The Wiebners

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We loved working with the Wiebners for both our engagement and our wedding photos. They're amazing at what they do, and you can tell that they take great pride in what they do.

For the engagement pictures we just took a walk around downtown Lancaster, and they were able to spot some pretty incredible places to take our photos. They turned out beautifully.

The couple of photos posted so far of our wedding are incredible. I'm excited to see more! We'll likely be using them as our photographers throughout the years to come, we loved working with them that much!
Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I think it goes without saying that Joel and Rita rock the socks off photography. For us, photography was our splurge vendor for our wedding and I could not be happier with The Wiebners. Their professionalism, creativity and just downright fun attitude made our day so special. They get shots that you typically only get with an iPhone and nothing is posed or cheesy. We loved having them capture our day and would HIGHLY recommend them for the best photos EVER. But really--worth every single penny.
Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rita & Joel are truly the best of the best. For me it was important to splurge on a good photographer so we would have amazing photos of the day to cherish forever and The Wiebners delivered big time. You get two amazing photographers catching every detail plus the ones you wouldn't even think about...they do & catch them. I'd reco booking far in advance as they're super in-demand and can tell you 1st hand, they are worth every cent. We could not have been happier with all our photos and with Rita & Joel who meld right in and have a blast right along with you & your guests. Truly, the best of the best with wedding photographers.
Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I ended up needing emergency surgery on my spinal cord three days before my wedding. I can't say enough about the sincere compassion and professionalism of this photography team. I wasn't able to plan ahead with them like most brides due to my health. They were so flexible and understanding. Plus, and most importantly, my pictures were stunning. They captured everything I wanted and many I didn't even know I wanted. You can actually feel the emotion and relationship with our guests through the pictures, and I am so very pleased. I am a picky person when it comes to pictures as I am not always so photogenic - haha. But I looked better in these pictures than I ever have, even after surgery! They faded into the background during the service and key events, yet also turned out to be lovely friends and entertaining guests when appropriate. I have worked with a lot of photographers due to my job in Virgina and DC. The Weibners are among the best I have worked with - even with my access to top photographers in a major metropolitan area. I can't say enough about these guys, and I encourage anyone to hire them for any event - formal or casual. You will end up with beautiful artistic and traditional shots that truly allow you to relive the event every time you look at the pictures. They exceed expectation.
Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wiebners were extremely professional, yet personable. They were a joy to work with. Our wedding photos turned out great and we've gotten so many compliments on the ones that are displayed in our house.
Wedding: 05/26/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0

Private User 1 Reviews
Absolutely loved working with Rita and Joel. They captured everything we wanted and even things we didn't know we wanted!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Private User 1 Reviews
Wonderful couple to work with and we are so glad we were given their name. Our pics were beautiful! I only wish I had more! (Although believe me we had TONS!) I had many friends and family ask for their info for future weddings etc. Thanks so much!
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Amber 1 Reviews
We could not be more thrilled with our decision to hire the Wiebners. Our wedding was in Potter County, PA, which is a bit of a hike from Lancaster where they are located. Not only were they willing to travel to us and stay overnight, but they were great sports about doing a nontraditional, very lengthy photo adventure before our ceremony since we had to many spots that were special to us. We had a BLAST with them. They are such a fun couple to work with. This was our first time being photographed for anything, and both Rita and Joel just made it so easy to get great shots and still feel like we were being ourselves. Our pictures were just posted on their blog, and we absolutely love every shot so far. They are truly talented photographers, and maintain a stellar level of professionalism while still being down to earth and very personable. We really have nothing negative to say about them and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get high quality, creative shots.
Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.9/5.0

Anonymous 3 Reviews
Couldn't have been happier with our choice of photographers. Joel and Rita were more than willing to go to multiple sites for photos and created a relaxed atmosphere. We've gotten many compliments on our photos and most importantly, we, the bride and groom, got exactly what we were looking for!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Good photography was high on our list of important things when planning our wedding. I was beyond happy with the end result, our pictures were absolutely beautiful and so "us".
Wedding: 11/19/2011

Kara 10 Reviews
We originally had a very low budget for photography, but after finding The Wiebners' website and just knowing deep down that they were the right choice for us, we decided to go all-out and spend on a really nice wedding photography package.

I've been stalking out their blog to get a sneak-peek of the pictures we're awaiting (I'm so excited!), but am not worried in the slightest as to the quality or "fun" aspect that I know I'll see when we get our pictures any day now. (The blog has several albums of pictures taken at other weddings at our venue, as well as hundreds of other pictures of all sorts of other events that I love perusing in my free time.)

Joel and Rita came highly recommended by our venue and when we logged onto their website, it was clear that they had a similar sense of style, humor, fun that my husband and I have. And they didn't disappoint on the day of either! We were all laughing and the whole "photo shoot" process for the bridal party, family shots, and the ones of us as a couple were so effortless and fun.

I would definitely recommend using The Wiebners for any of life's events that you want to capture and cherish forever!
Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We LOVE Joel and Rita! Not only were they so great to work with during the planning of our wedding, but their work is outstanding and we've been getting some fabulous comments from friends and family who've seen some of the images they took of our big day.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who's in need of a photographer!!!
Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wiebners were absolutely wonderful! They were so easy to work with and our pictures were incredible!! They captured the joy and fun of the day! We would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Joel and Rita Wiebner were an absolute pleasure to work with on our very wet wedding day. They went above and beyond what we would have ever expected of wedding photographers and captured moments we never knew we missed; those little moments you'll always look back on fondly like Grandma bustin' a move on the dance floor or capturing the smile from someone who rarely smiles in photos. Their personalities and passion for the camera created a very comfortable and relaxed setting so you never even notice the camera, which was a big concern for me as I can be somewhat camera shy, but they made us laugh and worked with us through all the wind and rain. Their work is beyond compare and we could not be happier with the memories they helped us preserve. We can't wait to work with them again in the future!
Wedding: 08/27/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Wiebners are a husband and wife team that provide you with a professional experience. They know what pictures to take and when to take them, without being intrusive. Joel and Rita know what they are doing! My husband and I not only enjoyed sharing our special day with these two wonderful people, we also have beautiful pictures to last us a lifetime of memories.
Wedding: 06/11/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
It took me an exceptionally long time searching for the right photographer for our wedding, being a photographer myself, yet trying to fit someone of tremendous caliber into our budget (we were fortunate enough to catch the end of their offseason). Thankfully, we found the Wiebners. As talented as they are plain awesome, they compliment each other in every way, and were flexible in so many different circumstances during our wedding (including a wish lantern ending which was pretty close to pitch black save for the light coming from the lanterns themselves). They were responsive and professional, and our photos/album came out incredible as expected. Thanks SO MUCH, Joel and Rita!!
Wedding: 03/27/2011
 717-391-8970
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire