The Wedding Place

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Ceremony exceeded expectations. Vendor was helpful in making recommendations and selecting beautiful outdoor setting.

Maryann
11/15/2014

We had a simple, beautiful ceremony. The Wedding Place made it easy and perfect.

Samantha
04/05/2014

I planned this from Florida and had no worries thanks to Mary Rock. I had a GREAT wedding day!!!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography
jennifer
02/15/2014

The Wedding Place offered great service and was extremely affordable. My husband and I wanted something small, quick, and straight to the point. The Wedding place picked a convenient spot for us and defiantly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend this place!

Private User
Recently Married

Great service and wonderful people!!!!!!

Services Used: Officiant, Videography
evelyn
10/20/2013

Mary was a wondeful help for all of my wedding needs and provided beautiful photography to commemorate our day. I love the way she made our day special.

Cari
06/15/2013

Mary was very professional and organized. She planned my ceremony on very short notice and my husband and I enjoyed our time getting married

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

Cari, other than the fall (:o), we really enjoyed your wedding. And, it was truly a pleasure meeting you and your husband. We wish you a lifetime of joy and happiness together. Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

We held a destination wedding in Charleston, SC. Mrs. Brown is who we booked and sign a contract with. She was very professional and easy to work with. The day of the wedding they were very prompt and had all paperwork ready to go for us, so things went smoothly. Mr. Brown performed our ceremony. He help guide us since we didn't practice. Even though I sort of messed up my vows he helped me out a little bit. I would recommend this couple if you are looking for a reliable officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

Do not take calls the day before or the day of the wedding. It's usually someone asking you sometrhing stupid that could be answered by someone else.

Services Used: Officiant

Mary Rock is wonderful! She also has a sense of humor which lessened the anxiety and nervousness in which we were feeling on our wedding day. It was nice to have a lady Officiant that shows so much compassion in her work. I truly recommend her services for any couple seeking an Officiant.

Thank you so much again for everything!

4.7

They provide a great service for a great price. Arthur did a good job when faced with providing the service by himself for the first time (his wife and the person that does the photography and paperwork was unavailable on the short notice we gave them).

We would recommend them to anyone that wants a nice, private wedding.

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

Our goal is to provide couples a wedding day that is suited for their needs. We want that day to be special, memorable and affordable, because we believe every wedding should have something special about it, regardless of the cost. Every couple should have something about their wedding day to look back on with a smile, be it the cost, the location, their vows, or just the services they received. There should be something about their wedding day that makes it special, and that is what we strive to provide. Thank you!

Services Used: Officiant

We were very happy with our experience. They were very professional and helpful with our needs.

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

It was truly a pleasure to share your special day. Thank you.

Services Used: Officiant

I like how they come to you wherever you want and for a good price.

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

Thank you. Our goal was to make your wedding special, memorable and stress free.

Services Used: Officiant

The Wedding Place provided us just what we needed. A quiet service next to the river with beautiful vows that matched the view. Professional, flexible and made our wedding day something to be remembered.

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kylee and Christopher for your review. Making your day as special as you envisioned it is the service we strive to give. Your picture is still on our long list of things to do.

It was a pleasure.

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

Thank you Kristan. It was truly a pleasure to us to be a part of your spcial day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

The wedding Place was very responsive to phone calls and e-mails. They were also very helpful to answer any and all question that we had. we are very pleased with them.

The Wedding Place responded with the following comments:

Denise, we really appreciate your review, because it was truly a pleasure sharing your special day. Thank you so much.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography