Thee Wedding center

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I loved absolutely EVERYTHING that I order from Cynthia. The customer service was without a doubt the best, she looks out for her customers and takes very good care of them. She is patient, professional and caring. I showed her a picture of what I wanted for my flower bouquet and it was even prettier than the one I showed her. I was absolutely in love with it, I wish I could keep it forever. I also ordered from her flowers for the church which were beautiful as well as boutonieres for my husband, parents and groomsman. I recommend her service to everyone 100% I was an extremely picky bride and loved her service and flower arrangements.

Recently Married

It took me a while to find a place to get my wedding bouquet and boutonniers for my now husband and the rest of wedding party, because I am very particular , but when I found thee wedding center I felt welcomed and I knew that I was going to get a good quality on my flowers and that what I was paying for was very worth it, they did the decoration for the church as well and I receives many complimenta, i am really happy with everything and I highly recommend to all the brides looking for a unique and beautiful bouquet/flowers!

Daniella
12/07/2013

My weddings flowers were good quality, they were fresh and beautiful, Exactly want I wanted! The service was beyond this world she knew what I wanted the moment I walked in.

11/17/2013

Cynthia at the wedding center is amazing! I walked into The Wedding Center under 2 weeks before my wedding and Cynthia heard my idea of my perfect wedding, envisioned it and delivered it. She became my wedding coordinator! I rate Cynthia and her team above 5 stars on all the following: accessibility- she was available and responded my calls at all times; quick and detailed - she delivered on time and I noticed the emphasis she put on the details such as perfect placement and combination of flowers and ribbons; high quality - the arrangements and additional decor was professional and high class, not cheap. Among my favorites works she did for my day were: beautiful large white flower combination centerpieces; 6 feet vases with white, ivory flowers and greenery over pouring the vases as the decor for bride and groom table, and romantic sensual candlelit throughout. It was magical.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

OMG! Cynthia was the best florist always willing to give more than what I asked for she did my Bridal Shower arrangments and on my wedding day did my flowers for the church and my bouquet as well as other bouquets for my maid of honor.I LOVED everything she did I was very satisfied with her job and totally recommend her!!! She is also a great person willing to work with you :) Couldnt be happier with her work thank God I found her :) Def will call her for future planning baby shower is next I hope lol :D

Services Used: Flowers

From the moment I first stepped foot in the door of thee wedding center Cynthia offered me her undivided attention. She went above & beyond to please us & make it an enjoyable experience without feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. Her confidence in her talent blew me away & eased my nerves. I cant wait to use her team again! Thank you so much for fairytale wedding!

Mrs. D. Hempel
04/13/2013

Cynthia was super! She listened to what we requested and knew right away the look and feel we were after- her experience shined through and the flowers were lovely! Couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with! (She even made custom wrist corsages to make them more comfortable for family members - something that speaks volumes about the attention and care she gives her brides!)

Thee Wedding center responded with the following comments:

I am so happy for you both , many blessings for you and Danny!
and thank you for your comment , hope to see you both soon!!
Cynthia
: )

1+ year ago

Thee Wedding Center was courteous, professional, talented, and did everything in their power to make my daughter's wedding a PERFECT deream come true.

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding flowers were everything I hoped for and more. They were gorgeous!!!!! I didn't have to worry about a thing :). Thanks soon much!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with The Wedding Center. Everyone loved the arrangements and everything was what I had envisioned for my special day. Thank you so much Wedding Center!

Patricia
05/04/2013

Quede muy feliz con el servicio y los arreglos florales estaban preciosos.

Thee Wedding center responded with the following comments:

Gracias Patricia . Fue un placer poder ayudar con los Arreglos Florales de un dia tan especial , les deseamos mucha felicidad en su vida matrimonial
sinceramente Cynthia

Claudia
12/05/2012

We used Marylu's Flowers for our SPI wedding at the Namar Event Center in June. The arrangements were gorgeous and fresh! We received so many compliments from our guests :) Cynthia was great to work with and provided many options and creative suggestions to keep our vision within budget. She also had great vendor recommendations.

marsha
09/21/2013
4.7

Beautiful flowers and beautiful decorations.

4.7

Cynthia was absolutely wonderful throughout the planning process and during the day of even though we ran into some snags along the way she did her best to try and fix them before the event started !!

1.5

The customer service by the owner was poor and awful. Over priced flowers! Misleading contract and rude when it came down to getting her last penny. The wedding coordinating service was crap I planned my own wedding. Day of my wedding the florist conveniently forgot my petals for my flower girl after .I had reminded her during the week, her response was that it wasn't in the contract. She did do a great job with my arrangements but the process of dealing with this company was terrible.

Thee Wedding center responded with the following comments:

From the description given here, I am pretty sure I know which of my clients wrote this. I did the best I could to help them. I released this client from the contract they signed twice at their request in order to help them out. I also agreed to a change in the wedding date, even though my schedule was filled on the new date they requested. I also gave them as much of a last-minute reduction in the total they owed on their wedding as I could. I know that this bride had suffered a number of personal losses shortly before her wedding, and I did the best I could to understand her situation and help her have the nicest wedding possible.