The Venetian

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was 10-12-14. This place is amazing!!!!! All of our guest keep talking about the food, the service and how gorgeous this place is. Our guest said they didn't even get up once for a drink, the staff always got them what they needed. We had nothing but a great experience with everyone who help us. Starting from Carl who help us with our menu, ideas, and so much more!! Ria my bridal assistant was with me every step. She fixed my dress, brought me food and drinks, packed up food for us to take home and she even went as far as putting my shoes on. I totally recommend this place! Trust me, you will not regret it! If I can't give them 10 stars I would!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to the Venetian, our wedding is being referred to by family and friends as the "best wedding they have EVER been to." Seriously, we couldn't be happier with the food, the service, and the people we worked with there. The staff is so accommodating - they catered to everything we asked for and went out of their way to make it happen. Our guests are still raving about how a glass never went empty the whole night. We were treated like royalty - our parents were even served at our cocktail hour so they never even had to get up if they didn't want to. For the bouquet toss, I left my throwaway bouquet in the suite and within 30 seconds my bridal attendant had it there for me to throw. I was a lucky bride aka: I got to eat at my own wedding! We were brought a sampling of everything during the cocktail hour and they served us dinner first at the reception so we could go around thanking tables right after. I had the filet mignon and it was delicious. Too quality cuisine at the Venetian - no joke. Our Viennese Hour was massive: every sweet under the sun was there for the taking. And every tray was refilled before ever empty. Our guests were saying they have never eaten so much than they did at our wedding. After the extensively elaborate cocktail hour, they were in awe that there was a plated 4 course dinner to follow. Our cocktail hour was even upgraded to include more than we thought - wow! The night was amazing. I hope someone gets married here soon because I want to go back! I highly recommend the Venetian - it's worth every penny. If you want to feed your guests well and have your event go off without a hitch - this is definitely the place for you!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Couldn't ask for better service on our wedding day! Food was amazing !!!

• Wedding: 04/11/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

AMAZING service! The food & the venue speak for themselves......exceeded all of our expectations!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

WOW! I had been to events at the Venetian and I was beyond impressed, but being the bride and groom at a wedding there and they make you feel like royalty. The planning process with them was so easy and they were so helpful every step of the way. I was able to leave a lot of details in their hands and everything was perfection. The amount and food and quality of food was out of this world. People are still talking about the cocktail hour saying they have never seen anything like it. The staff that assisted me, my husband and our families were absolutely amazing. They were on everything and made everything so smooth for us so we could enjoy the night. It was the wedding of my dreams at the venue of my dreams. The rooms are so beautiful they do not need a touch of decorating. The entire place is gorgeous. We were in the "smaller" room...the Grand Ballroom. We decided to hold the reception with the wall open. I think this was a smart choice because of the high energy on the dance floor. If you have a dancing crowd that gets rowdy I recommend doing the same. In conclusion I TOTALLY recommend this venue engaged couples planning their wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say this place is amazing! We had our wedding there 2 weeks ago and we are still geting compliments on how it was the best wedding some of our guests have ever gone to. Yes, they are expensive and you can go places that are cheaper but you will not get the same quality of food and service. Plus, majority of the places we went to see were in the same price range. The place is absolutely beautiful, you walk in and you are amazed at how pretty it is, the food is delicious and coming from an Italian family we had very tough critics to please and they were pleasantly surprised at how tasty all the food was as well as how much was offered, the service is remarkable. Whenever you go there for any appointments during you planning process everyone is nice and very professional. I would highly recommend this place hands down.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm not sure I ever read a negative review of The Venetian. From cocktail hour to the Viennese hour, this venue did not disappoint. The bridal attendant and Matre'd paid close attention to our needs and made our wedding day a dream come true. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone who wants their wedding to be the best night of their life.

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

This venue is absolutely stunning !!!!! I had my wedding here a few weeks ago and I am still getting consistent compliments on the excellent service and superb food. Most of my guests knew their servers by their first names and they noted how gracious they were. My mom, husband and I are very pleased and so are my 225 guests. My bridal attendant was sweet and attentive. I wanted to thank Toni Ann and Carlo. They were excellent. The cocktail hour was to die for though I did not get a chance to attend, my guests were pleasantly surprised with the elegant presentation. My special day was memorable for me as well as family and friends.

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome food fantastic service the bridal attendant was with me the whole time catering to my ever need and the place is gorgeous!

• Wedding: 05/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything at the Venetian was perfect! The planning staff leading up to the wedding was superb & answers any & every question we had. The food was PHENOMENAL (just wish I got to eat more haha) the staff the day of kept me calm & made sure that everything ran smoothly. I was told that they would not disappoint & I def wasn't! People were coming up to me telling me it was. The best wedding they have ever been to! Thank you Venetian

• Wedding: 04/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn’t say anything wrong about the VENETIAN.. it was by far the best choice that was made. We didn’t have to worry about anything and if there was a question they were prompt with asking us and handling the situation so that we could enjoy our day. My guests were more than impressed with he venue, from the décor, to the food. Being an Italian, the food was a major factor in our decision, and once again they landed 5 stars in my book.
If you can have your event at this the venue..you will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 04/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional, AMAZING FOOD, amazing staff and amazing venue. What more can you ask for? I would 1000% recommend this venue to everyone and anyone for any event without a doubt.

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin. I can't imagine anyone having anything negative to say. From the moment you step into the venetian you are treated like royalty. People always say a wedding can be so stressful and cause headaches etc. Never did we have any issues. I kept thinking I was missing some crucial piece because I never felt any stress. They literally took care of everything.
The food was amazing. The cocktail hour was amazing. I was told by guests they have never been to a wedding where the salmon came out hot like it did at ours.
I can't tell you how amazing the entire staff was. Carlos has an unbelieveable personality and constantly made us laugh it was fun when we were going on the appointments. Nora did our menu and was awesome. She had the patience of a god while my dad said what do you think about each item. :) Thank you. AD was our man of the evening and did an incredible job. My bridal attendant took care of me just as well as my own mother does. The entire experience was amazing. I can't imagine anyone saying anything else.
Guests are still talking about the desserts and cocktail oh and the vodka.

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

AMAZING !!! I had a small wedding with only 116 people and we were still treated as if we were a 100,000. Wedding- the staff was amazing- the food was even better . People did not wait for their drinks- everyone had a seat during the cocktail hour and no one waited at the bar for more than 2 minutes. My bridal attendent was attentive but not annoying which was great. They catered to our every need and helped us out with what we needed. They are a great place

Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Venetian is by far the best venue for a wedding reception. I have been to weddings and other events there so it was a no brainer that I would want my own wedding there. The food is amazing and people were telling me all night that it was the best wedding they have ever been too which I have to believe because people were going out of their way to let us know. The whole next day both my husband and I were contacted by guests who wanted to tell us how great the food was as well as how beautiful the Venetian is. Every employee was great to work with from the first day we walked in to book it and they take care of so many details which makes wedding planning so much easier. You really feel like they care about you because of the way they make sure you have a perfect day. The maître d and bridal attendant were on top of everything from the moment we arrived which was a relief for the bridal party as well. They guided us through every moment and their presence allowed everyone to enjoy the night because they made sure they handled everything for us. It takes a special type of person to provide the caring service we were given and it seems that every person working at the Venetian has this wonderful quality. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding and take in every moment because of the Venetian. I had been hearing for months that the couple doesn’t get to experience their own wedding as good as the guests do so I expected to miss out on certain parts. I can say that was not true for us because the service that the Venetian provided allowed us to have a memorable experience that we could enjoy. Our main concern was for our guests to have a great time and we knew from being guests at the Venetian ourselves that they would. The Venetian makes sure that the couple has a great time and you can be sure that they will give you that amazing night that you will want to relive not because it went too fast but rather because you had that much fun.

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was absolutely perfect!

From start to finish, working with the Venetian was a pleasure. The level of professionalism was incredible. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We didn't have a single thing to worry about at our reception and instead focused entirely on enjoying our wonderful day. Months later we are still hearing compliments!

Thank you Venetian!