The Woodlands Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Woodlands is THE place! We are so happy with everything, the team at The Woodlands was wonderful. We received so many compliments from our guests. From the first tour to when we left the morning after, we could not have asked for a better experience. Every detail was looked after, every request was met, and they really brought our dream to life. We cannot wait to visit in the future and reminisce over our wonderful wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I honestly don't know where to begin. I had my wedding at the Woodlands with over 300 guests. I am still getting cards and compliments that said that was the best wedding they've ever been to. Rick and his staff are simply incredible! My parents own Frankie Carll Productions and so we know the wedding industry. For my special day, I knew exactly where I wanted my wedding...no where else but the Woodlands for me! Every detail was exactly how I wanted it and the entire staff went way above and beyond. Our guests talked about how amazing the food was all evening. The entire presentation was beyond wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. If you want a simply gorgeous wedding, look no further than The Woodlands. They really made our dream a reality!!! Thank you to Rick, Diane and the entire staff. You are the epitome of professionals!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Woodlands gave us a great wedding! The food was fantastic, all our guests talked about it! They make sure it is stress free! Once you pay your bill and drop everything off to them they take care of the rest and you enjoy your day to the fullest!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Julie
09/07/2013

Could not have picked a more perfect location for our wedding. Everything turned out beautifully, the food was amazing, and everyone at the Woodlands was so accommodating. I didn't have to worry about a thing that day, everything was taken care of and I did not have one problem. A month later, and people are still raving about how delicious the food was!!!
Thank you to everyone who made our day perfect!!!

Andrew
08/03/2013

The venue was incredible. Start to finish, Rick at the Woodlands did everything to make our wedding day perfect. Every detail was given proper attention and every request was honored. Rick made great suggestions to us in planning the wedding and followed through on everything. On our wedding day, the event ran seamlessly. Rick was involved in the entire day to ensure everything went perfectly. We saw him helping with set up, in the kitchen, just about every aspect to make sure things were done as planned. The food was incredible during cocktail hour and for dinner. Guests raved about the venue, food, and wedding as a whole on the day of, and are still talking about it 3 weeks later. A professional experience start to finish and I highly recommend.

Private User
1+ year ago

My husband and I just had our wedding at the Woodlands. We had looked around at a lot of venue, but as soon as we went there, we knew it was the right place. They were very accommodating. The owner, Rick, handled our wedding personally. I didn't have a wedding planner, but with the Woodlands, I didn't need one. They very first time we met with Rick, he told us, he there is something you want, even if we don't have it, we can get it.
The Woodlands was great about responding to emails. They normally got back to us within 24 hours or less. And if we called, they would take our phone call right away.
The food at the venue is amazing! Everyone had great things to say about the food. They give you a lot of it as well. Everyone was full!
About 3 days before my wedding, I dropped off anything the venue would need for decoration, etc. and they set it all up for me.
I highly recommend using the Woodlands for your wedding. They have been doing weddings for a long time and definitely know what they are doing. I didn't feel stressed at all the day my wedding. They had taken care of everything for me.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish the staff at the Woodlands were great to work with. I had a small wedding (40) but received big customer service. I went to Alexander's Spa for the bride's day of beauty, then we got married in the grove, had cocktails on the deck and moved to a sit down dinner in the Marco Polo lounge. Since I live in Florida, most of my planning was done in little burst of activity over two or three trips to the area. There were no problems/glitches/worries from any of my vendors on my wedding day. Or at least if there were, they never required a moment's attention from me.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Very helpful and made my day very easy. They took care of everything and were very accomodating. Got great compliants on food. It was perfect.