The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co.

302.388.3619   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My fiance and I priced out a few other photobooth companies for our January 17th 2015 wedding and Wilmington Photobooth was by far the easiest to get a hold of and best value. They had props that went with our themed wedding (we had a 1920s style wedding) and helped place the second print out of everyone in our very own scrapbook. Peter was great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth in the area.

Why thank you!!!

Recently Married

Very responsive and professional! We had such a great time with wilmington photo booth at our wedding!

Tomisha
10/25/2014

Me and my husband really enjoyed ourselves wit the photo booth everybody did our guests love it And there prices are reasonable

Melony
10/18/2014

We are beyond happy that we picked The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. to be apart of our wedding day. The attendants for the booth did an awesome job. Our guests had so much fun in the booth and we absolutely love our personalized photo book with all their pictures and messages. Peter was amazing and truly professional - he paid attention to every detail and I never had to contact him which was a huge relief with so much planning needed to be done.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Why thank you Melony! And congrats to you both!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Wilmington Photo Booth is always a pleasure to work with, especially working with the owner Pete. They worked my wedding a month ago and everything went so well. They were professional, friendly and accommodating. I am glad I ordered the photo book, it was great to look at the next day!

I would recommend the Wilmington Photo Booth to anyone!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Nicole, our pleasure!!!

Debbie
10/11/2014

The Photo Booth was a huge hit. We had personalized props which made it even more special. The photos provide lasting memories of my daughters wonderful day.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Why thanks Debbie! It was a pleasure to be there!

Victoria
09/27/2014

I hired the Wilmington Photo Booth Co. For my wedding and would recommend them to anyone looking to rent a photobooth.

Thank you!

Kelly
09/20/2014

The photobooth was fantastic. Everyone loved it. Peter was great to work with when setting up the request. The staff on site was spectacular! She did a great job dealing with guests and was so friendly!

Awesome, thanks Kelly! What a great night :) congrats

Nancy
08/28/2014

A++++++ Great addition to the wedding venue!! Thank you so much for your services - EVERYONE had a great time with the Photo Booth - LOVE the album too!! Will recommend you to everyone! A must-have at every event!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Thanks Nancy!! congrats!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Peter from The Wilmington Photo Booth Company was such a pleasure and great experience! It is rare these days to call a business' phone number that is actually directed to the owner himself, and picks up! When calling if he didn't pick up on the first ring, he always called back extremely quickly and this means everything when going through the stressful process of planning a wedding. It was an ease to work with Peter and loved his flexibility in offering different package options. If you are debating whether to have a photo booth for your wedding or not, you must decide yes! My guests had so much fun in the booth and the pictures are priceless. When comparing different companies, The Wilmington Photo Booth trumps them all if comparing by quality, service, professionalism and value. Thank you Peter for being such a pleasure to work with!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Laura! And congrats!

Recently Married

I cannot express enough how great it was to deal with Wilmington photo booth. Every email and every question was answered immediately. They were very flexible. I would highly recommend their services.

Thanks!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Recently Married

They were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet to all of my guests at the wedding and made sure everyone had a great time and also made sure everybody had a turn. The setup was perfect and the photo stops came out greatn! I already recommended them to a friend who is getting married next year!

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Our pleasure :)

Dave
06/28/2014

Pete was very responsive and easy to work with. Everything that we planned went really smoothly and the guests loved the booth! I would highly recommend them for future business.

The Wilmington Photo Booth Co. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Dave, it was a pleasure to be there! Congrats!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very easy to work with! Having the memory book full of all the photos taken is a great guestbook.

Recently Married

Great photobooth! Everyone enjoyed the booth and had fun! The quality of film and paper were excellent. Thank you for a great time!

Why thanks!

Recently Married

We open the photo booth during cocktail hour and had such fun while waiting for the Bride& Groom, made for a great time!