The Vineyards

Value
Flexibility

Awesome people, Awesome place

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better venue for our special day. Jimmy and Soroor were extremely helpful and accommodating every step of the way. They helped make sure everything went smoothly, which resulted in a perfect day. In addition to the venue being beautiful and clean, the food was outstanding. We have received so many compliments on the dinner, as many guests claimed it was the best wedding food they had ever eaten. On top of it all, the prices were very reasonable for a wedding venue. We wish we could relive our wedding day, we had such an amazing time. Big thank you to the team at the Vineyards!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even find the words to rave about this venue enough. Soroor, the event planner went way beyond my expectations and many of my guests commented that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. It is gorgeous at The Vineyards and the offer everything you could possibly dream of. Every detail is taken care of and they are so nice and you can tell they love what they do. It is absolutely the perfect place for a romantic wedding. It was daunting to plan a wedding from 2000 miles away as we did, but I didn't have a single moment of stress because of them. The food is FABULOUS! They deserve 10 stars not 5!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married this summer (July 2015) at the Vineyards during the busiest time of our lives. The moment I saw the venue, met Soroor and Jimmy I couldn't help but fall in love with the place and the people. We both knew we could trust the Vineyards to do an amazing job, and they exceeded both of our expectations.

We decided to go with the all inclusive package, and everything worked out amazingly. The food was delicious, DJ Kamayo perfectly walked the line of being involved and telling people what was going on without being overbearing. He was the perfect MC and his music choices were great, which kept everyone dancing throughout the night. He also knows the venue so well, that he was keeping an eye on everything that was going on (beyond the music) and communicated back and forth with the coordinator and staff to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Our florist Eva (Just for fun flowers) was very professional, and accommodating. She went way over and beyond to ensure that we were satisfied with our floral choice.

Our photographer, Deane Michelle was very positive and delightful to work with. She was very open to suggestions, and had plenty of great ideas of her own.

The coordinator for our wedding day (Brittney) handled everything that came up, and kept us stress free. I have no idea how we would have done it without her. She was absolutely amazing.

The food was exceptionally tasty. Almost all of our friends and family mentioned that it was the best wedding food they ever tasted.

We can't recommend them strongly enough, cause honestly this was a dream wedding for us.

We had so many guest come up to us after and tell us it was the most beautiful and fun wedding that they have ever attended. It looked like we spent 3X as much as we actually did, because of all the extra touches that Soroor and Jimmy put into their venue. I have absolutely no doubt that we made the best possible decision by going with The Vineyards.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

“Wedding of the Century”, that is our self-proclaimed title for our wedding on May 30th, 2015 at the Vineyards in Simi Valley. Other than an electrifying Bride and Groom, wonderful guests, great music, and amazing food the Venue is what brings it all together ties it up in a beautiful bow and presents it. All tied up neatly and beautifully in a “PERFECT” bow is how I’d describe our venue, The Vineyards, and the service provided by Soroor/Jimmy and their team. And yes, I would use the phrase “Perfect” to describe it all. Every guest attended a great wedding, and left in aww with stories to tell.

As for the Bride and Groom, we couldn’t have had a more perfect day & evening. Britney knew our schedule inside out and she executed it flawlessly. Britney made sure every need we had was taken care in a split second. And our guests were treated with equal love and attention.

The food, OMG, THE FOOD! Every bite was an explosion of taste on the palate and absolutely sinful! And that is just the dinner buffet. The presentation of the buffet was fit for a king, it was so beautiful that several guests were reluctant to touch it and disturb its beautiful setup.

Then there was the delightful, exquisite sweet tooth satisfying Desert Table. It was filled with Crunchy Cookies, creamy pastry, amazing ice cream and so many other delightful goodies that just thinking about them is putting me in a state of Sugar Coma. Thank god for the Persian samovar tea to bring me out of it.

From us to you, if you want to experience the perfect evening for your wedding and for your guests, you owe it to yourself to stop at the Vineyards and let Soroor, Jimmy, and the entire team help you plan your absolute perfect evening and bring it to life for you. You just have to for there is no substitute.
Alin & Tony

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just got married here on May 2, 2015, and we are beyond happy with the way everything turned out. Thanks to Soroor, Jimmy, and Brittany at The Vineyards our day was perfect. Aside from our day being well-coordinated, and so much fun, working with this venue made the entire planning process very easy. They are so accommodating, hands-on, extremely caring, creative, and willing to help you in any way they can. They have everything you could possibly need. The food is delicious, the staff are great, and the venue is beautiful. We loved our entire experience and would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. Definitely one of the most versatile venues that we came across in Los Angeles. Pictures are gorgeous as well, and all of our guests are very impressed!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Dear Soroor and Jimmy and the entire Vineyards staff and family, Thank you for making our event incredibly amazing!!! It was a magical night that everyone will remember forever! All of our friends and family are trying to think of the next event they have coming up so they can have it there at your gorgeous venue! Not only is your venue beautiful but every one of you made it so special, easy and perfect! From helping us plan the perfect event to having everything set up when we arrived to helping us decorate when we got there and being so attentive to our every need all night long! We could not have asked for a more perfect place and such special people to work with! We felt the love from the moment we met you! Thank you is not enough to express how grateful we are to have met you and to have you in our lives! We cant wait to plan our next event! Lots of love to all of you!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jimmy and Soroor were fun to make plans with and were experts in this field. Brittany, on the day of the wedding ran the show with precision. The rest of the staff were helpful and professional. We couldn't have had a happier year of planning and looking forward to the wedding day. The venue is spectacular and enchanting. Thanks for an amazing event that we will remember happily forever.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Soroor Jimmy Brittany Monique ... We could go on and on about all the people who work for and run this venue that made a great impression on us before/during/and after our wedding. From the initial tour and consultation we just felt that this place was for us! we knew that not only would it be a perfect place to get married, we knew our friends and family would instantly we "WOWED" by the Vineyards. They never disappointed us. Every expectation was met above and beyond any words could express. Thank you to them for everything and for helping us create all of our beautiful memories!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a lovely time at our son Kristopher and our new daughter in law Stefanie's wedding, we had travelled from Scotland and was exceptionally delighted to share their day at the vineyards.
Jimmy, Soroor, their daughter and of course Brittany were very welcoming, helpful. The Vineyards is set in a beautiful location for a wedding, photographs. It was the first outside wedding we have attended and loved the romance of it and all the lovely flowers, at night it transformed to a magical setting. The food was delicious and staff did a wonderful job serving.
If you ever do decide to come to Scotland Jimmy the fishing rods will be waiting for you.
Thank you for making Kristopher and Stefanie's wedding day so special.

The Vineyards responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind comments. We loved hosting your son & your daughter-in Law's wedding. We'll be sure to visit when in Scotland.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding day (July 20, 2014) went from lovely to AMAZING, thanks to our incredible experience with everyone at the Vineyards. From the moment we contacted the personal care and warm connection with the owners and staff has been, literally, indescribable. “Joyful perfection” comes closest.

From the gorgeous wedding garden and beautiful surroundings, the delicious food and presentation tailored to fit our needs, the gracious and professional staff, their incredible attention to detail and service, and personal touches at every step … The Vineyards helped create a meaningful and beautiful experience for us and all of our guests. And, it was amazingly affordable. A month later, everyone is still raving about it, as are we.

Our hearfelt thanks to Sooror, James, Brittany, Monique, and everyone else who helped create and share our joy. I can't wait to go back there again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at The Vineyards. Soroor, Jimmy, Monique and the amazing Brittany were phenomenal. The day of was perfection and the venue looked spectacular! Everyone did such an amazing job with making sure we were taken care of and that the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception ran as smooth as possible (which it did!!). The food was amazing and the dessert lay out was to die for. It was such a joy to work with Soroor through the planning process as she was very easy to talk to, professional, smart and extremely accommodating. We love the Vineyards so much and we would recommend this venue to any and everyone. Thank you so much for making our wedding extremely memorable. We cannot wait to visit. Love, Justin & Masha.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I could not be happier with choosing The Vineyards as our wedding venue. First and foremost, I wanted to give a huge thank you to Soroor and Jimmy for their ongoing support and hospitality throughout the process leading up to our wedding. They were so patient with us, and accomodated all of our requests in ensuring our day was absolutely perfect! Having that said, the Vineyards is everything we wanted in a wedding venue and the ambiance is absolutely stunning. We chose to have the ceremony upstairs near the waterfall and I could not be happier with that location. The waterfall definitely added a subtle and beautiful touch to our ceremony and the asthetics were perfect.

The food at the Vineyards is delicious! From the appetizers to the main course(s), I constantly overheard how pleased our guests were with the food that was served. The dessert table was BEAUTIFUL. Once again, Soroor underpromised and overdelivered...something they do often there at the Vineyards.

Speaking of overdelivering, Brittany who was our 'Day of Coordinator' I cannot thank enough! She is freakin' amazing! I honestly think that without Brittany there, I would have lost my mind with all that was going on. Not only did she do an amazing job coordinating our every next step, she also did that with 140 other people ensuring the flow of our wedding was seamless and on schedule. From the guests, to the vendors, to the schedule, to the bride and groom, Brittany managed EVERYTHING that day and did so with poise, confidence and positivity. She even made sure we ate our food!!!! Which in hindsight I really appreciate because I could have went the whole night forgetting to eat.

Thank you Vineyards for the amazing memories. As much as we'll remember how special that day was for us, we will never forget the people that made it happen. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just got married about 2 weeks ago and I couldn't be any happier with the location we chose. Every single time we would go to see the venue or bring vendors jimmy and soroor always have a way of making you feel like family. So it was no surprise to me when I met Britney my coordinator for the event, she had a way of making me and my husband feel relaxed. The staff at the vineyards are so professional my Guest stated that they were so accommodating and willing to help in anything they could. Our food was delicious, we chose everything right down to the kind of nuts I wanted on the salad. Soroor's quickness to respond is amazing, anything we wanted or changes we made were always done. The place itself is just breathtaking jimmy and soroor really keep updated and every time I went the place look even more amazing. You cannot find a better experience and great people. It's a magnificent venue. Needless t say the day of my event, they took care of EVERYTHING!! I didn't worry about one thing, after all they took the time to understand my vision and what We wanted, so the place was just beautiful and my guest felt right at home. Thank you to the vineyards staff, Britney for keeping me on track and always ready to help, even on last minute changes!! To jimmy and soroor your the reason your business is such a success, is because you take the time to know the couples and your genuine approach to making it there day. We are forever grateful for your time and patience. Thanks Jennifer and David

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

My husband and I are extremely happy with our wedding we had here. Not only is the location gorgeous but the team and staff is amazing. From start to finish, Soroor, her husband Jimmy, our wedding coordinator Brittany and the team made sure our wedding was organized and on time. Most weddings are very stressful but this venue went above and beyond to make you feel the least bit of stress. These people actually care, and they treat you like family not like other venues. They also have great packages that if you are like us who stressed before trying to find all your vendors, they will definitely make your life easier here. They have vendors all set up and included in your package. The vendors are also very good and professional so you won't have to worry about the quality you may receive elsewhere. We are so blessed to have found this place and couldn't have asked for anything more! A big thanks to this venue and their team!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Vineyards was wonderful: from the the owners, to the chef, to the wedding coordinator they all went above and beyond to make the day special. Though they do this day in and day out for a living, all of the staff showed enthusiasm and excitement which made us feel like our wedding was a one of a kind special day. Words can not say how thankful I am to Jimmy, Sooro, and Brittany for helping to make my dream wedding a reality.