The Sand Lady from Royal Travel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Excellent people, travel agent, venue and food. They make each person feel special. The wedding was excellent and comfortable. We felt at ease from the start. I would recommend it to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Alice
11/28/2014

The services provided by The Sand Lady (Robbie Phillips) were excellent. She was always available for questions, even when we called her from St. Lucia. She took all the work out of planning our trip and prepared us for anything that might come up when we arrived. She also went over the wedding details with me before we got to St. Lucia and met with our wedding planner. We will definitely be planning our next Sandal's vacation with The Sand Lady, and will recommend her to our friends and family.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I was so grateful for "The Sand Lady". All I had to do was email or call her with what I was wanting for my Wedding/honeymoon and she not only made it happen, but also gave me suggestions on where to save money or what would be the best option. She made my wedding the most stress-free event, which is exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to use her services again for anniversary trips!

Services Used: Travel

Speaking with Robbie she was very helpful in planning our honeymoon she made everything very simple and easy highly recommend the sandals vacation. We were treated like kings and queens

Services Used: Travel

Kali was a huge help in research and recommendations on which resort we would like best. The resort she sent us to was perfect for the type of honeymoon we were looking for, and everything went smoothly from start to finish. It was such a huge relief to have a professional take care of this very important trip in the midst of so many wedding details!

Services Used: Travel

Planning our honeymoon was extremely easy and stress-free thanks to The Sand Lady. Whether you’re looking for pure relaxation or for non-stop action, Robbie’s extensive knowledge of each location will help guide you to your best fit while staying within your budget. We plan to book future trips through her and highly recommend the same to others!

Services Used: Travel

They took care of everything and answered all of our questions. We will definitely use them again.

Kristen
01/04/2014

Absolutely an amazing experience. Kali was GREAT with booking our vacation and was extremely helpful in making a decision about which sandals resort to go to. I have already refered a few people to her, I even recieved some credits for booking with her! We were able to take advantage of a FREE couples massage. It was great. Thank you sand lady! (only reason not all 5 stars, was getting the honeymoon over New Years week was extremely expensive, and we had to choose to take the next week as our honeymoon, but that wasn't Kali's fault.)

Private User
1+ year ago

The Sandals Lady worked with us to create the perfect honeymoon for us! No complaints!

Private User
1+ year ago

Robbie was very helpful with planning our destination wedding. She answered all of our questions and made the entire process stress-free.

Services Used: Travel

We booked our honeymoon through the Sand Lady, and it was truly amazing!

Services Used: Travel

Kali was incredible! After our airline stranded us in Miami for 2 days (which was at the fault of the airlines, not the passengers!) Kali was incredible! She was able to work with our Sandals resort to extend our stay (we were lucky enough to have extra vacation days to take) and they accomidated us with no extra fuss or charges. After the way our honeymoon started, I felt unbelievably lucky that we had Kali in our corner! We had an amazing time in St. Lucia, and thanks to Kali for her reccomendations once we finally got on to the resort it was a blissfull honeymoone! Can not say enough good things about the service she provided us and the comfort in knowing someone was looking out for us. Thanks for all that you did for us Kali!

Services Used: Travel

Robbie was wonderful. She gave us details of all the places and helped us find which Sandals resort best fit our needs! She is very knowledgeable about all the resorts and services that each resort provides.

Anonymous
1+ year ago

Robbie was amazing! She was very informative, and selected the perfect Sandals resort for us! She gave us all the information before we left and was able to answer all our questions. She definitely took away all the stress from planning a trip! We had a great honeymoon!

Services Used: Travel

Robby was very helpful. And I would not go any other way but a Sandals resort. Amazing time for our Honeymoon!

Services Used: Travel

I highly recommend The Sandals Lady to take care of your Honeymoon desires! Even when there was trouble, she came through and provided us with an amazing upgrade! We had such an amazing visit to Sandals Negril! We would recommend this resort to anyone and The Sandals Lady is the one who can get you there!