The White Room

(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First we fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We were aiming for an upscale rustic wedding theme and the white rooms brick walls, large wood bar, and hardwood floors were perfect. The reception area also has little accent W's and my husband whose last name starts with W was hooked. The rooftop ceremony has an absolutely breathtaking view. So first we loved the venue and then we met Shannon ( our wedding coordinator) and we were hooked. She did an amazing job working with us and responding to my many questions quickly. She also just has this calm about her no matter what was going on. That is very helpful during the entire wedding process. Thank you for an absolutely incredible wedding that turned out exactly how we had dreamed!

• Wedding: 03/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our coordinator was Meghan Berman. She was extremely helpful in the planning process and coordinating the entire evening. Everything looked awesome and ran smooth. The most compliments from the guests was that the food was fantastic. Salad was served cold and not soggy and the dinner was hot and delicious. Also, that it is a beautiful room with a fabulous view. Thanks again to all who helped.

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew we made the right decision to book The White Room for our wedding because throughout our entire engagement we only heard good things from other couples that got married there and people that had attended a wedding there. Now that the wedding has passed we can say that The White Room staff exceeded our expectations!

All of the staff, from the wait staff to our event manager, were helpful, professional and seemed excited to be working our event. I worked with Meghan throughout the entire planning process, and never questioned her ability to pull off our event. She answered every question/email I had, and always with a fast response. Although all of our communication was through email she somehow always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working for.

The food was awesome, and while we walked around to visit with our guests a lot of them commented on how good the food was.

• Wedding: 03/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tessa was fantastic! I was really worried about all of the details being taken care of but Tessa had it all under control. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease. We had our ceremony and reception on the roof and it was beautiful. The food was great. Everyone especially enjoyed the shrimp and grits martinis and the beef tenderloin. Thank you Tessa and the White Room staff! We would not have changed a thing.

• Wedding: 03/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked The White Room in February of 2013 and never looked back! From start to finish they answered our questions, helped us coordinate our various booking needs, and worked with us in a variety of ways considering we were organizing everything from Arizona! Tessa was an amazing coordinator, along with all the other staff members we were honored to work with on our day.

Tessa was always available for my questions both via email and phone. She kept me calm and on track on the day of and ensured that our every need was met. They even baggied up some food for us to-go since the bride and groom never have time to eat on the day of!

Whether you are planning a wedding in the state or from afar, The White Room is an excellent choice!

• Wedding: 03/15/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! The White Room staff is FANTASTIC. They are sharp, organized, professional, knowledgable, everything you could possibly want in a venue. My wedding went without a hitch, all thanks to my amazing planner, Meghan. I was a little skeptical at first because of how many weddings they do, but they make sure you get the attention you deserve to make it your own. They have everything so well organized down to the teeniest, tiny details. We were beyong impressed. And the food is fantastic too!

• Wedding: 01/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Megan, Shannon, and the whole White Room team did a fabulous job with our wedding. The food was superb and the whole night's events were executed flawlessly. I highly recommend their services.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Definitely recommended!!! The place was beautiful and our expectations were exceeded.

• Wedding: 01/03/2014
angeleene kay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perfection!!!! Absolutely positively recommend The White Room for Ceremony AND Reception too. From the very beginning, even before my contract, I KNEW they were the right place because they are a complete package. The girls I got to work with were helpful, enthusiastic and answered every single question I had immediately via email or phone same day. They were gracious, helpful, ON THE BALL, and so professional. The venue itself was beautiful. Brick and chandeliers, and perfection. Guests are STILL talking about the FOOD ... and you know it's good when even your photographer and DJ talk about the "great food"! The Shrimp and Grits were best I've ever had .... and some people even ate TWO entrees because they loved it. My vegetarian friends had amazing dishes too! Cant say enough about how amazing our experience was at The White Room. Best Day of my life!

• Wedding: 12/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding weekend could not have been more perfect thanks to the wonderful staff at The White Room, especially Meghan. They were extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process, went above and beyond to help put our minds at ease when questions came up, and went above and beyond to make it all enjoyable. The atmosphere was beautiful, the food was delish, and everything flowed really well thanks to Meghan. Their preferred vendor list was a huge help and had amazing suggestions. So sad that it is over and wish we could do it every year!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we were looking for a venue for my daughters wedding, we had a destination in mind, St Augustine, FL. We had narrowed it down to three in the surrounding area and spent a weekend in the area looking at the three places as well as anything that we thought might help us with her upcoming wedding. The White Room was the last place we visited, but once seen, we were all sold that this was the place for them to be married. We had a wonderful host that day, her name is Meghan, and she is absolutely amazing. We knew right from the start that she was a perfect fit for my daughter and I to work with while organizing and planning her wedding. She was always just a phone call or email away, always with just the right reassurance needed and ready to step up to the plate to make sure everything was going to run smoothly the day of the wedding. We rented the Roof Top and Loft area for the wedding itself and cocktails and hor de vuors before sitting down for dinner in the Ballroom down stairs. Then we went back up stairs to the Loft and Roof Top for cake and moonlight dancing over looking the river and Lion's Bridge. It was an absolutely beautiful place, even though we had to have her wedding on a Thursday evening, because they did not have any openings for a weekend wedding until January or February, and they wanted a October wedding, we opted for the Thursday. I'm really glad we did, we did get better rates for our other venders and rooms are cheaper during the week too. I would highly recommend the White Room and Meghan for a wedding any day, it is an absolutely beautiful venue, food is delicious, and wonderful staff.

• Wedding: 10/24/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Terry
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you use this venue for your wedding you have to ask for Meghan!!!!! She is the absolute best! She makes sure you get everything you want as a bride! I love her!!!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2013
Nikkoal
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding last month at The White Room and everything went perfect!! Tessa was incredible and so accommodating!! Thank you for making our day extra special Tessa! Derrick & Rachel

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
rachel
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently had my wedding at the White Room, third floor loft and roof top space in October 2013. The wedding was phenomenal and the event space was a large part of why the evening was such a success! The venue is a space with so much character that there wasn’t a need for much decoration or flowers, which really helped the wedding budget! All the staff was amazing the night or our wedding, but one person in particular I’d highlight was our coordinator with the venue, Meghan. From day one when we selected the venue, Meghan was a HUGE help! She was a large reason we picked the White Room, because we knew she would be working with us the whole process. Meghan was always so cheery and helpful and really made the planning process enjoyable! Planning a wedding via email can be difficult at times, but Meghan was quick and responsive and very accommodating to my various requests and changes. The White Room was not the cheapest venue we looked in St. Augustine, but I feel that they earned every dollar we paid them and the price is worth the experience and the space you get! The food was incredible! We did a duet plate with beef and crab cakes and we have NUMEROUS guests comment that it was the best food they had ever had at wedding. The White Room was also very accommodating to guests with special dietary needs and those guests went out of their way to let us know what a positive experience it was for them! It did rain on the day of our wedding and we had the ceremony slated to be outside on the rooftop. The White Room was quick to come up with a back up plan with the rain. I really wanted the ceremony outside as we had planned a sunset ceremony and ultimately they were able to accommodate as the rain stopped right before the wedding and they rearranged quickly again to meet my request to be outside! A wonderful experience with the White Room, and I’d highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding ceremony on the rooftop and my reception in the ballroom at the White Room. The venue is beautiful and my guests made a weekend out of it by staying in St. Augustine at numerous B&Bs. I couldn't have been happier with the service at the White Room. Shannon my wedding coordinator was amazing! She made me feel very comfortable that everything was under control and also went above and beyond to make sure that every request was met, overall exceeded all my expectations! My guest were raving about the venue and it is the first wedding I have been to where the guests actually said the food was really really good! I would recommend this venue to anyone!! Thanks to the White Room for make my day so special!!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
DeVonne
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very grateful that you spent our special day with us, and were very helpful with TOO many things to count throughout the entire planning process! We highly recommend you to everyone!

xoxo, The Perciballi's

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
904-824-9056
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards