The White Room

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Meghan and her staff at The White Room are amazing!! My husband and I could not have picked a more beautiful venue to have our reception. We did not have our ceremony there, but loved the loft and roof top space for the reception. It was great to have the use of the indoor and outdoor space. We were married in October and the weather was phenomenal! The night went so smoothly and the staff was with us every step of the way leading up to the big day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The White Room was the first wedding venue we looked at.. Immediately fell in love! From the wood floors to the brick walls, it has such charm! We were married on the roof top at sunset and dined on the 3rd floor. The only negative of my wedding was the rain. We were suppose to have our reception on the rooftop as well, but the puddles did not allow. Obviously that's not the White Room's fault, though. They were very accommodating. They made the inside space seem so much bigger and our reception turned out perfect! The staff was AMAZING! Loved everything about the venue. We got soooo many compliments on our wedding, especially on the food! I'd get married there again if I could, haha! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Leah
09/25/2014

The White Room is just beautiful. We fell in love after one tour and knew this was the place. We held our ceremony and reception on the roof top. Gorgeous! The view was beautiful at night. The planning was such an easy experience with the staff. We had Shannon Walters as our wedding planner and she is fantastic! Between the beauty,elegance of the place and how they make the day pretty much perfect, I would recommend anyone to have their special day there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Shannon Walter was our coordinator and she was wonderful to work with! She would respond very quickly and talk on the phone for any questions I needed answered! She especially helped us the day of our wedding when it tarted to rain we moved the ceremony inside and she got everything together perfectly in their "Little white chapel". . We didn't even know about the room and that it was available! It's beautiful and can be decorated pretty minimally to cut costs to look even more amazing! Overall our guests loved the ceremony location and reception hall! We had our wedding in the main room and it was perfect! The food was great and the wait staff was very kind! I would recommend the white room to anyone having their wedding in st.augustine! Beautiful place and great location!!!

Lindsay
06/28/2014

The White Room was amazing! The Staff was always so polite and attentive! Shannon, our coordinator, never minded my thousands of questions I had during the planning process! My Wedding went off without a hitch and that was thanks to her and the fabulous staff!! My wedding was truly perfect and I wouldn't change a thing! The White Room is beautiful, has the most delicious food and offers a fantastic view!!

Nataliya
06/01/2014

The White Room was a chic and beautiful setting for our wedding. Our event planner was Megan, and she did a fabulous job communicating with us (we were a destination wedding).
The WR staff really came through for us because our wedding was to be outside, but the weather made us switch to plan B. Megan kept an eye on the weather and our ceremony was set up in their gorgeous new chapel--Bella Blanca.
The event went on smoothly and everything was timed perfectly-- the storms outside didn't even matter!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Private User
1+ year ago

Great venue! My daughter and son in law were married there in the summer. They really accommodate the guests well. The wedding was in the Bella Blanca and the reception in the Loft: classy! beautiful! (and the food was great!)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There is not one thing I would change about our reception at The White Room. Everyone LOVED the food and the ballroom was beautiful. Our coordinator was Meghan Berman and she was fantastic, handling all of my questions and requests quickly and professionally. I highly recommend her and The White Room to any future brides. They go above and beyond leading up to your event, but really shine with their day of services. Everything was perfectly timed and coordinated and I never once felt like I had to worry about the details. Meghan was on top of it the entire time and it made our wedding perfect. Thank you Meghan, I will miss working with you :)

KatNDJ
05/03/2014

The white room is not only breath taking but right in the center of the historic district with tons of things around it. It's a picture perfect setting and we couldn't have asked for it any other way. The staff is impeccably professional and helpful. We did everything via email since this was a destination wedding, and it went very smoothly. Shannon at the white room was awesome and I can't say enough good things about her involvement in our wedding. Thanks to b the v white room for a wedding that's is being raved about!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Danielle
04/25/2014

The White Room was beautiful! We did our ceremony on the rooftop and our dinner in the ballroom.The entire staff was amazing. They did an incredible job from start to finish. Meghan was our coordinator and I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She is efficient and organized and made sure everything ran smoothly through the entire process. I have heard so many stories about wedding where people say, "I would have changed....." There is nothing I would have changed about our wedding day. Everything loved the food and had a wonderful time and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thanks Meghan!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't even know where to begin to tell you how happy we were with The White Room, from the beauty of the venue, to the amazing staff. Everyone was so professional (bartenders, servers, etc.) and I don't know what I would have done without the help of the wonderful coordinators, Meghan and Tessa. Meghan was right there for an entire year to answer every email and phone call, down to the silly questions or even repeated ones (bride brain!) and Tessa was like a personal angel the entire day of. She made sure everything went smoothly, including just talking with me and calming my nerves before it all began. BIG HUGS to both of those ladies! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding for us without The White Room. If we had to do it all over, we would choose them again and again!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have possibly picked a better place for us to get married and have our reception. The staff was always very responsible and organized with our event, making my wedding planning process so much easier!! The day of the event everything went according to plan and it was just amazing!! The food was absolutely delicious, and that is something since we are both chefs, but everything was cooked and served to perfection. I would definitely recommend this venue to all the brides looking for a smooth and beautiful wedding experience.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe my wedding experience at The White Room. From start to finish, I constantly felt as though I was in great hands. The venue itself is exceptional, with enough character that it requires only little decoration to enhance it's already exceptional beauty. Our event director, Shannon Walters, was patient, cooperative, hard-working and went ABOVE AND BEYOND her job description to ensure that we had nothing less than a perfect night. She was an absolute joy to be around and made me feel entirely calm & comfortable on what could be considered a high-anxiety day. She commanded our wedding party of 20 (yes, 20) with ease and made the job look simple! Our wedding guests couldn't stop complimenting us on the food, choice of venue, and the staff of The White Room. If I could do it all over again, I would do it entirely the same.

Amberlyn
04/18/2014

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

First we fell in love with the beauty of the venue. We were aiming for an upscale rustic wedding theme and the white rooms brick walls, large wood bar, and hardwood floors were perfect. The reception area also has little accent W's and my husband whose last name starts with W was hooked. The rooftop ceremony has an absolutely breathtaking view. So first we loved the venue and then we met Shannon ( our wedding coordinator) and we were hooked. She did an amazing job working with us and responding to my many questions quickly. She also just has this calm about her no matter what was going on. That is very helpful during the entire wedding process. Thank you for an absolutely incredible wedding that turned out exactly how we had dreamed!

Donna
03/29/2014

Our coordinator was Meghan Berman. She was extremely helpful in the planning process and coordinating the entire evening. Everything looked awesome and ran smooth. The most compliments from the guests was that the food was fantastic. Salad was served cold and not soggy and the dinner was hot and delicious. Also, that it is a beautiful room with a fabulous view. Thanks again to all who helped.