The Woodlands Inn

Value
Flexibility
Brittany
07/18/2015

They made my wedding my fairytale. The food was fabulous and everything I wanted they made it happen. We couldn't be more happier.

Recently Married

The first meeting I ever had with rick I felt very comfortable. He was very organized and easy to talk to. He also was very informative about different decorations to foods. He will also customize drinks and different foods that are not on the menu. I did not feel pressured to sign the dotted lines like many other

Christina
07/17/2015

Rick Kornfeld and the entire staff at The Woodlands made our wedding day complete with their outstanding service throughout every stage and step of our wedding planning process. Mr. Kornfeld had so many inventive and creative ideas in terms of room layout, food and beverages, and also the for the timeline of the night. The Woodlands went above and beyond to make our wedding day (and night) absolutely better than I ever could have dreamed or imagined.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
pat
06/27/2015

Wedding was fabulous...happy with everything

Recently Married

Wedding reception was beyond expectations. The set up was gorgeous, the food was delicious, the bar was stocked wonderfully, and when things needed altering there was always someone around to help. Every request was listened to and completed. Staff and Rick were very friendly and easy to work with. Most importantly, they were very knowledgeable when it came to having a wedding. All of the guests complimented the venue and drink and food. They could not stop raving about how good the food was. The Woodlands exceeded my expectations and put together a lovely wedding experience.

MELANIE
06/12/2015

THIS WAS MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING. I ACTUALLY HAD 1 MONTH TO PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER. FROM THE MOMENT I CALLED THE WOODLANDS, THEY WENT ABOVE & BEYOND TO HELP MEET OUR NEEDS. I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH THE WAY IT TURNED OUT. THE SALES GIRLS WERE VERY HELPFUL & ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS. WHEN WE MET WITH RICK, HE MADE US FEEL AT EASE, & ACCOMMODATED OUR NEEDS. WHAT A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH HIM & HIS STAFF. EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL, & THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. EVERYONE RAVED ABOUT IT. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECCOMEND THE WOODLANDS, & KNOW WE WILL USE THEM AGAIN IN ANY FUTURE EVENTS.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are extremely happy we chose the Woodlands as our venue. Rick, Nicole, and Kelly were always there to answer all of our questions and help with everything we needed. Every request we had was always accommodated with a smile. Our wedding day was well organized and run by Rick. The food was amazing. We have gotten so many compliments on the venue and food. We highly recommend the Woodlands for your special day!!

Sue
05/09/2015

From the ceremony to the last dance the Woodlands had everything perfect

Recently Married

I would recommend the woodlands to anyone for any event . I shopped all over and met a lot of vendors and the woodlands were professional honest upfront with pricing and no hidden costs. It did not matter what your budget was they accommodate you with the most beautiful wedding you could want . The food was excellent the servers excellent everything is excellent .
Would definetly recommend RIck and his staff to an any event for me .

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great location and venue!!! Everyone said the food was delicious!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Woodlands is THE place! We are so happy with everything, the team at The Woodlands was wonderful. We received so many compliments from our guests. From the first tour to when we left the morning after, we could not have asked for a better experience. Every detail was looked after, every request was met, and they really brought our dream to life. We cannot wait to visit in the future and reminisce over our wonderful wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What an amazing venue to work with. It was so wonderful to have everything in one place. We had the preparations (nails, makeup, etc.), ceremony, reception, afterparty, and hotel accommodations at The Woodlands. Guests didn't have to worry about driving from one place to another or having to kill time in between eventa since the resort has bars and plenty else to see and do. The Woodlands also offered a generous discount for those that stayed the night. We had quite a few people unable to attend, so The Woodlands was flexible with our package. Instead of losing out on those unable to attend, they offered more benefits (such as a sushi bar, which was a huge hit). So much was already included in our package, which made it very convenient for overall planning. They also provided a great list of other vendors they've worked with often which made our search so much easier. Thank goodness we chose The Woodlands... We highly recommend it for anyone looking for a venue!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly don't know where to begin. I had my wedding at the Woodlands with over 300 guests. I am still getting cards and compliments that said that was the best wedding they've ever been to. Rick and his staff are simply incredible! My parents own Frankie Carll Productions and so we know the wedding industry. For my special day, I knew exactly where I wanted my wedding...no where else but the Woodlands for me! Every detail was exactly how I wanted it and the entire staff went way above and beyond. Our guests talked about how amazing the food was all evening. The entire presentation was beyond wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue. If you want a simply gorgeous wedding, look no further than The Woodlands. They really made our dream a reality!!! Thank you to Rick, Diane and the entire staff. You are the epitome of professionals!!

Frank
07/05/2014

Rick and his staff went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding perfect. The Woodlands is an amazing venue to have a wedding. The food & service is second to none. I would recommend The Woodlands to anyone looking for a spectacular event.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Woodlands gave us a great wedding! The food was fantastic, all our guests talked about it! They make sure it is stress free! Once you pay your bill and drop everything off to them they take care of the rest and you enjoy your day to the fullest!

1+ year ago

Rick and the entire staff at the Woodlands was amazing to work with! He is very accommodating, professional and made sure every detail was perfect! I did not have one worry on the day of my wedding thanks to Rick; he exceeded my expectations by far! I have recommended Rick and the Woodlands to other brides!