The Venetian

The Venetian

Garfield, NJ
973.546.2250
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had our wedding reception here on Friday, July 18, 2014. The Venetian far exceeded our expectations. When we first started looking for halls for our wedding, we stopped by here and as soon as I walked in my mouth dropped. The beautiful entrance way, gardens out front, and rooms themselves were breath taking. I turned to my now husband and just said "WOW!" We were greeted right away and met with the very friendly staff who sat us down and went through every possible option we could have. We ended up booking the Venetian and we couldn't have been happier. The night of the wedding, our Matre D, Sam, and Bridal Attendant, were waiting for our arrival. They immediately introduced themselves and took us to the bridal suit/showed us around to make sure we were happy with the way the room was set up, etc. They took great care of us and our guests, and made sure we were happy throughout the night. The food was delicious and atmosphere was great. All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the endless abundance of food. They are all saying what a wonderful venue it was and that it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! We couldn't be happier hearing this. We are so thrilled with our decision to get married here and would highly recommend them to future brides and grooms. Thank you for an unforgettable night!! :)

1 Review
Recently Married

If I can give 10 stars, I would. LOVE this place!

Recently Married

This venue is absolutely the BEST. This venue does an outstanding job with EVERYTHING. From the 1.5 hour cocktail hour to the Viennese desert hour, this place is the best, best, best.

They are very professional and we never had to worry about anything. They do everything for you and there are no shortcuts taken. We received countless responses from guests about how amazing the food was and the venue was.

The decor was perfect, they did an amazing job setting up for 400 people and we will use this venue for all occasions in the future.

Don't miss out on this wonderful venue. Thank you

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely incredible experience! From the moment we entered their premises, we knew this was the perfect venue for us- everything was impeccable. The staff was phenomenal, making guests feel welcome; our attendant was next to us the entire night coordinating everything and the food was by far the most incredible spread- from cocktail hour right through Viennese hour, the food impressed all! Our guests are still raving and we are so pleased with the exceptional night we had!

3.7

The Venetian knows how to put on a fabulous wedding! The food was incredible, despite they served a different chicken dish as an entree than previously discussed. They are not the warmest to deal with, but do give an incredible performance from cocktail hour to walking out! The maitre d' was no where to be found most of the night, never asking us if we (the bride and groom) or our parents wanted drinks, assistance, concerns, etc. Our MC had to help us find him to lower the air twice. The bridal attendant, Brandy, was an absolute amazement - a must request for your wedding day! She could not have done more for us. Everyone had a blast and raved about the food and extravagant deco

Recently Married

I would highly recommend The Venetian to anyone getting married in New Jersey! They make the wedding planning process as easy and painless as possible. Their cocktail hour is unforgettable, complete with ice sculptures, carving stations, and a raw bar. The food is plentiful, but more importantly delicious. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding night because the staff there took care of everything. They were exceedingly professional and definitely are invested in making sure your night is the best it can be.

04/12/2014

Thanks to the Venetian, our wedding is being referred to by family and friends as the "best wedding they have EVER been to." Seriously, we couldn't be happier with the food, the service, and the people we worked with there. The staff is so accommodating - they catered to everything we asked for and went out of their way to make it happen. Our guests are still raving about how a glass never went empty the whole night. We were treated like royalty - our parents were even served at our cocktail hour so they never even had to get up if they didn't want to. For the bouquet toss, I left my throwaway bouquet in the suite and within 30 seconds my bridal attendant had it there for me to throw. I was a lucky bride aka: I got to eat at my own wedding! We were brought a sampling of everything during the cocktail hour and they served us dinner first at the reception so we could go around thanking tables right after. I had the filet mignon and it was delicious. Too quality cuisine at the Venetian - no joke. Our Viennese Hour was massive: every sweet under the sun was there for the taking. And every tray was refilled before ever empty. Our guests were saying they have never eaten so much than they did at our wedding. After the extensively elaborate cocktail hour, they were in awe that there was a plated 4 course dinner to follow. Our cocktail hour was even upgraded to include more than we thought - wow! The night was amazing. I hope someone gets married here soon because I want to go back! I highly recommend the Venetian - it's worth every penny. If you want to feed your guests well and have your event go off without a hitch - this is definitely the place for you!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Couldn't ask for better service on our wedding day! Food was amazing !!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There are no words for The Venetian. Hands down, without a doubt, the best wedding venue around. They literally go above and beyond and provide you with the best experience you can imagine. It is worth every single penny.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and all our guests had the time of their lives. The food was superb, everybody was raving about it. Not to sound biased, but I've been to many different venues in NJ and the Ventian has by far the best cocktail hour selection. The entrees & Viennese hour were also top notch. The venue itself is gorgeous, you get what you pay for here.

The service here is also to par with the food & ambiance. My bridal attendant Barbara & our Maitre'd Osama ran a tight ship. They were on top of all details and had the night go by smoothly. This place has definitely earned its stellar reputation.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You simply have to see this place to believe it! Their staff (Toni-Ann was my go to girl from the beginning), the décor, THE FOOD!!!!!, THE DESERTS!!!! It just makes sense. There was a treat around every corner. When the evening was over and you thought it was over, there was more... Everything was over the top and of the finest quality starting from your occasional meetings to get started and as you are planning all the way until you leave their venue after your event. I had the dream team of vendors starting with the venue The Venetian, Amore Weddings & Event Designs, Dash of Class Entertainment, Deja vu Studios, and last but definitely not least Abella Studios for cinematography. OMG Abella will give you an up close and personal look of The Venetian in Garfield, NJ. Go to Youtube. You will be absolutely blown away! The Venetian is the Best with beautiful rooms that can accommodate 100 to 2,000.

Michelle
01/10/2014

There is no better establishment in the entire state of New Jersey to celebrate your wedding. The Venetian and their high quality staff are worth every single penny.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe the unbelievable service we received at the Venetian for our wedding!!! My wife and I can not think of a better place to of had our reception.. The food was out of this world, food omg there was such a display of food at the cocktail hour that was unbelievable!! Their presentation of the good was just as amazing!!! Everyone has raved of how wonderful and polite the staff was and how great the food was the entire night!!! Our bridal attendant was great, from the moment we walked in through the doors she was besides for the entire evening!!! There are no words to describe how I feel about the Venetian , there staff makes you feel as if your home and their decorations are unbelievable!!!! They truly made us feel like royalty !!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Brittany
1 Review
11/18/2013

Best food ever and so much to remember. I loved this place soooo much. Thank you guys especially Carlos with working with our budget!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The quality of the Venetian was unlike I have ever experienced. Many of my guests have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, it was magical. From the second my limo pulled into the lot until the moment I got in the limo to leave, my bridal attendant was there for me every second. The entire staff was incredible and very professional. The amount and quality of food was extraordinary! I would recommend the Venetian to all future brides!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely AMAZING. Carlos took care of us and would not change a thing.