The White Room

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I don't even know where to begin to tell you how happy we were with The White Room, from the beauty of the venue, to the amazing staff. Everyone was so professional (bartenders, servers, etc.) and I don't know what I would have done without the help of the wonderful coordinators, Meghan and Tessa. Meghan was right there for an entire year to answer every email and phone call, down to the silly questions or even repeated ones (bride brain!) and Tessa was like a personal angel the entire day of. She made sure everything went smoothly, including just talking with me and calming my nerves before it all began. BIG HUGS to both of those ladies! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding for us without The White Room. If we had to do it all over, we would choose them again and again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have possibly picked a better place for us to get married and have our reception. The staff was always very responsible and organized with our event, making my wedding planning process so much easier!! The day of the event everything went according to plan and it was just amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious, and that is something since we are both chefs, but everything was cooked and served to perfection. I would definitely recommend this venue to all the brides looking for a smooth and beautiful wedding experience.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe my wedding experience at The White Room. From start to finish, I constantly felt as though I was in great hands. The venue itself is exceptional, with enough character that it requires only little decoration to enhance it's already exceptional beauty. Our event director, Shannon Walters, was patient, cooperative, hard-working and went ABOVE AND BEYOND her job description to ensure that we had nothing less than a perfect night. She was an absolute joy to be around and made me feel entirely calm & comfortable on what could be considered a high-anxiety day. She commanded our wedding party of 20 (yes, 20) with ease and made the job look simple! Our wedding guests couldn't stop complimenting us on the food, choice of venue, and the staff of The White Room. If I could do it all over again, I would do it entirely the same.

Amberlyn
04/18/2014

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First we fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We were aiming for an upscale rustic wedding theme and the white rooms brick walls, large wood bar, and hardwood floors were perfect. The reception area also has little accent W's and my husband whose last name starts with W was hooked. The rooftop ceremony has an absolutely breathtaking view. So first we loved the venue and then we met Shannon ( our wedding coordinator) and we were hooked. She did an amazing job working with us and responding to my many questions quickly. She also just has this calm about her no matter what was going on. That is very helpful during the entire wedding process. Thank you for an absolutely incredible wedding that turned out exactly how we had dreamed!

Donna
03/29/2014

Our coordinator was Meghan Berman. She was extremely helpful in the planning process and coordinating the entire evening. Everything looked awesome and ran smooth. The most compliments from the guests was that the food was fantastic. Salad was served cold and not soggy and the dinner was hot and delicious. Also, that it is a beautiful room with a fabulous view. Thanks again to all who helped.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We knew we made the right decision to book The White Room for our wedding because throughout our entire engagement we only heard good things from other couples that got married there and people that had attended a wedding there. Now that the wedding has passed we can say that The White Room staff exceeded our expectations!

All of the staff, from the wait staff to our event manager, were helpful, professional and seemed excited to be working our event. I worked with Meghan throughout the entire planning process, and never questioned her ability to pull off our event. She answered every question/email I had, and always with a fast response. Although all of our communication was through email she somehow always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working for.

The food was awesome, and while we walked around to visit with our guests a lot of them commented on how good the food was.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tessa was fantastic! I was really worried about all of the details being taken care of but Tessa had it all under control. She answered all of my questions and put me at ease. We had our ceremony and reception on the roof and it was beautiful. The food was great. Everyone especially enjoyed the shrimp and grits martinis and the beef tenderloin. Thank you Tessa and the White Room staff! We would not have changed a thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked The White Room in February of 2013 and never looked back! From start to finish they answered our questions, helped us coordinate our various booking needs, and worked with us in a variety of ways considering we were organizing everything from Arizona! Tessa was an amazing coordinator, along with all the other staff members we were honored to work with on our day.

Tessa was always available for my questions both via email and phone. She kept me calm and on track on the day of and ensured that our every need was met. They even baggied up some food for us to-go since the bride and groom never have time to eat on the day of!

Whether you are planning a wedding in the state or from afar, The White Room is an excellent choice!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
01/25/2014

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!! The White Room staff is FANTASTIC. They are sharp, organized, professional, knowledgable, everything you could possibly want in a venue. My wedding went without a hitch, all thanks to my amazing planner, Meghan. I was a little skeptical at first because of how many weddings they do, but they make sure you get the attention you deserve to make it your own. They have everything so well organized down to the teeniest, tiny details. We were beyong impressed. And the food is fantastic too!

1+ year ago

Megan, Shannon, and the whole White Room team did a fabulous job with our wedding. The food was superb and the whole night's events were executed flawlessly. I highly recommend their services.

angeleene kay
01/03/2014

Definitely recommended!!! The place was beautiful and our expectations were exceeded.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfection!!!! Absolutely positively recommend The White Room for Ceremony AND Reception too. From the very beginning, even before my contract, I KNEW they were the right place because they are a complete package. The girls I got to work with were helpful, enthusiastic and answered every single question I had immediately via email or phone same day. They were gracious, helpful, ON THE BALL, and so professional. The venue itself was beautiful. Brick and chandeliers, and perfection. Guests are STILL talking about the FOOD ... and you know it's good when even your photographer and DJ talk about the "great food"! The Shrimp and Grits were best I've ever had .... and some people even ate TWO entrees because they loved it. My vegetarian friends had amazing dishes too! Cant say enough about how amazing our experience was at The White Room. Best Day of my life!

1+ year ago

Our wedding weekend could not have been more perfect thanks to the wonderful staff at The White Room, especially Meghan. They were extremely responsive throughout the entire planning process, went above and beyond to help put our minds at ease when questions came up, and went above and beyond to make it all enjoyable. The atmosphere was beautiful, the food was delish, and everything flowed really well thanks to Meghan. Their preferred vendor list was a huge help and had amazing suggestions. So sad that it is over and wish we could do it every year!

Terry
10/24/2013

When we were looking for a venue for my daughters wedding, we had a destination in mind, St Augustine, FL. We had narrowed it down to three in the surrounding area and spent a weekend in the area looking at the three places as well as anything that we thought might help us with her upcoming wedding. The White Room was the last place we visited, but once seen, we were all sold that this was the place for them to be married. We had a wonderful host that day, her name is Meghan, and she is absolutely amazing. We knew right from the start that she was a perfect fit for my daughter and I to work with while organizing and planning her wedding. She was always just a phone call or email away, always with just the right reassurance needed and ready to step up to the plate to make sure everything was going to run smoothly the day of the wedding. We rented the Roof Top and Loft area for the wedding itself and cocktails and hor de vuors before sitting down for dinner in the Ballroom down stairs. Then we went back up stairs to the Loft and Roof Top for cake and moonlight dancing over looking the river and Lion's Bridge. It was an absolutely beautiful place, even though we had to have her wedding on a Thursday evening, because they did not have any openings for a weekend wedding until January or February, and they wanted a October wedding, we opted for the Thursday. I'm really glad we did, we did get better rates for our other venders and rooms are cheaper during the week too. I would highly recommend the White Room and Meghan for a wedding any day, it is an absolutely beautiful venue, food is delicious, and wonderful staff.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Nikkoal
10/23/2013

If you use this venue for your wedding you have to ask for Meghan!!!!! She is the absolute best! She makes sure you get everything you want as a bride! I love her!!!!