The White Room

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

There is not one thing I would change about our reception at The White Room. Everyone LOVED the food and the ballroom was beautiful. Our coordinator was Meghan Berman and she was fantastic, handling all of my questions and requests quickly and professionally. I highly recommend her and The White Room to any future brides. They go above and beyond leading up to your event, but really shine with their day of services. Everything was perfectly timed and coordinated and I never once felt like I had to worry about the details. Meghan was on top of it the entire time and it made our wedding perfect. Thank you Meghan, I will miss working with you :)

KatNDJ
05/03/2014

The white room is not only breath taking but right in the center of the historic district with tons of things around it. It's a picture perfect setting and we couldn't have asked for it any other way. The staff is impeccably professional and helpful. We did everything via email since this was a destination wedding, and it went very smoothly. Shannon at the white room was awesome and I can't say enough good things about her involvement in our wedding. Thanks to b the v white room for a wedding that's is being raved about!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Danielle
04/25/2014

The White Room was beautiful! We did our ceremony on the rooftop and our dinner in the ballroom.The entire staff was amazing. They did an incredible job from start to finish. Meghan was our coordinator and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is efficient and organized and made sure everything ran smoothly through the entire process. I have heard so many stories about wedding where people say, "I would have changed....." There is nothing I would have changed about our wedding day. Everything loved the food and had a wonderful time and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks Meghan!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin to tell you how happy we were with The White Room, from the beauty of the venue, to the amazing staff. Everyone was so professional (bartenders, servers, etc.) and I don't know what I would have done without the help of the wonderful coordinators, Meghan and Tessa. Meghan was right there for an entire year to answer every email and phone call, down to the silly questions or even repeated ones (bride brain!) and Tessa was like a personal angel the entire day of. She made sure everything went smoothly, including just talking with me and calming my nerves before it all began. BIG HUGS to both of those ladies! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding for us without The White Room. If we had to do it all over, we would choose them again and again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have possibly picked a better place for us to get married and have our reception. The staff was always very responsible and organized with our event, making my wedding planning process so much easier!! The day of the event everything went according to plan and it was just amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious, and that is something since we are both chefs, but everything was cooked and served to perfection. I would definitely recommend this venue to all the brides looking for a smooth and beautiful wedding experience.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe my wedding experience at The White Room. From start to finish, I constantly felt as though I was in great hands. The venue itself is exceptional, with enough character that it requires only little decoration to enhance it's already exceptional beauty. Our event director, Shannon Walters, was patient, cooperative, hard-working and went ABOVE AND BEYOND her job description to ensure that we had nothing less than a perfect night. She was an absolute joy to be around and made me feel entirely calm & comfortable on what could be considered a high-anxiety day. She commanded our wedding party of 20 (yes, 20) with ease and made the job look simple! Our wedding guests couldn't stop complimenting us on the food, choice of venue, and the staff of The White Room. If I could do it all over again, I would do it entirely the same.

Amberlyn
04/18/2014

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First we fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We were aiming for an upscale rustic wedding theme and the white rooms brick walls, large wood bar, and hardwood floors were perfect. The reception area also has little accent W's and my husband whose last name starts with W was hooked. The rooftop ceremony has an absolutely breathtaking view. So first we loved the venue and then we met Shannon ( our wedding coordinator) and we were hooked. She did an amazing job working with us and responding to my many questions quickly. She also just has this calm about her no matter what was going on. That is very helpful during the entire wedding process. Thank you for an absolutely incredible wedding that turned out exactly how we had dreamed!

Donna
03/29/2014

Our coordinator was Meghan Berman. She was extremely helpful in the planning process and coordinating the entire evening. Everything looked awesome and ran smooth. The most compliments from the guests was that the food was fantastic. Salad was served cold and not soggy and the dinner was hot and delicious. Also, that it is a beautiful room with a fabulous view. Thanks again to all who helped.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew we made the right decision to book The White Room for our wedding because throughout our entire engagement we only heard good things from other couples that got married there and people that had attended a wedding there. Now that the wedding has passed we can say that The White Room staff exceeded our expectations!

All of the staff, from the wait staff to our event manager, were helpful, professional and seemed excited to be working our event. I worked with Meghan throughout the entire planning process, and never questioned her ability to pull off our event. She answered every question/email I had, and always with a fast response. Although all of our communication was through email she somehow always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working for.

The food was awesome, and while we walked around to visit with our guests a lot of them commented on how good the food was.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tessa was fantastic! I was really worried about all of the details being taken care of but Tessa had it all under control. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease. We had our ceremony and reception on the roof and it was beautiful. The food was great. Everyone especially enjoyed the shrimp and grits martinis and the beef tenderloin. Thank you Tessa and the White Room staff! We would not have changed a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked The White Room in February of 2013 and never looked back! From start to finish they answered our questions, helped us coordinate our various booking needs, and worked with us in a variety of ways considering we were organizing everything from Arizona! Tessa was an amazing coordinator, along with all the other staff members we were honored to work with on our day.

Tessa was always available for my questions both via email and phone. She kept me calm and on track on the day of and ensured that our every need was met. They even baggied up some food for us to-go since the bride and groom never have time to eat on the day of!

Whether you are planning a wedding in the state or from afar, The White Room is an excellent choice!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Private User
01/25/2014

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! The White Room staff is FANTASTIC. They are sharp, organized, professional, knowledgable, everything you could possibly want in a venue. My wedding went without a hitch, all thanks to my amazing planner, Meghan. I was a little skeptical at first because of how many weddings they do, but they make sure you get the attention you deserve to make it your own. They have everything so well organized down to the teeniest, tiny details. We were beyong impressed. And the food is fantastic too!

Private User
1+ year ago

Megan, Shannon, and the whole White Room team did a fabulous job with our wedding. The food was superb and the whole night's events were executed flawlessly. I highly recommend their services.

angeleene kay
01/03/2014

Definitely recommended!!! The place was beautiful and our expectations were exceeded.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfection!!!! Absolutely positively recommend The White Room for Ceremony AND Reception too. From the very beginning, even before my contract, I KNEW they were the right place because they are a complete package. The girls I got to work with were helpful, enthusiastic and answered every single question I had immediately via email or phone same day. They were gracious, helpful, ON THE BALL, and so professional. The venue itself was beautiful. Brick and chandeliers, and perfection. Guests are STILL talking about the FOOD ... and you know it's good when even your photographer and DJ talk about the "great food"! The Shrimp and Grits were best I've ever had .... and some people even ate TWO entrees because they loved it. My vegetarian friends had amazing dishes too! Cant say enough about how amazing our experience was at The White Room. Best Day of my life!