The Rosewood

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were recently married at The Rosewood and I can't express how happy we were with everything! From the beginning, Patty and Kyle were helpful, informative, kind and answered all of our many questions. They worked within our budget and made some great suggestions. Kyle was our maitre'd and was great. He kept checking in on us throughout the day and took care of any requests we may have had. He was in touch with me days before to go over all the details and everything that I had communicated was done exactly the way I had asked come wedding day. The food was OUTSTANDING! Everything was so delicious and the little ice cream cones at the end were a big hit with our guests. I highly recommend The Rosewood to couples!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing!! Patty was a pleasure to work with. She answered all of our questions whenever we had one come up. Tammie was extremely pleasant and on top of everything the day of the wedding. Everyone raved about the food and how beautiful the room was. Definitely would recommend!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Wedding Cake

Overall I am satisfied with the Rosewood in that they delivered exceptional Service when it came to my guests. The only complaint I have is that the Cocktail hour in our bridal suite was not good. There was only one woman getting drinks for a bridal party of 18 and they were unable to pipe music into the room so we had to use our cell phones, It made me really regret choosing to not go to my cocktail hour. I also noticed that they were under staffed, at one point someone dropped a glass on the dance floor and after none of the servers came to clean it up, my DJ ended up doing it. one of my guests asked the only server she saw to clean it and she was given a dirty look and no response. That being said, Patty and Ian were awesome and I got nothing but unbelievable reviews about the food! all in all I would absolutely recommend the Rosewood, I would just attend my cocktail hour next time! Thank you patty and Ian for a memorable evening and awesome service!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nothing but good things to say about the Rosewood! They helped make our special day just that much more special! Patty was an absolute pleasure to work with and was always there when we needed her or had last minute seating re-arrangement! :) Every detail of the day was fantastic and we couldn't have asked for more. Our bridal attendant Connie was great as well and always managed to have a new drink at our table even before we were finished with our current ones! Again, nothing but good things about this place, the level of professionalism and staff far exceeded our expectations. Thanks again for everything you did for our special day!

Thanks!
Brittney & Bill

Treia
08/23/2014

We decided after looking through many venues to look into the Rosewood. After speaking to Patty and going through the hall I knew this was the place. They are super friendly and nice to work with and explain everything to you easily. My planner, Naomi, was an absolute delight to work with and made everything easy for me (especially decision making since I had to do most of them alone while my other half was in France). All I have to say is everything Came out Perfect and the food was Great! People where just talking about the great food they had for days. I do say you need to try that chateaubriand cause WOW so worth the little extra! Excellent people to work with and ease of mind that everything will go as planned! I'd do it all over again with them if I had the chance.

Bridetobe0816
Recently Married

The minute my husband and I stepped into the rosewood we knew this would be our venue. From the beggining we were greeted with such kindness and professionalism. The staff is just phenomenal. They are with you every step of the way. Naomi, made us feel so comfortable and taken care of everything ran so smoothly. And, the food was out of this world! The rosewood really made everything come together, it was beautiful!

Thank you so much!
Megan & Jeffrey

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Rosewood was the best, all my friends and family love the venue, the staff was incredible very professional, all I kept hearing all night was the buffet spread was excellent the food was excellent, the staff did a excellent job attending to my needs as a bride, if I ever had to do another big event I would have it at the Rosewood. I have no complaints and was stress free the day of my wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I saw The Rosewood at a bridal show and was invited to go to a private event they were hosting with more vendors. Once I showed up at the venue, I knew right away this was where my wedding was going to be. The Grand Ball room is BEAUTIFUL and PLENTY of space for my guests. The room was absolutely amazing, the service was excellent, and the price was just right. Patti and Naomi did a wonderful job assisting me with whatever needs I had or any questions and concerns I had. The suites were amazing and the staff itself the day of were fabulous. The food, omg, the food is mouth watering delicious! My husband and I received sooooo many compliments on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. The cocktail hour alone started off with a bang. The food there was incredible as well! Mike and I have no complaints whatsoever about this place and would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a elegant, yet simple place to be married. Even getting married on site was beautiful. Cobblestone walkway with an arch and it looks so beautiful inside. The flower garden was lovely to take pictures in and having that all to ourselves and then the bridal party was amazing. Best pictures I can think of. This place is amazing and I seriously would recommend this to everyone. The people are amazing, the price is right, and your guaranteed to have your guests telling you how beautiful the place is and how awesome the food is. Ask for Patti and your in amazing hands:) Once the wedding comes, Naomi will take care of you and let you be the princess you deserve for the day. AMAZING JOB GUYS THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
V
07/03/2014

The Rosewood was AMAZING! They did a great job decorating and incorporating our color scheme in everything! It looked beautiful! The team there were wonderful, they kept my husband and I hydrated and asked us over and over if we needed anything. Dinner was DELICIOUS!!! All my guest came up to us and complimented how great the food was. They guided us through the whole process that we were clueless about, and that was so helpful.

My husband had one complaint and that was that he didn't get any snacks in his room, or cold drinks, and he was starving! Bridal party were pampered!

I would recommend The Rosewood Caterers to anyone getting married or having a party. The venue is beautiful, delicious food, and helpful staff!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I recently had my wedding at the Rosewood on June 22, 2014. The Rosewood was the first reception venue we looked at and we signed a contract before we left due to their pricing and value and the staff's kindness and excitement for our wedding! Any time we wanted to just stop by and see our venue while planning for the wedding they were more than welcoming and gave us a tour each and every time. When it came time to discuss the details of our wedding, Naomi was extremely attentive and took notes on every detail that we wanted. When we walked into the reception hall on the day of our wedding everything was absolutely perfect! Naomi worked very well with our dj and photographer. The wait staff was very attentive and kind to the guests (and one even danced with my mother in law! which made her very happy) When we were leaving at the end of the night I couldn't believe that nothing had gone wrong! When I mentioned that to Naomi she said, "Things always go wrong, but our job is to make sure you don't know about them." and she made sure that we were focused on enjoying our wedding. The entire wedding was absolutely flawless and perfect. I would definitely have another event at the Rosewood. The pricing and value for the delicious food was unbeatable. The Rosewood definitely made our wedding unforgettable!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Nick
06/07/2014

We chose to have our wedding reception at The Rosewood after reading many positive reviews, as well as by the recommendation of coworkers who also used them for a wedding reception. The planning staff was very flexible in helping us accommodate guests with special medical needs and allowing us to put many of our own personal touches on the appearance and décor at the venue. They were also very easy to work with when we had questions and concerns and always followed up quickly. The night of the wedding everything went very smooth because of their maître de (Naomi) and her staff. They kept all of the people in attendance happy and came through on everything they promised us. As for the food and wedding cake, the presentation and quality was wonderful. The Rosewood also worked closely with our entertainment company (Absolute Celebrations) and everything went off without a hitch to make for a great evening. In short, great service, great food, great staff. Thank you so much. Would definitely use The Rosewood again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding Reception at the Rosewood. Between compliments on the site itself, the food, the helpful staff, and how perfect everything was I can not think of having had a better wedding. From the moment you walk into the Rosewood you are part of their "family" and taken care of. They go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. The mini ice cream cones don't hurt making the day perfect either. Naomi was our Maitre D and we also worked closely with Patty. They are an awesome team. The site itself is beautiful and the centerpieces they provide are wonderful. There were so many wonderful little things that the Rosewood has that make it a perfect place to have your reception. The price is budget friendly and you get to have a spectacular wedding without having to spend millions of dollars. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone and everyone to use the Rosewood. I can't wait to be able to use them again for a party or event.

4.7

We had our East coast wedding reception here, including cocktail hour, dinner and dancing, and everyone complimented how well organized everything was, as well as the impeccable service, and tastiness of the food.

1+ year ago

Melanie was very helpful and made sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you!

Charles & Janet
1 Review
11/08/2013

My daughter and son in law were married at the Rosewood on November 8, 2013. Melanie and Patty did an amazing job. They catered to all of our needs. The food was outstanding. No one that attended left there hungry. In the days that followed we received calls from the guests raving about the food and the service. The ceremony, DJ and the photographer were all part of the deal that went flawlessly from start to finish. Thanks for a great memory.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake
1+ year ago

I had my wedding at The Rosewood on November 8th 2013. I had looked at multiple places to have my wedding when I found them. They had an amazing winter wedding package that was almost to good to believe. They included a DJ and photographer that were both amazing. Patty and Melanie made sure our day went as smooth as possible. Where most halls would charge you extra for every little thing The Rosewood was including in our package. We got married on the premises in a beautiful ceremony room. There food was absolutely amazing and the biggest complaint i got was that people were so full from overeating at all the delicious food from the cocktail hour they couldn't finish dinner. the Rosewood has beautiful centerpieces that i used and also supplied us with our beautiful and delicious wedding cake that perfectly matched our invitations. i would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants a amazing wedding.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake