Theresa M Wedding Photography

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theresa is absoultely amazing! She has a wonderful personality, easy to work with, & very professional. She captures the most beautiful photos on what is one of the most memorable and important days in a Bride's life. I am so happy with the photos and am basically in love with them. These photos will be cherished. They help me remember how beautiful we looked that day, how cute the wedding entourage was, how funny my mom was during her speech, what a great time we had dancing, how super cute the decor was, & how romantic & sweet the shots turned out.

• Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want the best engagement and wedding photos Theresa is your photographer. She is a sweet southern woman that has an eye for detail. She takes tons of photos and everyone of them is beautiful. Theresa and her husband are extremely professional, but you feel as if they are your best friends. I am so happy with each and every picture and everyone raves our wedding photos! Simply put Theresa is in a class of her own! Get the best get Theresa M!

• Wedding: 04/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theresa was magnificent! My original photographer cancelled and she came to the rescue. She is extremely responsive and adaptive to your needs. The photos were amazing and everything turned out fabulous!

• Wedding: 02/29/2012
Profile Picture
suzi
1 Review
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely loved all of our engagement and wedding photos. The photos were taken with creativity and were extremely unique. We had our engagement and wedding photos back to us within less than a week with all of the touch-ups complete. We couldn't have asked for a more friendly and responsive photographer, and we will continue to use Theresa's services for all of our photography needs.

• Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theresa is the best! I found her website when we were looking at having our wedding in Temecula. When we decided to have it in Los Angeles, I figured I wouldn't be able to use her. But Theresa drove and met me half way just so we could meet in person and I could see more of her work. It was so great. She drove all the way to Los Angeles not only for our big day but the week before too so she could check out our venue. She didn't charge us any extra! And I'm telling you, I have friends who have spent triple on photographers and did not get as great of pictures as we have. They're spectacular. Friends and family rave about them. And we had proofs 2 weeks later! That's unheard of. Theresa even brings a second shooter with her on the day who is also excellent. I also highly recommend getting your wedding book from her. It's so affordable and she works her butt off on it for you, lol. We were extremely picky and she did everything we asked for, showing us proofs and example layouts along the way. Theresa made our day even more special. I couldn't recommend her more!

• Wedding: 09/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theresa did a fantastic job for both our engagement and wedding photography! She was awesome to work with and very professional. Our photographs turned out amazing and better than we could have imagined. I highly would recommend her for any photography.

• Wedding: 06/18/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theresa photographed our wedding and provided us with such wonderful service! We were so pleased with our pictures! She is great to work with and I would definitely recommend her to a friend! :)

• Wedding: 05/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was a wonderful experience having Theresa photograph our engagement session and wedding. Her talent and professionalism was greatly appreciated, along with her wonderful personality which made all of us feel so comfortable and relaxed. Our pictures and album turned out so beautiful! My Husband and I could not have picked a better photographer. Thank you so much Theresa!

• Wedding: 10/06/2007