The Sugar Suite

The Sugar Suite

1630 South Orlando Ave
Maitland, FL 32751 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful cake she was able to capture everything I wanted on my cake and my favorite was chocolate!

• Wedding: 02/15/2015
Jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sugar Suite was so great! Jennyfer was so responsive, helpful, and she is a sweetheart. She delivered exactly what we wanted the cake looked and tasted incredible. We had the red velvet and the vanilla with strawberry. Everyone was in love with it. My parents were more than happy to take some slices home ☺ . Thank you Sugar Suite! We had the wedding of our dreams because of you!

• Wedding: 01/18/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I go to Jennyfer for ALL of my cupcakes and cakes - so getting married was no different! First, I want to RAVE about the cake she created for our rehearsal dinner. It was a last minute request and she picked a flavor that I had never tried (Grand Marnier cake with Orange buttercream). I have never tasted anything so amazing - and my guests were loving it! There wasn't any left - they all took it back to the hotel to have seconds and thirds! The wedding cake design was absolutely incredible with hand-made sugar flowers, hand painting on the bottom tier the most delicious Amaretto flavor! Love love love her!

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is AMAZING! People are still raving about our cupcakes and how delicious they were! Everyone at the Sugar Suite was amazing, they helped us create a cupcake stand and concept that we would love and they delivered everything they said they would. Thank you all for the amazing cupcakes and cake. We are still eating cake and spreading the joy. We will be recommending you all to everyone we know and you will be our go to place from now on for events!

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
Brittaney
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wow!! Our cake was insanely beautiful! Such attention to detail and of course delicious! Jennyfer is so talented and was such a pleasure to work with!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sugar Suite made us the most delicious wedding and groom's cake! Jennyfer was a pleasure to work with and understood my needs as well as my budget. We went with the orange Grand Marnier flavor for our wedding cake which was as delicious as it was beautiful. The Sugar Suite worked with me on the cake topper and cake stand, as well as with the florist for the decorative flowers which was extremely helpful. For the groom's cake, we went with the cinnamon swirl Jack Daniel's flavor in the shape of an XBOX console which was so cool. Highly recommend The Sugar Suite!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sugar Suite cakes were the most delicious cakes we had ever tasted! I had them make our wedding cake as well as the Groom's cake. The venue serving the grooms cake said they had never seen a cake go so fast before! There was none left! The maple bacon flavor was to die for. This vendor was so easy to work with (being a long distance bride) and they were super flexible with my number changes. Highly recommend them! Will absolutely use them for future events that need cakes or cupcakes.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our cake was beautiful and I loved it! Truly took my breath away. The only reason I didn't give a full five stars was Jennyfer's attitude at our tasting...she wasn't rude but definitely not the nicest person I worked with. When we said we had many outside desserts from local vendors to give it a unique artisan feel she pretty much rolled her eyes. I get it - we didn't spend $1000 on our cake - but I would still expect a little bit more enthusiasm.

The Sugar Suite responded with the following comments:

Hi Lauren,
I’m sorry if I made you feel bad in any way. I’m terrible at hiding my emotions, so I apologize that you felt I was unprofessional.
As I mentioned in the meeting, our company only takes on a maximum of 6 wedding cakes a week. We limit the amount of business we take on to ensure each cake is what the client ordered, done very well and on time (all three promises were fulfilled for your cake)…. and taking on more than 6 compromises that. Every bride is equal, regardless of how large or small her wedding is. I also wanted to mention for readers that we also make artisanal desserts. I turned away more than 5 weddings after we closed out that date. You might have sensed frustration from me because when a bride hires someone else to do what we do when we have gone to such length to protect the production of their cake, and we are forced to turn away other hard earned referrals… it is a bit frustrating. That frustration should not relay to the client as we appreciate and value every client The only other choice I have as a business owner is to raise the minimum, and I don’t want to do that because some of our favorite weddings have been smaller affairs. I’m sorry you fell into this in between category. I enjoyed meeting you and making your cake. I am emotionally invested and care very much about each bride and every client and I am sorry that I did not make you feel that way that day. I am glad you were over the top about the cake and hope you had an amazing wedding!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Very happy with this company.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennyfer and her staff created the most beautiful cake for our wedding event. It was remarkable in the design and detail, truly an artistic endeavor. The wonderful flavors were delicious and raved about by all who attended. Jennyfer listened, conceived and created a magnificent cake to ensure the bride and groom's dream was fulfilled on the wedding day. Magical!!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
Marcia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

A big thank you to the bakers at the Sugar Suite! We were so happy with our wedding cake. It was made to our exact specifications and tasted even better than the tasting samples. We look forward to using The Sugar Suite for future special events.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Daniella
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennyfer and her team took the time to work with me, even though our cake was relatively simple and for a small wedding. They suggested an affordable solution and delivered a beautiful and delicious cake. I'm glad that there were leftovers, because the cake is so yummy -- although it's a little addictive!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennyfer with The Sugar Suite was fabulous to work with! Her cakes taste incredible, and she has a really good artistic sense for what she's doing. We brought in a bunch of pictures from Pinterest and she helped us pick and choose different features that we liked to help create our perfect cake. It was absolutely beautiful, and all of our wedding guests were very impressed. I highly recommend this company!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennyfer and her team of talented bakers created the Groom's Cake and Cupcakes for my May Wedding. Taking only an idea I had in my head of what I wanted this themed cake to look like, she quickly sketched out a beautiful idea that I knew my new Husband would love. When the cake arrived and I finally got to see it, it was so beautiful I wanted to cry! Everyone complimented this fun and beautiful cake and of course loved the taste! The Sugar Suite's red velvet cake with cream cheese icing is to die for!! I love how unique and different the taste of not only her very moist and flavorful cake is, but also the swiss meringue buttercream that they make.

The cupcakes were part of our dessert table and at the end of the night, they were all gone! Everyone loved these tasty little treats that they were able to take home with them.

From the first moment meeting with Jennyfer to the delivery of the final cake, working with her and the talented staff of bakers and decorators that are a part of her team was a dream. I turn to Jennyfer for all of my bakery needs and she always goes above and beyond. I highly recommend that any Bride looking for a show stopping cake, visit The Sugar Suite and see what creations Jennyfer has in store.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sugar Suite was very accommodating and our wedding cake turned out exactly how we wanted it. The red velvet was so yummy! I will use The Sugar Suite for all of my future events!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We wanted a small cake with mini cupcakes for our unique cupcake stand. I gave Sugar Suite a picture of the cake i wanted and it was perfect! The cake was not only beautiful but delicious! The cupcakes were a huge hit and helped make our dessert table magical! Thank you Sugar Suite Everything was amazing!

The Sugar Suite responded with the following comments:

Thanks Barb! It was a pleasure working with you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
321-972-8650
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards