The Summit Conference and Event Center

• Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 0.5

-My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Summit Event Center and it was a horrible experience to say the least! This was supposed to be the most memorable day of our lives, and it was. But in the worst possible way!
-To start off the food left much to be desired. We tasted the food and picked our menu before the wedding, but the food that was served was cold, and tasteless. Nothing like we tasted beforehand. Also, the children at our wedding were to be served a different meal (more kid friendly) the same time my husband and I were served. The employees forgot to serve the children and by the time we realized it, they were already eating food off their parents' plates. They finally brought out the children's meals, but just like ours, it was not up to par. We also purchased the option to have two proteins per person. But, since they had no server for the proteins, or a sign that explained anything our guests didn't realize they could take two. There must have been TONS of food left over, but we never saw it.
-During the whole reception anytime we had a question none of the staff could understand us because they didn't speak English! We saw the manager once at the beginning of the night, and then he disappeared never to be seen again.
-Throughout the whole night the staff would go around taking drinks off tables before they were empty. Many of them were paid alcohol drinks that were completely full, or more than half full. Many of our guests complained of paying for drinks and then not getting to drink them. They also took my husband and I's cake off our table before we even had one bite. It was still untouched!
-We tried contacting the owner to have our grievances heard, and the owner seemed interested at first. But after talking to her staff who told her that we were lying. She decided to not even listen to our side of the story. She even threatened us with a lawsuit for posting a negative review of her business.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Area, decorations, lighting was outstanding. Location for reception was easy for guest to locate .

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
Profile Picture
Private User
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I was accomedated well at the Summit. I was very pleased with the remodeled venue.

• Wedding: 04/19/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Summit Event Center is a great place to have any event especially a wedding. The day of the wedding the staff provided all of our needs and the services was outstanding and met every expectation. Roxie was a great help and very professional, she worked to fit our needs. She is a pleasure to work with and knows and performs her job very well. I was very very pleased with the Summit and so were my guest!!

• Wedding: 09/07/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

*What a beautiful reception we had at my daughter's wedding 3-31-12. Summit Event Center was so affordable the chicken fajitas and assembly of guacamole, cheese, lettuce,tomato mix,re-fried beans,salads and maybe even more. The chef prepared chicken was outstanding! Yum oh! Not to mention the absolutely beautiful set up: tables,napkins, table clothes, sachets on tables and chairs. The dishes, silverware,champagne service was awesome. The servers were very very friendly and most professional. THANK YOU SUMMIT EVENT CENTER for topping off our daughter's beautiful wedding!* Sincerely, Susan Nolan :)

• Wedding: 03/31/2012
Services Used: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Husband and I just recently had out wedding ceremony and reception at the Summit Event Center. We could not have asked for a better place, as well as the staff. I could not believe how helpful the staff was to make my special day stress free and relaxing. From beginning to end the Summit Event Center has a very professional staff. Roxie helped me plan and get everything prepared, and Cory made sure everything went smooth and as planned. I loved it and would recommend this place to anyone.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I just got married this past June 11th, 2011, and we would like to say that having our Wedding reception at The Summit Conference and Event Center was a complete dream come true! Ann Margaret Williams, Cory, Roxy, the chef, and the remainder of their staff went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was a day to remember! From the very first meeting of our planning process all the way through the last meeting, Ann Margaret Williams did everything possible to make us feel both completely comfortable and confident that all of our desires for our wedding would be held to the highest regard! Their ability to adjust to and meet all of our needs was absolutely exceptional! We could never have dreamed to have our wedding reception at a better venue! If you decide to have your wedding and or reception at The Summit Conference and Event Center, you can be assured in the highest regards, that you are in perfect hands and that your special day will truly be in fact, a day to remember!

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ann Margret along with her staff made our Wedding Reception exactly the way we had hoped for. Extremely professional, accommodating and considerate of different needs. It was a beautiful setting and the staff was great to work with. Everything about our day flowed as smooth as we could have imagined, and our guests had a great time. We would, and have, recommended them to people.

• Wedding: 01/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The owners and staff at The Summit were superb! They were extremely helpful, professional and truly a joy to work with. Our reception was just as we hoped it would be! I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a catered reception in a beautiful and elegant environment. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth

• Wedding: 11/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Summit was awesome! We (as well as our guests) really enjoyed the atmosphere. I was completely at ease while the planning process was underway, and the staff was super nice. The food was excellent, and we got many complements on the menu that we selected. If I ever was to need a space for any sort of celebration, I would definitely go back to the Summit : )

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Summit was a very nice place for our ceremony & reception. The food was amazing & the staff was pleasant. Corey who is the manager made sure everything went smooth. Ann Margaret was very easy to get in contact with & made sure all the information we needed was made readily available. I highly recommend The Summit to anyone who is getting married to consider this establishment for their venue.

• Wedding: 10/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the owner of The Summit, Ann Margaret and Catering Manager, Roxie Crow to be very friendly, professional, flexible
and caring people.

Our room was beautifully setup and the food was very good. The Banquet manager and his staff were courteous and very efficient. They especially went out of their way to make our night exceptional.

If you are planning a special event then I would highly recommend using The Summit Event Center.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
303-343-3833
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards