The Venetian

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I can give 10 stars, I would. LOVE this place!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This venue is absolutely the BEST. This venue does an outstanding job with EVERYTHING. From the 1.5 hour cocktail hour to the Viennese desert hour, this place is the best, best, best.

They are very professional and we never had to worry about anything. They do everything for you and there are no shortcuts taken. We received countless responses from guests about how amazing the food was and the venue was.

The decor was perfect, they did an amazing job setting up for 400 people and we will use this venue for all occasions in the future.

Don't miss out on this wonderful venue. Thank you

• Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely incredible experience! From the moment we entered their premises, we knew this was the perfect venue for us- everything was impeccable. The staff was phenomenal, making guests feel welcome; our attendant was next to us the entire night coordinating everything and the food was by far the most incredible spread- from cocktail hour right through Viennese hour, the food impressed all! Our guests are still raving and we are so pleased with the exceptional night we had!

• Wedding: 05/04/2014
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

The Venetian knows how to put on a fabulous wedding! The food was incredible, despite they served a different chicken dish as an entree than previously discussed. They are not the warmest to deal with, but do give an incredible performance from cocktail hour to walking out! The maitre d' was no where to be found most of the night, never asking us if we (the bride and groom) or our parents wanted drinks, assistance, concerns, etc. Our MC had to help us find him to lower the air twice. The bridal attendant, Brandy, was an absolute amazement - a must request for your wedding day! She could not have done more for us. Everyone had a blast and raved about the food and extravagant deco

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend The Venetian to anyone getting married in New Jersey! They make the wedding planning process as easy and painless as possible. Their cocktail hour is unforgettable, complete with ice sculptures, carving stations, and a raw bar. The food is plentiful, but more importantly delicious. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding night because the staff there took care of everything. They were exceedingly professional and definitely are invested in making sure your night is the best it can be.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to the Venetian, our wedding is being referred to by family and friends as the "best wedding they have EVER been to." Seriously, we couldn't be happier with the food, the service, and the people we worked with there. The staff is so accommodating - they catered to everything we asked for and went out of their way to make it happen. Our guests are still raving about how a glass never went empty the whole night. We were treated like royalty - our parents were even served at our cocktail hour so they never even had to get up if they didn't want to. For the bouquet toss, I left my throwaway bouquet in the suite and within 30 seconds my bridal attendant had it there for me to throw. I was a lucky bride aka: I got to eat at my own wedding! We were brought a sampling of everything during the cocktail hour and they served us dinner first at the reception so we could go around thanking tables right after. I had the filet mignon and it was delicious. Too quality cuisine at the Venetian - no joke. Our Viennese Hour was massive: every sweet under the sun was there for the taking. And every tray was refilled before ever empty. Our guests were saying they have never eaten so much than they did at our wedding. After the extensively elaborate cocktail hour, they were in awe that there was a plated 4 course dinner to follow. Our cocktail hour was even upgraded to include more than we thought - wow! The night was amazing. I hope someone gets married here soon because I want to go back! I highly recommend the Venetian - it's worth every penny. If you want to feed your guests well and have your event go off without a hitch - this is definitely the place for you!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't ask for better service on our wedding day! Food was amazing !!!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words for The Venetian. Hands down, without a doubt, the best wedding venue around. They literally go above and beyond and provide you with the best experience you can imagine. It is worth every single penny.

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and all our guests had the time of their lives. The food was superb, everybody was raving about it. Not to sound biased, but I've been to many different venues in NJ and the Ventian has by far the best cocktail hour selection. The entrees & Viennese hour were also top notch. The venue itself is gorgeous, you get what you pay for here.

The service here is also to par with the food & ambiance. My bridal attendant Barbara & our Maitre'd Osama ran a tight ship. They were on top of all details and had the night go by smoothly. This place has definitely earned its stellar reputation.

• Wedding: 01/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You simply have to see this place to believe it! Their staff (Toni-Ann was my go to girl from the beginning), the décor, THE FOOD!!!!!, THE DESERTS!!!! It just makes sense. There was a treat around every corner. When the evening was over and you thought it was over, there was more... Everything was over the top and of the finest quality starting from your occasional meetings to get started and as you are planning all the way until you leave their venue after your event. I had the dream team of vendors starting with the venue The Venetian, Amore Weddings & Event Designs, Dash of Class Entertainment, Deja vu Studios, and last but definitely not least Abella Studios for cinematography. OMG Abella will give you an up close and personal look of The Venetian in Garfield, NJ. Go to Youtube. You will be absolutely blown away! The Venetian is the Best with beautiful rooms that can accommodate 100 to 2,000.

• Wedding: 01/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There is no better establishment in the entire state of New Jersey to celebrate your wedding. The Venetian and their high quality staff are worth every single penny.

• Wedding: 01/10/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There are no words to describe the unbelievable service we received at the Venetian for our wedding!!! My wife and I can not think of a better place to of had our reception.. The food was out of this world, food omg there was such a display of food at the cocktail hour that was unbelievable!! Their presentation of the good was just as amazing!!! Everyone has raved of how wonderful and polite the staff was and how great the food was the entire night!!! Our bridal attendant was great, from the moment we walked in through the doors she was besides for the entire evening!!! There are no words to describe how I feel about the Venetian , there staff makes you feel as if your home and their decorations are unbelievable!!!! They truly made us feel like royalty !!!!

• Wedding: 12/06/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best food ever and so much to remember. I loved this place soooo much. Thank you guys especially Carlos with working with our budget!

• Wedding: 11/18/2013
Brittany
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The quality of the Venetian was unlike I have ever experienced. Many of my guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, it was magical. From the second my limo pulled into the lot until the moment I got in the limo to leave, my bridal attendant was there for me every second. The entire staff was incredible and very professional. The amount and quality of food was extraordinary! I would recommend the Venetian to all future brides!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely AMAZING. Carlos took care of us and would not change a thing.

• Wedding: 11/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had my wedding reception at the Venetian in November and it was everything that I ever imagined. The service from the time that I walked into the Venetian before bookingmy wedding to my wedding day was absolutely amazing. EVERYONE seemed to really care about my wedding and were willing to go beyond expectations to make it perfect. The day of my wedding was absolutely magical. A young lady (I wish I could remember her name) from the Venetian was assigned to me throughout the entire night. She helped me with everything from fixing my dress, to taking pictures, to making sure I always had a drink, to taking a shout wipe out of her pocket the moment my dress went into my salad dressing. Not only was the service amazing but the venue is gorgeous. It was very clean and organized which I loved!!! My guests are still talking about how beautiful it was and how the food was amazing. If you book the Venetian definitely tell you guests not to eat before coming to your reception. There is so much food and it all tastes amazing. We booked the Viennese hour which not only adds an additional hour to your wedding but is out of this world. My guests are still talking about how amazing it was. What makes it even better is that the next day we returned to the Venetian and were able to take all the left over deserts home. I highly recommend the Venetian and wish I could thank them more for how perfect they made my wedding day.

• Wedding: 11/01/2013
973-546-2250
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire