The Wright House

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am a professional wedding coordinator so when it came time for my own daughter's wedding, the Wright House was one of the few venues I showed to her and her fiance. They fell in love with it and another venue I had thought they would like more, fell by the wayside! (So what do I know!?!?) Sherry worked with my daughter selecting table dressings and centerpieces and was so patient and helpful. Marilyn, (the owner) and Spencer (her son) are very cordial and accommodating. Needless to say the venue is gorgeous and very intimate. (we were on the House side). Our guests were very impressed and the evening could not have been better!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was so beautiful I had so many people so jealous or upset they didn't choose the Wright house for their wedding. The staff is amazing and made the day just perfect. Everything was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better place. Love the Wright house I wish I could just live there

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had a great experience here! Everything was decorated just like I had asked for. Our coordinator Stacy was awesome! She made sure everything wentry smoothly and she really went above what was expected. Highly recommended!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Rae
12/13/2014

At first, I was not sure how flexible and accommodating The Wright house was going to be to my requests. We had some pretty crazy ideas because we didn't want your average ho-hum wedding.
At first, a few of my requests were met with some push back. I think that a lot of brides go in, not knowing what they want and asking for the moon. In the end, they figured out that I meant business and that I really did know what I wanted. In the end, all of my concerns, requests and demands were met above and beyond what I asked for.
Many hours before our wedding, I arrived to see the gardeners planting fresh flowers in the beds! The gardens looks immaculate for our wedding day and I really appreciate that they took these extra steps to really make our area look awesome. Our event manager, Stacy, brought us fresh ice water and cups to the bridal suite right off the bat and was so helpful throughout out the day. All of the set up staff were so kind in entertaining my request for last minute small changes. If they had questions, they were sure to ask me and allow me the chance to make changes or look at something twice. They were awesome! Rainey and Andy were both truly amazing and REALLY went the extra mile to make sure that our wedding day was REALLY REALLY AWESOME!!! I have nothing but fond memories of my wedding day and it is in large part due to them. I had NO COMPLAINTS!! I couldn't find a single thing to fixate on or nit-pick (and that is saying something!)
Despite my initial second thoughts, I am SO GLAD that I came to the Wright House and that we chose it for our wedding. I really could not have asked for a more perfect day :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding here a couple weeks ago and it was AMAZING!!!!!! I Moved here from England and most of the planning was done way in advance due to me having to go back for immigration interviews! Spenser and the team at the wright house were amazing to work with. They all knew exactly what they were doing, always so helpful and just generally nice people to talk to. Everyone kept telling us "you'll be so stressed on the day" not in the slightest, booking our wedding at the wright house was the best decision ever! Leading up to the wedding was stress free and the actual day was perfect. Our wedding organizer was candy, she was amazing, anything we ask her for she did right away and on a few occasions she was one step ahead of us and had already done it before we even asked! I would tell everyone looking for a wedding venue to book here! We got the package with the cake,dj,bar and food included!! All yummy and so stress free as its all planned in one place!!!! The best wedding ever, thank you everyone at the wright house! You helped to make our wedding a perfect day!!! :)
Sophie and Justin LaPolla 11:10:14

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We had a fairy-tale garden wedding here at the Wright House, a beautiful oasis in Mesa.
Our coordinator, Lori, remained calm and helpful during all our mini-crisis on the wedding
day - shoes not fitting, a forgotten dress, a switch in the bridal party - but you would never
have known it. It was flawless from start to finish. Their venders were all outstanding with a
special shout-out to Travis for keeping the room rockin and the party going - while moving
everyone along in a gentle fashion.

Our venue side was Provencale, and it will always have a place in our memories and hearts.

Rachel
07/26/2014

Beautiful venue!!! They did just about everything for us and we were 100% taken care of on the wedding day. Loved the Provencal venue.

Molly
05/23/2014

The Wright House is one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen and I heard from many of my guests that it was absolutely perfect! My wedding felt like a fairytale at The Wright House and I recommend this venue to anyone who wants to feel like a princess for a night. All the staff were wonderful and helpful. They went above and beyond to help to make our day perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful

I wish there were more stars! This venue is not only beautiful, but so are the staff! Such a wonderful place to get married! I just cant thank them enough for making my day so stress-free! I can see why they were voted #1 wedding venue!!!

Tera B.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Professionalism at it's best! Our biggest issue in finding a venue was my daughter and her fiancee dead set on having pizza for their reception. There are not many venues that will let you bring in food that is not on their " approved vendor list". The ones we had visited were less than impressive to say the least, when I walked in the door of the Wright House I was blown away, not what you expect when you walk up. The Garden Room was our choice and it worked out perfect. The Wright House takes care of everything from Linens to dishes, flowers, you name it you don't have to think about it. Guests were amazed at how beautiful the setting was and how efficiently everything was run. My ONLY , tiny complaint, the hanging flower baskets blocked the line of vision for the ceremony for some guests. That is pretty trivial considering all the goes into the wedding day. It was a perfect venue for my daughter's special day. I highly recommend The Wright House, price, efficiency, professionalism, what more could you ask for. Thank you for making my long distance wedding planning so easy.

Karen Andrews

Amber
02/06/2014

We had an amazing wedding at the Wright house. The wright house is a beautiful place to have spectacular events. That you would like a night to remember. The vendors and the wright house helped make this wedding our night to remember.
When ever we had a question or a concern he made sure to contact us back in a timely fashion. We were able to choose what type of ceremony we wanted. It was beautiful. I would HIGHLY recommend the Wright House

Taylor
12/20/2013

The Wright House gave me my dream wedding. I've gotten so many compliments on how perfect and fun it was. Every single staff member was a pleasure to work with and they did an amazing job on decorating and running the entire night. I highly recommend The Wright House for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is not only beautiful it's a great value for the money. The staff was friendly and very professional. Candi my wedding coordinator was great she made sure everything went as planned and took any worry I had away. My officiant Rick Bell didn't show up so Spencer at the Wright House made sure I had no worries and married my fiance and myself and none of my guests knew about this last minute decision. Needless to say my wedding was perfect and I owe a lot to Spencer and Candi for making sure everything went as planned. The beautiful garden setting at The Wright House will be forever remembered in my wedding album. I couldn't have picked a better venue. I highly recommend this venue to any bride.

Madie
10/18/2013

I was so pleased with The Wright House and that I could completely customize the setting to my liking! They were very easy to work with and they made my special night exactly what I wanted. It was fabulous!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Provençal was beautiful, especially at night with all the lights decorating the venue. It was the perfect place for our wedding!

Private User
2+ years ago

We had our wedding and reception here and it was beautiful. We had both sides- Garden for reception and Provencal for ceremony, which was amazing and offered tons of great photo opportunities. They were very organized and definitely knew what they were doing- we opted for the emerald package which was nice because I didn't have to worry much about anything since it was an all inclusive package. The only thing we didnt like was our day of on-site coordinator Tiffany whom we had only met with once for 5 minutes prior to the wedding. She acted put out and made some rude comments- I thought maybe it was just me, but I had multiple guests ask me about her attitude. It was overly hot inside too- people were going outside to "cool off"- mind you it was July in AZ (discounted pricing!!) so we knew it would be warm but not that hot! That aside, I would still most definitely recommend this venue- it is seriously gorgeous and so very romantic