The Sugar Suite

Value
Flexibility
Katrice
05/15/2015

Jennyfer and her team were outstanding! Our desserts were so delicious and she was so flexible when I had to lower my numbers due to RSVP changes! It was perfect. I suprised my fiance with a groom's cake in the shape of his college football jersey and he was so happy to see it! He loved it! Their desserts are excellent and they were awesome to work with. I can't say enough great things about Jennyfer and her team! Ladies- book her! Thank you Jennyfer! xoxo

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Early in wedding planning we decided we wanted to have cupcakes as our dessert. We went to several cupcake bakeries and finally found The Sugar Suite at a bridal show. The cupcakes were the most memorable thing about the entire show. I literally still remember when I first tasted the peach. Oh my goodness it was delicious. Their cupcakes are light but sweet and absolutely perfect. We immediately booked them after a consultation. The day of, the cupcakes looked amazing. The set up was the centerpiece of the stage area and looked so cute! We had a cutting cake with a tier to take home and it looked so pretty! Everyone raved about how good the bacon and peach flavors were. We are so glad we booked them and are still enjoying the leftover cupcakes! They were so easy to work with and I highly recommend booking the Sugar Suite!

The Sugar Suite responded with the following comments:

Awww, thanks Bethany! It was a pleasure working with you! I can't wait to share this with the staff!

Ali
04/25/2015

Everyone raves about our cupcakes. They were so delicious! My absolute favorite was the chocolate salted caramel one. Everyone loves every single flavor. Our cake was beautiful, elegant, and just the way we wanted it :) thank you!

The Sugar Suite responded with the following comments:

Awww, thanks Ali! I'm so glad we went with the salted caramel! :) It was a pleasure working with you, thanks for the sweet reveiw!

Rachel
03/07/2015

Absolutely loved our cake!!! It was exactly what we wanted and tasted amazing. Our guests raved over how delicious it was. Thanks, Jennyfer!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My cake was absolutely stunning. It was beautiful!! Jennifer was very easy to work with and made my vision come to life for my wedding! Very affordable and VERY tasty!

Jennifer
02/15/2015

Beautiful cake she was able to capture everything I wanted on my cake and my favorite was chocolate!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Sugar Suite was so great! Jennyfer was so responsive, helpful, and she is a sweetheart. She delivered exactly what we wanted the cake looked and tasted incredible. We had the red velvet and the vanilla with strawberry. Everyone was in love with it. My parents were more than happy to take some slices home ☺ . Thank you Sugar Suite! We had the wedding of our dreams because of you!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I go to Jennyfer for ALL of my cupcakes and cakes - so getting married was no different! First, I want to RAVE about the cake she created for our rehearsal dinner. It was a last minute request and she picked a flavor that I had never tried (Grand Marnier cake with Orange buttercream). I have never tasted anything so amazing - and my guests were loving it! There wasn't any left - they all took it back to the hotel to have seconds and thirds! The wedding cake design was absolutely incredible with hand-made sugar flowers, hand painting on the bottom tier the most delicious Amaretto flavor! Love love love her!

Brittaney
12/07/2014

All I can say is AMAZING! People are still raving about our cupcakes and how delicious they were! Everyone at the Sugar Suite was amazing, they helped us create a cupcake stand and concept that we would love and they delivered everything they said they would. Thank you all for the amazing cupcakes and cake. We are still eating cake and spreading the joy. We will be recommending you all to everyone we know and you will be our go to place from now on for events!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Wow!! Our cake was insanely beautiful! Such attention to detail and of course delicious! Jennyfer is so talented and was such a pleasure to work with!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Sugar Suite made us the most delicious wedding and groom's cake! Jennyfer was a pleasure to work with and understood my needs as well as my budget. We went with the orange Grand Marnier flavor for our wedding cake which was as delicious as it was beautiful. The Sugar Suite worked with me on the cake topper and cake stand, as well as with the florist for the decorative flowers which was extremely helpful. For the groom's cake, we went with the cinnamon swirl Jack Daniel's flavor in the shape of an XBOX console which was so cool. Highly recommend The Sugar Suite!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The Sugar Suite cakes were the most delicious cakes we had ever tasted! I had them make our wedding cake as well as the Groom's cake. The venue serving the grooms cake said they had never seen a cake go so fast before! There was none left! The maple bacon flavor was to die for. This vendor was so easy to work with (being a long distance bride) and they were super flexible with my number changes. Highly recommend them! Will absolutely use them for future events that need cakes or cupcakes.

4.7

Our cake was beautiful and I loved it! Truly took my breath away. The only reason I didn't give a full five stars was Jennyfer's attitude at our tasting...she wasn't rude but definitely not the nicest person I worked with. When we said we had many outside desserts from local vendors to give it a unique artisan feel she pretty much rolled her eyes. I get it - we didn't spend $1000 on our cake - but I would still expect a little bit more enthusiasm.

Hi Lauren,
I’m sorry if I made you feel bad in any way. I’m terrible at hiding my emotions, so I apologize that you felt I was unprofessional.
As I mentioned in the meeting, our company only takes on a maximum of 6 wedding cakes a week. We limit the amount of business we take on to ensure each cake is what the client ordered, done very well and on time (all three promises were fulfilled for your cake)…. and taking on more than 6 compromises that. Every bride is equal, regardless of how large or small her wedding is. I also wanted to mention for readers that we also make artisanal desserts. I turned away more than 5 weddings after we closed out that date. You might have sensed frustration from me because when a bride hires someone else to do what we do when we have gone to such length to protect the production of their cake, and we are forced to turn away other hard earned referrals… it is a bit frustrating. That frustration should not relay to the client as we appreciate and value every client The only other choice I have as a business owner is to raise the minimum, and I don’t want to do that because some of our favorite weddings have been smaller affairs. I’m sorry you fell into this in between category. I enjoyed meeting you and making your cake. I am emotionally invested and care very much about each bride and every client and I am sorry that I did not make you feel that way that day. I am glad you were over the top about the cake and hope you had an amazing wedding!

1 person found this review helpful

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Very happy with this company.

Marcia
06/28/2014

Jennyfer and her staff created the most beautiful cake for our wedding event. It was remarkable in the design and detail, truly an artistic endeavor. The wonderful flavors were delicious and raved about by all who attended. Jennyfer listened, conceived and created a magnificent cake to ensure the bride and groom's dream was fulfilled on the wedding day. Magical!!

Daniella
06/21/2014

A big thank you to the bakers at the Sugar Suite! We were so happy with our wedding cake. It was made to our exact specifications and tasted even better than the tasting samples. We look forward to using The Sugar Suite for future special events.