows what they're doing and can take amazing pictures. I would recommend Ben to all my friends and family.

Veena
06/07/2014

My now husband and I absolutely abhor getting our pictures taken, but we couldn’t get around not having a photographer for our wedding. Luckily we found Ben and Mike through, no less, referrals from other photographers. They were able to capture every moment of our wedding and thankfully so because my entire wedding day was a blur for me. It was a great way to reminisce and be surprised by our wedding. My husband and I were entranced with our first reveal as were our family and friends. Ben and Mike were both amazing, accommodating, patient (a must for Indian weddings) and they made everyone feel comfortable (a must for good photographs)! Our pictures were amazing…we absolutely love each and every one of them and can't THANK Ben and Mike enough!!! Already dreaming about other events where we can call on them again for their expertise!

Edda
06/01/2014

As we both are hobby photographers, we had very specific ideas about how our wedding pictures should look like. We found Ben and both really like the pictures we saw on his homepage. But I never thought that our pictures would look anything like that (in my mind I am not very photogenic) - BUT THEY DO! I absolutely love them!
Go ahead and book Ben!! You will not regret it.

Private User
1+ year ago

Mike at ThisIsFeeling did such a phenomenal job shooting our wedding. He was so unbelievably helpful in the days and months leading up to our wedding making sure that we and all of our bases covered as far as what moments throughout the day were most important to us and getting us more and more excited about the whole experience. He even went on the walk from our first look spot to the actual wedding location weeks before our wedding day so that he could scout out any potential awesome photo ops along the way. He totally blended into our wedding day and made it totally fun and memorable. No one ever felt like they were on display and all our our pictures came out perfect, it was just what we wanted. He is a truly gifted photographer and he made our day so memorable.

Sarah
05/24/2014

Ben left us speechless and in tears after we viewed our wedding photos for the first time. We looked at probably over 200 wedding photographer's websites before we found ThisIsFeeling Photography, and we’re so happy we did. The style of their photos are so unique, creative and timeless. We couldn’t have been happier with the way they turned out. Not to mention, we planned our wedding from abroad, and Ben made it so easy for us. He’s incredibly professional and just an awesome guy all around! Highly recommended!!!!!

john
05/18/2014

i like photography... my wife LOVES photography. We knew we had to have not just good wedding pics, but we wanted great wedding pics. the pictures will last and help bring back the memories, so we wanted the best photographers we could find. Luckily, we found Ben. We got lucky and had great weather and a great wedding, but we have perfect pictures. What Ben and Mike were able to capture is absolutely stunning. Friends of ours and our families cry when they see the pictures, it captures the pure beauty and emotion of the day so well. if you want the best pictures, taken by the best photographer, call Ben. There is nothing more I can tell you. Stop reading this, stop looking at other options, you found the one right here.

Services Used: Photography

Every couple has to select their #1 thing when they begin planning their wedding. For me there was never a question that the photographer was to be that #1 thing. I wanted someone who could capture the feeling and the emotion of the day in a photo journalistic style, and before even speaking to Ben I knew it was him by the images on his website. During the planning process Ben took the time to get to know my husband and I, to understand our love, and to make sure we were completely comfortable with all the photography details. He was responsive, helpful and dedicated to making our experience, from day one to the day of, a special one.

Ben and Mike were beyond awesome the day of the wedding. My husband and I received so many compliments on how professional and discreet our photographers were. At the reveal we were blown away to see our wedding come to life again in the pictures they captured. They’re not just pictures they’re fine art that is natural and genuine. Ben and Mike captured the emotion, the excitement, the love, and the joy that defined our day. I could not be happier with them! In the post wedding process Ben has been equally attentive and helpful with making our beautiful wedding album. The time that he has given to us before, during and after the wedding is unmatched (truly).

I would recommend thisisfeeling photo studio (previously Chernivsky Wedding) to any and all couples looking for a talented and dedicated photographer. Honestly, the wedding day is over in a flash but these images will retell your story and resurface the feelings every time you sit down to look at your album.

Lela
01/18/2014

Since we were having a destination wedding, we were initially only asking Ben to take our engagement photos.
After one incredible session with him, we ended up flying him to South Beach to capture both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day!

What I loved is that he took the time to take us through our engagement pictures on a big screen to review what pictures we liked best. This way he knew what types of pictures were going to be the most important to us on our wedding day.

Ben makes you feel like he isn't even taking pictures of you. He was able to capture the most important pictures to us in an artistic and authentic way. My favorites were all of the 'in the moment' ones because he was able to capture true emotion and feeling in these pictures.

Not only is he extremely personable, he is organized, professional and an INCREDIBLE photographer!!

He was one of my favorite vendors from our wedding and I could not recommend him enough!!

My best friend even just booked him for her upcoming wedding already!

If you are debating between photographers, Ben is your definite choice!

Services Used: Photography

My standards as a bride were very high, I'm seasoned in orchestrating photography for galas, professional events, and have done modeling--out of dozens of professionals I have seen, he's the best I have ever experienced. I did not want hipster, cheesy, or blah wedding photos and he was just the man for the job and offers a good value. What set him apart for my wedding:
- Ben uses top of the line equipment and has a variety of lenses which he carries on him to capture the perfect mood for each moment.
- Ben's masterful lighting skills maximize the latest photographic technology. He created gorgeous lighting which enhances the photos and creates looks ranging from Hollywood glamour, party fun, to romantic warmth. He moved the lighting around discreetly as the event progressed.
- Ben took the initiative to capture meaningful details and also readily incorporated my ideas and direction in the moment. He allowed us room to be creative as a couple.
- He's a cool guy with a fun personality who makes others feel comfortable and interesting. It was a pleasure to work with him and my family enjoyed his presence at our wedding.

Julia
06/08/2012

Ben was great! My photo's were beautiful and I can't wait for my book to be complete. The only thing I would change is that I would have liked him to have stayed at the reception the entire night. Other than that it was great!

Julia DeFilippis

Services Used: Photography

We were very happy with Ben from start to finish. When we met for engagement pictures, he was very easy to work with and we instantly clicked. He is great at capturing the little glances and moments - and those are some of the best pictures. Sometimes photo sessions can be forced and just uncomfortable, but Ben is personable, with a great sense of humor, and he also makes you feel at ease to get a natural look.

He provides great customer service. After our engagement photos, we had a phone conference to discuss what we loved, liked, didn't like and wanted more/less of. This type of planning was key to get the perfect wedding pictures for us. Our wedding pictures are absolutely amazing! We love them and will treasure them forever. We took pictures outside by the Chicago skyline and they just look fantastic. There was one in particular where guests commented that it looks like a photo shoot for a magazine - both elegant and artistic. Love them!

Ben also runs a good business. During our photographer search, we noticed a lot of additional "fees" that would be tacked on to the package price like the airlines do, but Ben is different. He provided a clear list for costs, services, and time. He also was able to create a package that fit what we wanted and needed.

I would highly recommend as a wedding photographer. Not only am I a satisfied customer, but if I ever need another photographer, Ben is my first call.

Services Used: Photography

Ben Chernivsky is a fantastic photographer to work with. Not only is he a true artist but he is also a good listener. We felt that he took his time meeting with us and really cared to know what was important to us as a couple. He payed a lot of attention to small detail, along with giving us creative ideas and ways we can capture the right moments of our special day. I've gotten so many great compliments on my wedding album. We had fun and are glad that we chose to work with Ben.

Services Used: Photography

I am blown away. When I found their website, I felt like they were a good fit for us and when we met them in person, that only confirmed it. But, I never, ever thought I would get photos like this! Thank you, Mike for capturing every special moment that was had. They were everything I wanted and more: artistic, intimate, candid and beautiful.

I am so glad we sat down with them that first time to talk through everything and so glad we followed their lead the day of - their work is outstanding! Not to mention they were just a joy to have around us on our special day.

Mallory
03/10/2012

We will always treasure the beautiful photos we have from our wedding day.
Ben shot our engagement photos in Chicago & was more than willing to travel to Nebraska to also shoot our wedding! He took time to get to know us & learned quickly the sort of style we expected to see in our photos. For the engagement session & wedding day he went the extra mile to seek out the best places to stage our photos & was so flexible to work with everyone involved.
I would recommend him to anyone!!