The Wedding Loft

The Wedding Loft

FL
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Cassandra
10/03/2015

The ladies were great and helped me to pick out a perfect dress. Helped me to see the dress with different accessories and help me to find everything I needed!

Marisa
10/03/2015

Both ladies working at the wedding loft were amazing! They were so helpful, and so kind! I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

Thank you Marisa, Courtney and I enjoyed meeting you and so happy to found your gown at The Wedding Loft! We wish you the best!!

Jordan
10/18/2014

Susie was my consultant and she was amazing!! She got me in and out of dresses and pulled my style of dresses. She listened to my likes and dislikes on every dress and found dresses with the right qualities :) thank you! It was a perfect appointment for finding my dream dress :)

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jordan, you are going to be one beautiful bride ! Thanks for letting us have a part in your wedding!

Recently Married

My experience at the Wedding Loft was amazing. I would recommend them to everyone

Recently Married
2.4

I came by the wedding loft back in October and was very happy with the service I received from the young lady who was working that day. She took time to make sure that I felt comfortable and relaxed. I was very nervous about my first time trying on dresses. She made everything go smoothly. All my questions she answered with honesty, and was very helpful while I was there. I will be coming back and looking again as she told me they would be getting in new dresses soon! I would like it if the store was open a little more but I loved the feel of the boutique!

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your comment, we look forward to meeting you again, and I hope we can help make your day one to be remembered. After the holidays, we will be posting new hours for the boutique, we are so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

This review is already completely inaccurate because Susie (and Courtney!) deserve 5,000,000,000 stars, not 5. Susie was my wedding planner for 18 mos!!!! She has become a dear friend and like part of the family. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease and I know everything will be OK if Susie is around. Not to mention she is an amazing wedding planner too - ha! Susie planned everything down to the last detail and I never worried about anything with her! I received MANY comments from my bridal party and other vendors on how this was the most organized wedding they'd ever been a part of. On the day of my wedding - I wanted for nothing (except maybe sunshine - ha!). Susie was right there to handle anything & everything. She has the most amazing calming spirit. Anytime I was freaked out, Susie ALWAYS made me feel better. She listened to me vent, whine, wiped my tears, and made me laugh. I really can't even say enough amazing things about this lady and her team. Perfection.

Mary Lou
03/29/2014

Susie and Courtney were great the day of the wedding. They saw to everything, I think they may have even made the rain go away just in time! The venue looked fabulous.

Susie did an awesome job throughout the entire planning process, from budgeting, to awesome vendor recommendations and keeping our nerves and fears at bay, and all for a very reasonable fee. Highly recommend The Wedding Loft.

Caroline
03/22/2014

Thank God I found Susie! I couldn't have made it through the day without her. She "calmed the storm" on a chaotic wedding day. Everything ended up running smoothly thanks to her help and guidance. I could never thank her enough for all she did. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

Thank you for letting us be a part of you and Jesse's special day- We wish you the best!

Cristina
03/15/2014

The whole crew at the wedding loft was incredibly helpful! I was looking forward to the trunk show for about a month after having tried on over 30 dresses at 4 different stores. They put me in such beautiful dresses, pinned everything so I could get the visual, and even added earrings, a veil, necklace and anything else they thought would look good on me with the dress! At the other stores I didn't get such an amazing experience, so it was pretty awesome when all 5 ladies were helping me find the dress of my dreams! I couldn't have had a better experience, and I never thought I'd find the dress I'd fall in love with but I did! Thanks Susie and crew!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Oh my Goodness! Mrs. Susie is simply fabulous! I met her when she did her first Venue Tour which her and her crew did such a wonderful job at. I went to the big name stores and was treated like cattle and was always pressured to hurry up and make a decision. So I decided to go to a smaller scale boutique and from the moment I walked in the Wedding Loft I wondered why didn't I go there first. Mrs. Susie made me feel right at home, she made it all about me, and she went out of her way to find me the most beautiful wedding dress for my day. We found one in a catalog she had, she ordered it in, called me in a few days to try it on, the dress was ALL ME and she was as genuinely happy as I was that I loved the dress. She never pressured me and gave me great advice on accessories, wedding planning as well as family. I thank God for the Wedding Loft and their heart to work with people to make them feel special. She also have vendors that she recommends and you would not be let down by them. They have the same fun, loving, caring attitude and personality as Mrs. Susie and her crew. Much love and appreciation to the Wedding Loft!

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

You were such a pleasure to meet as well! and We enjoyed so much helping you find your perfect gown. You will be so beautiful - we wish you the best

Kristen
01/04/2014

If you're looking for an impartial review, it won't be mine. Having been a friend for so many years, Susie is like a mom to me. Growing up, I remember the most fun and seamless events were the ones that had Susie's magic behind it. So when she made it her business to make that magic work in the world of weddings, it made sense and I knew it would be a success. This is also why I knew years before I ever met my husband that when my special day came, Susie would be the one I turn to. I finally had that opportunity in Oct. With just 3 months to plan an out of state wedding, I knew I couldn't do it without her. To start, she worked tirelessly searching venue after venue from FL to LA to find the one matching my vision, my dream and more importantly, my budget. Always great with communication and timing for everything, she got our budget together, lodging, flowers, DJ, tuxes, gifts for my bridesmaids, centerpieces down to detail, you name it and she either had the recommendation or coordinated my choices for me. On our wedding day, while so many brides are a nervous wreck, any jitters I had were not because I was worrying about the details. Although she did save us that day when a tux size came in wrong. Our ceremony started at 5PM on the dot with everyone in place and ready to go. (For which my husband sings her praises, being a stickler for time.) It really is so true that it all flies by too quickly. But with so much involved, myself, my husband, our family and friends got to enjoy this incredible day together without worrying about anything. (Even my not so easily impressed brother said it was one of the best he'd ever been to.) It was so incredibly beautiful, so seamless and it truly felt like a dream. The one I've always pictured my entire life. I owe it to and could not have had it more perfect without Susie and The Wedding Loft taking care of it all. So if you're searching for your perfect day, you owe it to yourself to find what I mean and make your call to her.

1+ year ago

I officiated a wedding which the Wedding Loft planned at Otttis Castle in St. Augustine. Susie was great to work with during both the rehearsal and the actual ceremony. She and her staff are flexible and masterful at adapting the wedding party's wishes to the inevitable changes that are required to execute a ceremony in the "real" world. Well done!

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

Thank you Mark, it was so nice working with you as well and we wish you the best for 2014

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Courtney was AMAZING when I went to try on dresses for my wedding. She was super helpful and energetic and fun. She made the process smooth and relaxed. She was honest and informative and wasn't pushy at all. I will definetly recommend The Wedding Loft to my friends for their future weddings. :)

Mindy
07/13/2013

I did not purchase a dress from the Wedding Loft but the ladies were very helpful. If I decided on my second choice of dress I would have purchased it from there.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough good things about Susie and The Wedding Loft. When I was searching for dresses I didn't know anything about the shop and just stopped in on my way to another appointment. Susie gave me all of her attention, even though I had no appointment, and quickly found me two dresses I easily could have bought--both much better for me than anything I had seen at other shops. I found my perfect dress in my budget. Needless to say, I cancelled the other dress appointment I had scheduled that day. The service was excellent. I also found the perfect veil at the Wedding Loft (for a very low price).
The only slight negative was that it took longer for my dress to arrive than predicted. It still arrived in enough time for alterations and the wedding. No problem!

The Wedding Loft responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for your review- would love to see a picture of you in your gown and veil- feel free to post it to The Wedding Loft on FB and we wish you the best in your new life together!

Ashley
05/04/2013

Susie with the Wedding Loft was my favorite vendor to work with during my wedding planning. She always answered my calls and emails. She was very responsive and was always there to help me during a "crisis". She was very organized and was able to help me with all the details. She even took all of my personal decorations a week before the wedding so I would not have to worry about them. Out of all of my vendors, she was the most caring, most responsive and the most helpful by far. I would not have made it without her and I would recommend her to all brides.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning