Thee Wedding center

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

If you are a bride that is wanting to have a breathtaking, fairytale, wedding, , , Where your Arrangements will be Absolutely GORGGggeous , and everyone compliments you Still!!! ,, Even After your wedding,, TRUST me This is your place! Cynthia sat down with us , and instantly we were impressed with her work. She first analyses you and finds what Type of Bride YOU are and then narrows you down to what type of arrangements that are what you are looking for. This makes it very personal because she customizes your flowers and its very unique. Usually other florist try to sell you what they have or kinda pull you to like their work. This demonstrated me how well experienced she is. Shes very knowledgeable with the whole wedding process, and if you also want recommendations on other vendors, she has very good taste and directs you to other professional vendors, very helpful for a lost bride like I was. My wedding flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. I LOVED my bouquet, omg, Our table , ahh stunning, The church! oh heavenly, everything was very impressive, and delicately, decorated. Cynthia is the BEST. I know a lot of brides that have gotten their wedding decorated by Cynthia and they all speak very highly of their wedding arrangements and how they've all received high quality customer service. (and others who paid florists top dollars but have all kinds of disaster stories) I highly recommend her to every future bride, who is looking to have a wedding where everything will look exquisite, and you enjoy it because everything looks AMAZING! Thank You Cynthia! We are grateful for your beautiful work, and look forward to hiring you for our next special hopefully very soon occasion! :)

1 person found this review helpful
Keirsten
12/27/2014

Cynthia was incredibly nice. Loved working with her.

Recently Married

We had a very good service it was very professional. We enjoy working with our florist, we loved our flower arrangements our wedding venue look beautiful.

Services Used: Flowers

I loved absolutely EVERYTHING that I order from Cynthia. The customer service was without a doubt the best, she looks out for her customers and takes very good care of them. She is patient, professional and caring. I showed her a picture of what I wanted for my flower bouquet and it was even prettier than the one I showed her. I was absolutely in love with it, I wish I could keep it forever. I also ordered from her flowers for the church which were beautiful as well as boutonieres for my husband, parents and groomsman. I recommend her service to everyone 100% I was an extremely picky bride and loved her service and flower arrangements.

1+ year ago

It took me a while to find a place to get my wedding bouquet and boutonniers for my now husband and the rest of wedding party, because I am very particular , but when I found thee wedding center I felt welcomed and I knew that I was going to get a good quality on my flowers and that what I was paying for was very worth it, they did the decoration for the church as well and I receives many complimenta, i am really happy with everything and I highly recommend to all the brides looking for a unique and beautiful bouquet/flowers!

Daniella
12/07/2013

My weddings flowers were good quality, they were fresh and beautiful, Exactly want I wanted! The service was beyond this world she knew what I wanted the moment I walked in.

11/17/2013

Cynthia at the wedding center is amazing! I walked into The Wedding Center under 2 weeks before my wedding and Cynthia heard my idea of my perfect wedding, envisioned it and delivered it. She became my wedding coordinator! I rate Cynthia and her team above 5 stars on all the following: accessibility- she was available and responded my calls at all times; quick and detailed - she delivered on time and I noticed the emphasis she put on the details such as perfect placement and combination of flowers and ribbons; high quality - the arrangements and additional decor was professional and high class, not cheap. Among my favorites works she did for my day were: beautiful large white flower combination centerpieces; 6 feet vases with white, ivory flowers and greenery over pouring the vases as the decor for bride and groom table, and romantic sensual candlelit throughout. It was magical.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

OMG! Cynthia was the best florist always willing to give more than what I asked for she did my Bridal Shower arrangments and on my wedding day did my flowers for the church and my bouquet as well as other bouquets for my maid of honor.I LOVED everything she did I was very satisfied with her job and totally recommend her!!! She is also a great person willing to work with you :) Couldnt be happier with her work thank God I found her :) Def will call her for future planning baby shower is next I hope lol :D

Services Used: Flowers

From the moment I first stepped foot in the door of thee wedding center Cynthia offered me her undivided attention. She went above & beyond to please us & make it an enjoyable experience without feeling overwhelmed and frustrated. Her confidence in her talent blew me away & eased my nerves. I cant wait to use her team again! Thank you so much for fairytale wedding!

Mrs. D. Hempel
04/13/2013

Cynthia was super! She listened to what we requested and knew right away the look and feel we were after- her experience shined through and the flowers were lovely! Couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with! (She even made custom wrist corsages to make them more comfortable for family members - something that speaks volumes about the attention and care she gives her brides!)

Thee Wedding center responded with the following comments:

I am so happy for you both , many blessings for you and Danny!
and thank you for your comment , hope to see you both soon!!
Cynthia
: )

2+ years ago

Thee Wedding Center was courteous, professional, talented, and did everything in their power to make my daughter's wedding a PERFECT deream come true.

Services Used: Flowers

My wedding flowers were everything I hoped for and more. They were gorgeous!!!!! I didn't have to worry about a thing :). Thanks soon much!!

Services Used: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with The Wedding Center. Everyone loved the arrangements and everything was what I had envisioned for my special day. Thank you so much Wedding Center!

Patricia
05/04/2013

Quede muy feliz con el servicio y los arreglos florales estaban preciosos.

Thee Wedding center responded with the following comments:

Gracias Patricia . Fue un placer poder ayudar con los Arreglos Florales de un dia tan especial , les deseamos mucha felicidad en su vida matrimonial
sinceramente Cynthia

Claudia
2+ years ago

We used Marylu's Flowers for our SPI wedding at the Namar Event Center in June. The arrangements were gorgeous and fresh! We received so many compliments from our guests :) Cynthia was great to work with and provided many options and creative suggestions to keep our vision within budget. She also had great vendor recommendations.

marsha
09/21/2013
4.7

Beautiful flowers and beautiful decorations.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning