The Seaport Hotel

(4.8 / 5.0)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made our wedding day fabolous and seamless. We did get bounced around between wedding planers due to turnover, but everything turned out great!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best venue! Highly recommend! So accommodating and absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for a Boston wedding with amazing service, views, and food, definitely look at the Seaport!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was so well done at the Seaport- the wedding felt seamless and effortless.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about the Seaport Hotel was amazing. From the professional and responsive staff, to the delicious food, the beautiful venues, and the amazing accommodations, the Seaport Hotel was just perfect. Thank you to the Seaport Hotel and Staff for making our wedding day beyond perfect.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seaport Hotel was my absolute dream location and they completely delivered me my dream wedding! Alicia was the BEST wedding planner I could have ever hoped for! She was SO accommodating, helpful, professional, friendly and knowledgeable! She was a pleasure to work with! The entire Seaport staff was excellent, as well, and were ready to help with whatever they could. The food was delicious and the room itself (Lighthouse Room) was beautiful. I knew I was in great hands and never had to worry about things going wrong. They are great at what they do! We feel lucky to have been able to experience our wedding at the Seaport and would recommend this venue highly!

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seaport Hotel served as the headquarters for our wedding weekend -- we had a room block, our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and post-wedding brunch at the hotel. Everything went smoothly and the staff went above and beyond to ensure we had a perfect weekend. And perfect it was!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Miranda
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the team, the service, the food, and my wedding overall at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center. Every part of the process, every detail of the planning, and every second of the reception was handled with such attention and professionalism that I actually do not even know where to begin. My reception was held in the Cityview Ballroom and was coordinated initially by Ellen Pels (initial contact - you don't get your coordinator until much later in the process) and Marianne McKenna. Both of these ladies are an absolute delight to work with - they are extremely responsive to any little question or comment, they are very flexible and committed to fulfilling your vision and they go out of their way to make the bride, groom, and family feel comfortable and special. I do not have a single complaint about any aspect of my planning or my reception at the Seaport Hotel World Trade Center and would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend them.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had our wedding at The Seaport Hotel in May. We worked with Marianne in coordinating all our wedding details. We had a truly amazing experience and I can not say enough about how professional, patient and detail-oriented Marianne and all of The Seaport staff was. Most of the typical wedding stress was eased because they took care of everything and thought of things I never would have. If you plan your wedding at at The Seaport you will be in excellent hands.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Any time I felt stressed about the actual wedding day - can we pull it off?! - I was instantly calmed knowing that Alicia was in charge. From our first tour of the venue to checkout the next day, every single experience with The Seaport was wonderful. Alicia is a true professional - she is organized, she is responsive to all requests, she provides advice but also listens to your feedback, and she goes above and beyond to make sure what you want is what happens. My mom was my partner in crime through the whole wedding planning thing and the fact that she wants to adopt Alicia should say it all. She’s the best. I want to go on and on about how wonderful she is, but take my word for it -- if you’re booking here, ask for Alicia. She will absolutely wow you.

Everyone on staff is professional, accommodating, and went out of their way to make our wedding day a truly memorable one. The whole wedding WEEKEND was even more than I could have hoped for. From the valet staff who greet you when you arrive to the room service staff who brought us lunch, truly every single person I interacted with was so friendly and professional and helpful. After the ceremony, Alicia brought me and my husband into a separate room to spend a few minutes alone together before joining the cocktail hour. We had a dedicated server, Paul, who brought us drinks and appetizers. He was just the sweetest person. He expressed sincere happiness at our marriage and made sure we had every snack and beverage we could ask for. If he were my only interaction at the Seaport, I’d be thrilled, he was such a joy.

Nitty gritty: the ceremony was in the Wintergarden, a beautiful glass-ceilinged atrium. It was a stunning location. We had the cocktail hour in a small room underneath the Lighthouse Ballroom, where the reception was held. The waitstaff throughout the reception was flawless. Absolutely flawless. I could not have been more impressed with their professionalism and flexibility.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
Mallory
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't even know where to begin! The seaport hotel staff and event staff were fabulous! Ellen was our wedding coordinator. From the moment we meant her we were at ease in the whole planning process. We spent a day checking out Boston venues, we were not overly excited about any of the rooms. Our last appointment was with Ellen, my parents, Brian and I fell in love with the harbor view room in the World Trade Center. Everything from the food tasting to the final dance was perfect. Ellen and her team answered my millions of questions, e-mails and calls.
When our limo arrived at the WTC, Ellen was out front to meet us with a huge smile and hugs. I swear our wedding planning felt so easy because of Ellen. She knows wedding and her experience can not be denied. For the brief moments that Brian and I sat down to eat, she checked in on us, telling us just to nod if everything was going good. I was so sad when she had to leave at the end of the night.
The staff checked us into our honeymoon suite and brought our bags to the room before the reception was even over. When we exited the WTC, there was a towncar waiting to drive my new husband and I back to the hotel and he had our belongings and thankfully knew our hotel room number because we forgot haha.
The seaport hotel was worth every penny and then some! They made us feel like royalty for the whole evening!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding at the Seaport was the best from the venue itself, the food, the staff, location and not to mention the scenery and we got extra lucky because the Tall ships just happen to come in the same weekend as the wedding. I had so much help from Julie my wedding coordinator there and she was just so pleasant! She made everything so easy for me and my day so special. I would love to get married all over again!!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing venue - my wedding was perfect and it was in great part because of the Seaport Hotel!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our wedding reception at the Seaport Hotel Lighthouse room. It was fabulous! Julie was our wedding coordinator and did an she amazing job. Julie was very helpful in the months leading up to the wedding answering my endless questions and on the day of the wedding she made sure everything went smoothly. The service and food were top notch, we could not have picked a better venue. Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

• Wedding: 04/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Seaport was where we booked our room block for wedding guests. We had lots of people traveling to Boston from out of town and worked with the Seaport to arrange a wedding block. I have to say for a big hotel in Boston, the Seaport was unbelievably responsive, and got us a great rate for the rooms. We got married over Columbus Day weekend, which is a big wedding weekend in Boston, and the Seaport was more than accommodating.

Not only did they give us a good rate for the block, they upgraded our room to an amazing suite for the same price as a regular room. This room was huge (two rooms and two bathrooms), amazing view, and they gave me super early check-in so I could get ready there with my wedding party. It was so much fun. After the wedding, my husband and I arrived back in the room to find champagne and chocolate covered strawberries with a lovely personalized card - completely unexpected.

We also had Sunday brunch at the Seaport restaurant. The food was great, but that's definitely a little pricey for a group. If you do have it though, you won't be disappointed in the food.

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We just got married at the Seaport Hotel last Month and we had an amazing time. The food was very good, the services and timing of the meal was excellent. The rooms where we had our ceremony and reception were set up exactly as requested. They were very diligent on getting every aspect of the wedding day planned out before hand so that on the actual day the wedding the coordinator could run with the plan without adding stress to the bride. There were no questions asked on the day of the wedding which allowed me to relax and enjoy the before time with my bridesmaids. I would highly recommend the seaport hotel for the above mentioned reasons as well as the amazing views from their function rooms. Thanks again to the seaport and our great wedding coordinator Julie.
Heather & Jeff married 09.24.2011

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enought great things about the Seaport. I had my wedding there on Sept 24, 2011. We worked with Christina Pedranti. I highly recommend her. She was so accommodating and was very fast with all her responses. She was patient with my million questions and accommodated all my requests no matter how big or small.
I looked at about 20 venues and the Seaport was the only place where EVERYTHING is included for one price. Other places were charging for a champagne toast or wine service at the tables, etc. This was all included in the package at the Seaport. It was the only place that was 100% clear about the cost. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into.
The food was amazing. Many guests commented about the food to me. We had filet and lobster tail and both were cooked perfectly. You could cut the filet with your fork. It was that tender. Everyone loved the cocktail hour appetizers too.
Our reception was at the Seaport World Trade Center in the Harborview Room. We had 135 people. I loved this room. The cocktail hour room is kinda funky with an LED wall and the reception room has a balcony overlooking the city! It is a little less stuffy and ballroom looking than the other rooms they have.
I very strongly recommend the Seaport. Please feel free to forward any questions over to me.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
617-385-4000
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards