The Spotlight Band

The Spotlight Band

Denver, CO 80223 | map
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians), Medium (4-6 musicians), Small ...
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Spotlight Band played our reception, and they rocked. Honestly our guests were raging like they were at a show. We gave them some liberties, let them stretch songs and jam, and they did not disappoint. Possibly the best money we spent on the entire reception. They did two encores!!! So much fun. And what great memories.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We danced our Booties off! We had Such a great time at our reception. They played all of our pre-requests impeccably and even threw in a bunch of tunes in the same genre that really made our reception memorable as a party to celebrate our day. The keyboardist Matt was also helpful on the microphone, with toasts and our first dance. A real Emcee up there. I heartily reccomend the Spotlight Band for your affair. Great value. Lots of fun and he is a really nice dude as well. Thanks Guys!

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Profile Picture
Mark
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My band was famous in the 70's and, yes, we hit gold. So when I needed a band for my daughter's wedding, I wasn't sure what I would find locally near Keystone. This band ended up working perfectly for us. I wanted one of my former band members to sing a couple of our old tunes with me and the band backed us up. It was flawless. Then they went on to play other classic rock, modern pop and dance tunes, jazz, and more. I was impressed that they were able to keep up the energy considering we were at the top of Keystone Mountain but even more impressed by their ability to play so many different styles. This band is definitely is a great choice for a wedding. Thank you Matt and the Spotlight Band for all of your hard work and for making the wedding a success - and yes, you can back me up anytime!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We spent a lot of time researching bands, it was a big decision for us and we couldn't have been happier with the Spotlight band. Everyone had such a great time dancing to their music, they played the songs we asked for, and weren't cheesey at all. They worked with us on a lot of special requests and helped make our perfect wedding!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ad Hoc helped me book the Spotlight Band and they are the best wedding band ever! They played every one of our requests and our guests are still raving about them!

• Wedding: 07/07/2006
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Spotlight Dance and Variety Band was perfect for out wedding. Their list of songs they already knew was amazing and took my wife a long time to go through (I didn't know most of the songs so I wasn't much help). But the Band was also willing to learn any other new songs they didn't have on their list, which was great.

Their actual performance was outstanding and everyone at the wedding seemed to love it. They played a great variety of songs that we chose, and Matt did a good job MC'ing. We would definitely recommend them for your wedding/event.

• Wedding: 06/28/2008
303-282-6460
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire