The Rasers Photography

The Rasers Photography

San Francisco/Chicago, CA 95521 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are very happy with having the Rasers capture the moments on our special day. I enjoy photography myself and went through a pretty arduous process of selecting our wedding photographer. You could say that I was extremely picky. I looked at no fewer than 80 photographers' portfolios in the St. Louis/Illinois/Kansas City area and found very few photographers who captured the natural beauty of the wedding day using creative camera work yet without going overboard with editing and cliched poses. The Rasers are talented photographers and were so easy to work with. They were very friendly, open, and clear in their communication so you always knew exactly what they wanted to capture, not to mention their packages were fantastic values. We received a significant number of photos from both our wedding day and engagement shoot. Other area wedding photographers were charging significantly more for the same and often much inferior (without as much creative spark) work.

Definitely put them on your list of photographers to contact, and better do it while you can as I suspect they will not be staying in the area for too long.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't imagine what my wedding would have been like without the Rasers. Let me just say this... brides - it's not only imperative that you find a photographer with a style you love, but they should also be fun, exciting and happy people that you want to be around on your most special day!!!

I fell in love with Lisa and Derren's work on their blog... I loved the artistic, creative, whimsical yet such classic perspective that showed through in all of their photos. I was EXTREMELY picky - I must have contacted at least 40 photographers in Chicago before finding the Rasers. They were so flexible and easy to work with from the very first email and phone call and when we met them for our engagement photos, I knew that we had made the best choice. The wedding was even better - they were on time, helped give a lot of direction where needed during photos of bridal party, captured all the important shots during the wedding and reception, and EVERYONE LOVED THEM! 2 months later, I got over 1000 BEAUTIFUL photos.. and we have the hardest time choosing our top photos that we share with friends and family!!

They traveled to our downtown Chicago wedding for minimal cost and I'm so happy we found them! I want to get married again and again and again so i could have more photos from the Rasers....

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Rasers were amazing! I told them that we had already spent a fair amount of our photography budget on engagement photos that didn't quite work out (and thus the photographer switch), and they were very flexible with our price issues. They responded to all my emails very quickly and communication was never an issue. When we finally met in person to go over the wedding, I was very happy to meet such nice people who are so genuine. On the big day they were there bright and early, snapping tons of photos. They even traveled to the other side of town where my groom was getting ready to take shots. One specific thing I wanted was shots with the sun in the background. I got tons of those photos (900 I think...) and they turned out beautifully. Seriously, the photos were stunning. I've heard from other people on multiple occasions that I have "the best wedding photos they've ever seen." One of my best friend booked the Rasers after seeing our photos. They are amazing! I can't wait to have kids so that they can shoot them too!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Derren and Lisa were fantastic to work with! They really took the time to get to know us and capture that "us-ness". We weren't sure how comfortable we would be with the camera,k especially during the engagement shoot, but they are so natural and put us at ease, making for great natural shots. It's such a value for 2 photographers - which ensures that you get all the important moments captured while still catching the quirky, fun things going on all around you. The turn-around on our photos was incredible. Nothing replaces the ability to look back at all the memories of your day, moments you remember and those you weren't even aware of, and the talent of these photographers guarantees you'll get to relive it over and over. Can't say enough!!
~Rachel, married June 2010