The Space at Feather Oaks

The Space at Feather Oaks

Favorite
Tallahassee, FL
850.566.9550
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Dustin
05/24/2015

The Space @ Feather Oaks was the perfect venue for our wedding! We loved the flexibility of having both indoor and outdoor spaces! The horses, barn, and of course the saloon made for the perfect rustic themed wedding we were going for. All of our guests, most of them out of towners, raved about the location!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Space at Feather Oaks is truly a uniquely beautiful venue. It's a bit compartmentalized inside, but we found putting the dance floor outside (under a tent) to be a solution to space issues. We got married on the stage around the tree. The tree was in full bloom (April) and gorgeous!
The beautiful tree and the wonderful bar (inside) are what sold my wife and I.
The owner, Katrice, was easy to work with and the property manager, Jon, who was there coordinating the day of the wedding was wonderful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The space was everythin we had expected it to be. People kept telling us how beautiful it was. We are so happy we got married here!!!!

Heather
11/10/2013

Everyone at the Space at Feather Oaks were fantastic. My husband always said he wanted a simple wedding with a country theme, and I just didn't see it. When I arrived to look at the venue, I imidiately fell in love. One of the horses' name was "Heather's Blossom", which of course, helped push me over the top. Having horses in the background, a huge oak tree, the country setting with elegance, it all came together greatly. Everyone at the Space took care of EVERYTHING and made sure that my day was PERFECT. I didn't have to lift a finger.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The space was a wonderful place to have both our ceremony and reception. All of our guests loved the venue and it was the most perfect night ever. The workers were great as well and I especially liked working with Sarah!

Thanks,
Tricia and Tommy

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Space is GORGEOUS! Kim and her team at The Space are awesome. They are very quick to email you back and answer all your questions. We were able to book the exact day we wanted and the prices were very affordable! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautifulbit was! From the tree we got married under, the killer saloon bar, the bonfire, the horses! ...oh man, I could go on forever. The Space was truly perfect. If you are going for any kind of rustic-southern-vintage-outdoorsy wedding this is the Space for you!!

Cherie
11/10/2012

The venue was gorgeous and everything went as planned. Everyone spoke of how beautiful the venue was. The only complaint I would have is about the cat that roams the venue and got into a cake. Other than that, it was a great experience.

Megan
1 Review
10/01/2012
4.1

The Space was beautiful and everyone loved how simple, yet elegant it was. A perfect place for a small wedding!

Sandy
1 Review
09/29/2012

This is a wonderful place to have an outside, relaxing country atmosphere wedding. It is landscaped beautifully to accomodate any type of activities. The inside bar is absolutely stunning. Absolutely great place. Wish I had another girl to have a wedding there!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Space could not have been more perfect for our outdoor wedding. We had already set a date at another venue, but when we saw The Space at Feather Oaks... we knew that was where our wedding needed to be. We loved the venue so much we moved the wedding up 3 months! The owners were amazing, very laid back and helpful. Anytime we wanted to go out and look at part of the venue we would just call and go out to look (that was very helpful closer to). Really, we could not have asked for a better place to have held our ceremony/ reception. We love The Space at Feather Oaks!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is absolutely beautiful--a refurbished barn with a cool saloon bar and pasture with horses. I coordinated the rehearsal dinner from afar, and the owners did a wonderful job of following through on what I had requested. The final setting took my breath away and we received many compliments about the venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Space at Feather Oaks was the perfect venue for my Tallahassee, FL wedding. We had decided early on that we wanted a simple but eclectic atmosphere and wanted to stay away from anywhere with a plantation atmosphere. Kim Kimberly and Katrice Howell were very responsive with any questions we had about the venue and the contract was very clear. We most enjoyed the expanded outdoor stage, the all wood bar and ability to have a bonfire. The venue is beautiful enough that not many additional decoration was needed. The only suggestions I would have would be to bring back the faux "jail cell" and to not block the (more) handicap accessible restroom with folded tables, or to find another location to store them besides the bar, as they made it into the background of a number of the bar photos. Only a couple easy suggestions, other than that we very much enjoyed having this venue for our wedding!