The Savannah

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

5 star across the board! This place is amazing and the very best in the Sulphur Springs area. Mrs. Janet is very friendly, helpful, and fantastic to work with. I would highly recommend anyone to have a event at The Savanna. My husband and I couldn't not have been more pleased. The place made our wedding very special and most memorable. Thank you Mrs. Janet for everything!!

Profile Picture
afton
05/26/2012

Janet is extremely helpful and accommodating. The setting is gorgeous. Overall, I was in love with my big day. Huge thanks to The Savannah and everyone involved in making our wedding flawless!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place made my wedding!!! It is the most beautiful place to have a wedding. It is a big beautiful house with a gazebo on a small lake. It has the biggest and most beautiful willow trees you have ever seen!! The lady that owns the place keeps the place looking fantastic with fresh flowers and beautiful decor. This place made our wedding perfect, we could have never found a more perfect place for our outside wedding. Also the lady, Janet, is super helpful, she supplies decor, chairs, tables with table cloths, and all of the extra needs. After the reception she took care of all my food, and made sure I had a plate for later that evening. All together it was perfect!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a better venue. The owners are AMAZING people! They were so easy to work with and the prices are very affordable. It so easy to make it your own with decorations and the different spots you can say your vows. The sunset over the pond, in the background of the gazebo, makes an evening wedding very romantic. It's also very easy to get to, but still isolated. We can't wait to one day celebrate our 10 year anniversary out there.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The savannah was wonderful, I absolutely love the owners they will do everything in their power to make your day sweet and special!!! They truly care about each and every couple. We planned our wedding seriously in 5 days and it couldn't have been better!!! It is very affordable! Beautiful place for ay type of wedding. Several of my friends also got married here. The willow trees are beautiful too!!!:)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm so glad I picked The Savannah for my wedding venue, after my first meeting with Janet Price the owner I knew this was the place for us. The Savannah offers several beautiful spots to pick from on there property to say "I do" not only is it a great wedding venue but it's also the perfect place to have your reception. Chairs,tables,linens and decorations were included & you can add your own special touch if you choose to,they also offer a beautiful house for you to use on your big day & can even stay there on your wedding night if you choose to do so. Janet and her husband Billy were so nice and helpful they were out there helping right along with me on the day of my wedding & Janet even made sure to go to a flower nursery & replenish her flowers with the color of my wedding. I have no regrets on picking The Savannah !!!