The Wright House

Flexibility:
 (4.3/5.0)

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
We had a fairy-tale garden wedding here at the Wright House, a beautiful oasis in Mesa.
Our coordinator, Lori, remained calm and helpful during all our mini-crisis on the wedding
day - shoes not fitting, a forgotten dress, a switch in the bridal party - but you would never
have known it. It was flawless from start to finish. Their venders were all outstanding with a
special shout-out to Travis for keeping the room rockin and the party going - while moving
everyone along in a gentle fashion.

Our venue side was Provencale, and it will always have a place in our memories and hearts.
Wedding: Recently Married

Molly 3 Reviews
The Wright House is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen and I heard from many of my guests that it was absolutely perfect! My wedding felt like a fairytale at The Wright House and I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to feel like a princess for a night. All the staff were wonderful and helpful. They went above and beyond to help to make our day perfect!
Wedding: 05/23/2014
Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I wish there were more stars! This venue is not only beautiful, but so are the staff! Such a wonderful place to get married! I just cant thank them enough for making my day so stress-free! I can see why they were voted #1 wedding venue!!!

Tera B.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Professionalism at it's best! Our biggest issue in finding a venue was my daughter and her fiancee dead set on having pizza for their reception. There are not many venues that will let you bring in food that is not on their " approved vendor list". The ones we had visited were less than impressive to say the least, when I walked in the door of the Wright House I was blown away, not what you expect when you walk up. The Garden Room was our choice and it worked out perfect. The Wright House takes care of everything from Linens to dishes, flowers, you name it you don't have to think about it. Guests were amazed at how beautiful the setting was and how efficiently everything was run. My ONLY , tiny complaint, the hanging flower baskets blocked the line of vision for the ceremony for some guests. That is pretty trivial considering all the goes into the wedding day. It was a perfect venue for my daughter's special day. I highly recommend The Wright House, price, efficiency, professionalism, what more could you ask for. Thank you for making my long distance wedding planning so easy.

Karen Andrews
Wedding: 04/24/2014

Amber 2 Reviews
We had an amazing wedding at the Wright house. The wright house is a beautiful place to have spectacular events. That you would like a night to remember. The vendors and the wright house helped make this wedding our night to remember.
When ever we had a question or a concern he made sure to contact us back in a timely fashion. We were able to choose what type of ceremony we wanted. It was beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend the Wright House
Wedding: 02/06/2014

Taylor 2 Reviews
The Wright House gave me my dream wedding. I've gotten so many compliments on how perfect and fun it was. Every single staff member was a pleasure to work with and they did an amazing job on decorating and running the entire night. I highly recommend The Wright House for your wedding, you won't regret it!
Wedding: 12/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue is not only beautiful it's a great value for the money. The staff was friendly and very professional. Candi my wedding coordinator was great she made sure everything went as planned and took any worry I had away. My officiant Rick Bell didn't show up so Spencer at the Wright House made sure I had no worries and married my fiance and myself and none of my guests knew about this last minute decision. Needless to say my wedding was perfect and I owe a lot to Spencer and Candi for making sure everything went as planned. The beautiful garden setting at The Wright House will be forever remembered in my wedding album. I couldn't have picked a better venue. I highly recommend this venue to any bride.
Wedding: 11/12/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Proven├žal was beautiful, especially at night with all the lights decorating the venue. It was the perfect place for our wedding!
Wedding: 10/18/2013

Madie 5 Reviews
I was so pleased with The Wright House and that I could completely customize the setting to my liking! They were very easy to work with and they made my special night exactly what I wanted. It was fabulous!
Wedding: 10/18/2013

Private User 5 Reviews
We had our wedding and reception here and it was beautiful. We had both sides- Garden for reception and Provencal for ceremony, which was amazing and offered tons of great photo opportunities. They were very organized and definitely knew what they were doing- we opted for the emerald package which was nice because I didn't have to worry much about anything since it was an all inclusive package. The only thing we didnt like was our day of on-site coordinator Tiffany whom we had only met with once for 5 minutes prior to the wedding. She acted put out and made some rude comments- I thought maybe it was just me, but I had multiple guests ask me about her attitude. It was overly hot inside too- people were going outside to "cool off"- mind you it was July in AZ (discounted pricing!!) so we knew it would be warm but not that hot! That aside, I would still most definitely recommend this venue- it is seriously gorgeous and so very romantic
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wright House was the most exceptional experience I had throughout the duration of my wedding planning. I am an over-analytical person by nature, and The Wright House was more than accommodating with my hundreds of calls for clarification and questions.

The day of the wedding was outstanding. Our Day-of-Coordinator provided by the Wright House was fabulous. Lori has done weddings at the Wright House for 20+ years. You just can't get more seasoned than that!

The actual Wright House grounds was a fairy tale. It was so fun to watch the guests reactions when they entered the garden. They actually would gasp at the beauty of the space! The feedback from my guests continue to be over and over "Hands down the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to." Talk about a magical wedding!

The biggest recommendation I have is to hire the Wright House banquet staff rather than an outside catering staff or friends. We had so many complications on our end from the caterer we hired, and the WH didn't even feign distress. This is so critical for a bride who is already unstable with all the emotions of a big day. The banquet staff are a flawless machine. We really can't thank them enough.
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everyone here took care of us and we are so happy with our choice. My dream came true and it was nothing short of amazing. The venues are beautiful and your photos will look like you had paid a million bucks! Thank you thank you! Anny and Brian
Wedding: 10/04/2012

Anonymous 6 Reviews
We fell in love with the garden ballroom the moment we opened the door and stepped outside. The staff was very helpful and very organized. Their packages are very competitive and had more to offer than other venues. They took care of set up and take down and provided you with a day of coordinator and a limo with most packages. They know what they are doing and need very little direction.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wright House was completely amazing! From the service to the beautiful decor I could not have asked for anything more. I'm still getting compliments on how beautiful the location was! When my husband (then fiance) had a heart attack and we had to make changes they were so accommodating..... it meant the world to us. Specifically Spencer and Candi..... thank you so very much for all you did for me!!!
Wedding: 05/05/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are so happy we went with this venue for our wedding celebration. We had an indoor outdoor setting and it was just such a beautiful place everywhere you looked. There was a lot of picture perfect places for those memorable memories. We loved this place and having our guests brag about how beautiful our wedding was and how they loved this place was the icing on the cake! All the staff was very professional and very accommodating to all my guests. They met our needs in every way. I would definitely recommend The Wright House to anyone who is looking for that magical place to celebrate their wedding event.
Wedding: 11/15/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The venue is breathtakingly beautiful. They are so flexible and easy to work with.
Wedding: 10/02/2010
 480-833-0902
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire