The Venue at Corazón

The Venue at Corazón

Favorite
Dublin, OH
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
3.8
Value
Flexibility
3.5

We recently had our wedding at the Corazon in Dublin. It was a rollercoaster of ups and downs with the Corazon. We had a wedding with 200 guests, and therefore were forced to have dinner only in the ballroom and the dancing in the bar/lounge area. We worked with two different coordinators from the Corazon because the first one left within a month of us signing our contract. To be clear about the coordinator position, you do not have a wedding coordinator who is there the day of your wedding dedicated to the actual wedding. The coordinator helps with all of your details and set up, but on the day of, apparently does not have the responsibility to be focused on your wedding. I was pretty disappointed with the Corazon's service on the day of, but was for the most part, impressed with the details and amenities provided.

If you book with the Corazon, I would HIGHLY recommend hiring a wedding planner, as they do NOT help you on the day of. The venue is beautiful and we received an overwhelming amount of compliments on the venue's appearance. But people were not pleased with the dripping AC unit, the fact that they forgot to serve food for the children, and that they ran out of chicken when we got to our last two tables. Things like this are bound to happen at any venue, but you need to be VERY CLEAR with the Corazon as to what you want and about all the details, or it will not get done.

Pricing is reasonable and they worked with us and were flexible in many ways, which was VERY appreciated. Like I said, some ups and downs with this venue, but if you hire a wedding planner and/or are very detailed and have the time to dedicate to making sure these details happen, then you will have a great wedding at the Corazon.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't asked for a better vendor. It was all and more than I expected. I felt like I had the perfect wedding reception. They were easy to work with and everything went smoothly.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Venue at Corazon had a change in staff only a month before my wedding. Some information did not transfer clearly, but the new staff, namely Molly Feasel, did a wonderful job more than making up for the lack of communication between old a new staff.