The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon

The Sassy Chic Boutique has been in business for ten years featuring bridal gowns and accessories.

13 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just purchased my dress from sassy chic! I thought Donna was absolutely wonderful. I had a dress in mind that I knew I wanted and Sassy Chic had it. When I made an appointment I told them the style number and my budget. When I got there, we were greeted by the family who were very friendly. If you are looking to walk through the store and pick out dresses, this boutique is not for you. I personally think that is it overwhelming doing that and letting the professional take charge is a better idea. Donna pulled a couple of dresses for me before I even got there. The first one I tried on was beautiful, however I knew I wanted the one I requested, but needed to wait for one of my bridesmaids who was running late. Donna could have easily pulled dresses for me over my budget, but she did not even come near my budget, which I thought was really respectful. I wound up falling in love with the dress I wanted, but tried 2 others on just to make sure. Donna was amazing, so kind and made you feel confident. She really knows what she is talking about and what looks best for you! The dress was cheaper at another salon and she matched it and also gave me a veil for 50% off. Her family bought us champagne for saying yes to the dress and they gave us other business cards for djs, makeup, etc. Overall, I would say my experience so far has been amazing. Thank you!

• Wedding: 06/06/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The customer service at Sassy Chic Boutique is unsurpassed! Donna is a wonderful woman and a pleasure to work with. My experience there was truly amazing, and far better than at any other bridal boutique I shopped at. Other stores were nice, but here Donna created such a personal experience! At Sassy Chic Boutique I was the only bride there, and I was in my own dressing room with my own area to show my mom and sister gowns in private. Even if another bride had been there at the same time, she would have been in another area so that it would not have been distracting. I can easily get overwhelmed while clothes shopping, and at some stores where there were other brides trying on gowns at the same time, on the same stage, in front of the same mirror I was getting very distracted and upset. I purposely only brought my mother and sister to shop with me because I only wanted their opinions- not the opinion of strangers. The personalized service at Sassy Chic put me at ease so that I could focus on myself and what I truly liked and felt comfortable in.
Donna is so friendly and made me feel so comfortable. She picked out the dress I ended up buying! I did not buy it on my first visit to the store, but returned later to try two dresses on again, as well as some others. Donna had everything all ready for me and remembered me from my first visit. She was so helpful, and did not put any pressure on me at all.
The atmosphere of the Boutique feels very high end, but I found a dress for much cheaper than I expected! I told Donna my budget was $3,000 but I bought a dress that I love for less than half of that. If I picked out dresses that were out of my price range, Donna told me that up front and didn't push me to try on anything outside of my budget. I really appreciated that she was not trying to push me to spend more money.
I recently purchased the dress, and can't wait til it comes in soon! I am excited to go back to Sassy Chic Boutique to look for a veil and accessories!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna is A ++++++ all the way! She was so super amazing with her sense of style and professionalism, she dressed me like the princess I wanted to be and everyone was in awe of my jewelry, my veil and my MAGGIE SOTTERO dress! Donna, thank you so much for making our day the most happily ever after! You are a fairy godmother! All brides in the area, go see her she is the best for sure!!!! xoxoxo

The Sassy Chic Boutique Inc., Bridal Salon responded with the following comments:

Thank you it was such a pleasure working with you to create the perfect LOOK for your wedding day!!! XOXO Donna

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend The Sassy Chic Boutique! Donna was AMAZING! She understood exactly what I was looking for and found the perfect dress and veil for me. The dress I picked was only the 4th one I tried on! She took away any nerves I had about dress shopping and made the experience easy and stress free. She really knows what she's doing!

• Flexibility: 5.0

If you want to feel like the special and amazing bride that you are, than The Sassy Chic Boutique is your very best choice for getting an exquisite wedding gown, with professional, courteous and personalized service, and an excellent value !!! Please do yourself a favor if you are looking for your wedding dress or that special occassion dress, and book an appointment with the owner, Donna Orecchio & her assistant Leah, and you won't regret it. --- Mother's of the Bride and Mother's of the Groom will also be treated like the fabulous persons that you are :)

****This boutique is NOT a wedding factory with throngs of shoppers, mutlitple appointments booked at the same time, and tons of commotion and noise... ****

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got a postcard about Sassy Chic Boutique's sample sale and went on a whim just trying to get an "idea" of what I wanted. Needless to say, I ended up walking out having found the most incredible wedding gown that I NEVER would have envisioned myself in (and 50% off to boot!). The family business aspect of Sassy Chic makes you feel like your trying on wedding gowns with close family at home, not in a stuffy gown shop like some other places make you feel. They cater to each and every request and are genuinely devoted to helping you find your dream gown. I'm so glad that I found my dress here! Definitely make it your first stop!

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sassy Chic Boutique is truly one of a kind! I didn't know where to start the search for my perfect dress, so i did what any girl in 2013 does...I googled! A simple search of "Bridal Boutiques in New Jersey" led me into the wordeful hands of Brittany and Donna. Combined, they were an amazing pair. Brittany went above and beyond to pull all kinds of dresses that I thought screamed "me". With each and every one, Brittany would give me her opinions and I welcomed them. I truly felt like I had her complete attention the entire time. I knew that I had come to the right place and even more, I knew that my dream dress was somewhere hanging up in my dressing room. Sure enough,it was in there! As soon as I put it on, I knew! I'm not such an overly emotional girl, but when you find the right dress, you definitely know! I can't begin to thank Donna for her kidness; always peeking over to give me such wonderful compliments with each and very dress I tried on. She is equally as wonderful as the staff she has working for her. I would recommend this sassy, chic bridal boutique to any and all future brides! You will not be disappointed!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna was incredible from start to finish. I had my heart set on this beautiful gown from Essence of Australia. I could not find a sample of this dress in any store! I wanted to try this dress on badly since it was the only dress that really caught my eye. Donna from Sassy Chic Boutique was the only dress store that was nice enough to order the sample for me to try on. This must not have been easy to do since it is not a dress they normally carry. As soon as I entered the store, I felt like she was one of my bffs! She was so sweet along with her employee Britney! The appointment was a whole hour just for me and my family. There was no one else in the store and I felt like a princess throughout the entire appointment. Although it did take months for the dress to come in (which is standard for dresses), Donna kept in contact with me throughout the wait. She has an amazing memory and was able to recall all the details (the veil we chose, the shoes I had, the headpiece) for my first fitting. I ordered my two veils (fingertip and blusher), earrings, bracelet, and dress from here and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. I contemplated for a while whether I needed a necklace or not with my dress. Donna gave me her honest opinion and didn't recommend I buy a necklace since it might take away from the rest of the jewelry and sparkle the dress already had. It was so great to see someone give their expert opinion and only look out for me instead of just saying, "Yes you need a necklace" just to make a sale. This really showed me how wonderful Donna was! I would absolutely recommend brides to shop here! It was an amazing experience! I can't wait to send Donna all my pictures and show her how beautiful she made me look that day! :-)

Thank you Karina!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna at Sassy chic boutique put my entire vision together, from my dress to my jewelry and hair piece. She has a great eye for designers and knows how to bring your vision to life. I first went there to look for a designer that they carry and ended up purchasing a different dress. I got married on the beach and it fit exactly what I was looking for. The jewelry and veil she chose for me was stunning. My dress was very simple and she recommended adding a belt. I received compliments on my belt and many people thought it was one piece and that they came together. She makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you. She helps you decide what is the best look for you. Thank you so much for your dedication to making a girls dream come true.
Love Michelle
Married 10/12/13 at Windows on the Water Sea Bright NJ

Thank you I can't wait to see your wedding day pictures.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so lucky to have gotten my wedding dress, veil and earrings from the Sassy Chic Boutique. Not only did they treat me like a special Bride (and not just another sale), they gave me such personal, professional service and I felt that they went above and beyond in helping me to look just as I had envisioned on my wedding day. It was so nice to get my dress from a family owned shop who seemed to take great care in keeping me updated and comfortable with all details. I would (and have many times already) recommend the Sassy Chic Boutique to all brides. Donna was ultimately the person who picked my dress based on my small description of what I wanted and she is extremely talented at what she does there. Loved the EXPERIENCE that Sassy Chic Boutique offered!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Sassy Chic Boutique is a fantastic bridal gown shop! Donna and Brittany were so helpful when looking for my gown. First of all, I was able to get an appointment for a Saturday when I called earlier in the week (another store in town pretty much laughed when I asked for an appointment so close and wouldn't even tell me their next available time; crossed them off the list right away). It was my first day of dress shopping and they happened to be having a trunk show that day. I brought in my book of gowns that I ripped out of magazines, not quite sure what style I was looking for. Donna sat down and flipped through, immediately knowing that I was looking for something soft and romantic.
My gown ended up being the 2nd dress I tried on, but since it was my first day of shopping, I wasn't ready to commit. Brittany told me that if there's a dress I can't stop thinking about once I go home, that's THE dress. About 2 weeks later, I went to a big name bridal store and tried on a few gowns; they were pretty, but none of them compared to "the dress I couldn't stop thinking about". Plus, I felt like just another sale.
The following week, I called Sassy Chic and placed my order for my Dogma by Pronovias gown. Donna remembered exactly who I was and I remember her saying, "I was wondering where you were; there was no way you found another dress that looked more perfect on you!"
A few months later, I went back in to Sassy Chic to find my veil (Christina Garcia) and headpiece (Elena Maria).
I have recommended Sassy Chic already to multiple brides/mothers of brides that I know, and will continue to do so!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If I could I would tell everybride in a 100 mile radius not to waste their time going to NYC and head over to Sassy Chic and give your business to people who actually care about you and your day! I am SO GRATEFUL to Donna and her family (it's a family owned business) at the Sassy Chic Boutique! I reallly had a very limited budget but was unwilling to compromise on my "perfect dress" and was starting to think I wasn't going to find it....until I came in to this lovely store in Red Bank. They had a great selection of reasonably priced designer dresses and treated me as if I was their only customer. After finding the one, they worked with me so I could make small payments and then one day out of the blue, Donna asked me if I wanted to buy the sample instead since it fit me perfectly and I could save $600. I was beside myself with excitement-she didn't have to go out of her way to make that happen for me and she saved me a small fortune, I had felt like I hit the bridal gown lotterey lol! Donna and her family are truly "salt of the earth", honest people who know their industry and treat you like family.

Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 08/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I walked into Sassy Chic without a clue of what I was looking for or an appointment. They gladly let me fill out their form to help me select some styles and helped fit me between other scheduled appointments. These ladies really make you feel special from day 1 and they listen to what you want or think you want. They also help you pull that one style that is exact opposite of what you think you want. They make you feel like family and have champagne ready for when you select the dress! I highly recommend going here to look for a gown. The gowns are gorgeous and surprisingly reasonable. Once you select your dress they work with you to find the perfect veils and accessories to go with your style.
Every bride comes out unique and I know I felt special.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Donna and all of the employees at Sassy Chic were such a pleasure to work with. I had been in various bridal stores and they by far were the kindest and easiest to work with. They asked me what my budget was right away and they were excited to work within the range. I didn't feel like I was being tricked in to falling in love with a dress only to find out I couldn't afford it. Donna did such a great job styling me that I bought jewelry and my shoes there as well. When I went for my final fitting Donna was there to make sure everything went smoothly. I have recommended so many people to go see their beautiful space and even if they didn't find their dress there, they were very impressed with the store and staff. Sometime I still stop in to say a quick hello and they are always so friendly.

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
Carol
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

I am so glad I got my gown, headpiece and veil from Sassy Chic boutique. The experience I received there felt like I was family and they took very good care of me. The suggestions Donna had were outstanding and that's what made my wedding so great. Because i was confident with my choice and felt beautiful. Thank you Donna. Will never forget.

• Wedding: 06/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can’t say thank you enough to Donna, Brittany, and her mom and dad. I felt like a princess and a fabulous diva all-in-one on my wedding day. From my first appointment to my first alterations appointment, Donna & Brittany were there with me every step of the way. From my amazing dress, to my beautiful veil, to my over the top gorgeous Svarowski jewelry, and topped off with fabulous shoes. Sassy was my second store once it was time to find my dress. Until Sassy, I liked all of the dresses I tried on, but once Donna brought me the Pronovias Diango dress, everyone knew it was THE dress. I didn’t want to take it off. In fact when my dress came in, I spent forever in the store that I thought Donna would kick me out, but she didn’t! We played dress up and Donna made sure I felt comfortable, sexy, and looked amazing on my wedding day. My husband told me I looked so sexy in my gown & people are still complementing how amazing my gown looked, how beautiful & intricate the jewelry was, and how the veil just finished the look with the intricate lace work to match the gown & course how beautiful I looked in the dress. And I have Sassy Chic to thank for that. I walked into the store skeptical about finding a dress, and I not only found the dress but made a new family. I love love love Sassy Chic Boutique!!! <3

• Wedding: 05/18/2013