The Queens Bees

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was beyond happy I went with The Queen Bees for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They made me and my girls look so gorgeous. Each artist made sure to ask me how I wanted the bridal party to look. That was a nice touch instead of just asking what the girls want they want to look like. I highly suggest the bride ask for Asha and Jen. They are turned me into an absolutely stunning bride. Thank you two so much! They really listen and take the vision in your head of how you want to look and make it a reality. I couldn't have been more happy with my look that day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Reeda from Queen Bees, was a dream come true during the coordination process of finding a makeup artist for my wedding day. I was completely swamped the last few months of my planning, and she was extremely attentive and helpful with answers, questions, and patience as I had sub par communication :)

Asha did my makeup and it was perfect. I am always hesitant about getting my makeup down for events, let alone my wedding day, as I tend to lean more to a natural look. Asha helped me make sure that I was true to myself, but also glamorous.

Thank you Asha and Reeda!

Private User
Recently Married

A-MA-ZING. Reeda and her girls came to the Apple Farm to do hair/makeup for my wedding (me, our moms, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 junior bridesmaids). I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids looks absolutely beautiful as well. The girls were so sweet and did exactly what my girlfriend's asked for. Very accommodating and would highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Wow. These girls ROCK. Not only were they awesome to work with, but their work is incredible. I was blown away at how great each and every one of my bridesmaids looked. Hair and makeup were perfect on every single one of them. I've never seen a better looking bridal party in my life! My hair and makeup was amazing as well. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better work! SO happy with these ladies! Katie and Jen were my artists, but honestly they were all so great! They also did the hair and makeup for my mom and the mother of the groom - both looked so gorg! Ugh so happy with Queens Bees!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you Asha and Reeda for being such wonderful and talented makeup and hair artists! I was so happy with your punctuality, patience and good nature. You made getting ready a breeze and I loved the finish look. I liked how natural my makeup came out and my hair lasted all night. My mother and mother-in-law also loved their hair and makeup. We got tons of compliments on our hair and makeup. would highly recommend your services!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We LOVED LOVED LOVED The Queen Bees work! I have never received so many amazing complements of our hair and make up. I did a trial and the day of the wedding- I changed it all and The Queen Bees were so very accommodating and did better than I imagined! They were affordable and quick! I worked with Reeda and Asha, and they were amazing! Never felt more beautiful:)
Definitely recommend them!
thanks!

Shereen
06/29/2014

I used The Queens Bees for my June 2014 wedding and I have nothing but fantastic things to say. Jordy did my hair and Jenn did my make-up and I absolutely LOVED (and still love!) the way I looked!! Jordy, Jenn, and Asha also did make-up and hair for my bridesmaids, flower girls, and mom, and everyone just loved the way they looked. Reeda did such an amazing job with the schedule and was so easy to work with. Jordy and Jenn were able to do a trial run and were able to make my hair and make-up visions come to life! I highly recommend The Queens Bees!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Jessi, who did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She is an incredible talent, not to mention a friendly and calming presence, which is always helpful when nerves set in. Jessi also did makeup for four of my family members, while Laurie did hair for five family members. Both of them did a fabulous job. I especially loved how my Mom's hair and makeup came out, which she was nervous about as her first time having special-occasion styling done. Reeda does a great job of coordinating all her artists, and she worked a minor miracle for us when I ended up adding family members to the hair/makeup schedule, when it was originally only going to be me. She really came through for us in a last-minute pinch, and it meant so much to our families.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Reeda and Jessie came to our location to apply make-up for the wedding party and family, my daughter was the bride and she looked exquisite when Reeda was done with her! They were fun and interacted with the bridal party! Loved them!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Hair and makeup was one of those things I left until the end... thankfully we were lucky enough to book the Queens bees. Jordy did a fantastic job on all of my girls hair, and I loved what she did on mine - especially considering I changed my mind the day of. Sara made everyone look beautiful, my girls loved how they looked, I couldn't have been happier. They actually finished a good 45 minutes ahead of time and it was easy to pay with their Square app. Very happy with their services!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My wedding makeup was perfect. I was absolutely satisfied with the service. The makeup artist worked with me until we found the right match for me during my makeup trial. Reeda and Sara were very professional and good at what they do!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Reeda and Candance for my wedding last month! And here's why: Reeda, who didn't do any of my makeup/hair but was the owner of the business and put me in good hands with Candace, responded to my emails immediately, understood all of my concerns and was lovely to work with. Candace, who was the hands-on master of my makeup, was extraordinary. During my trial, she spend careful time making sure that what we were doing was right. She spend a long time on my eyes before realizing that the colors just weren't right, so without a fuss, she wiped it all off and started over again until we were both happy. It made me so comfortable knowing that she had a keen eye and wouldn't let me out of her sight until everything was picture perfect. The morning of the wedding, she was on time, professional, and killer talented. I looked great, if I do say so myself. And she also did my grandmother's makeup (as well as a few bridesmaids) and they all looked amazing. She was just so sweet with everyone. The gal she brought with her to do some of my girls' hair did a really, really great job as well. I would put my trust in anyone from The Queen's Bees any time! We had a blast together and I wish I could do it all over again.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I can't give Queen's Bees a high enough rating. I have been in a lot of weddings and can honestly say this is the best hair and makeup team I've seen in action. I was so pleased with my, my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaid's hair and makeup. The whole team was fashionable, time efficient, flexible, and FUN to get ready with. When I wasn't sure what I wanted, they were very patient and provided suggestions. I highly recommend if you want to look good and feel great on your wedding day!

Katie P.
2+ years ago

Where do I even begin my praise for Reeda, the fun, smart, and sassy founder of the Queen's Bees. I was incredibly lucky to have her do the makeup for my wedding day and she did an amazing job. I've never liked getting my makeup done in the past. It's always come out too cakey and me looking like I should be working on the streets. I told her my reservations and she blew me away. I looked like myself, but a much, much better version. She was so meticulous in making sure she got it just right and that everything was perfect. She was also so great to work with leading up to the wedding. She even checked in on me, making sure my drive back home to the bay area was okay, after my hair and makeup trial. Such a sweet and kind woman.

I was also privileged to have Jessi do my hair. She is such a kind and sweet person, with an edge about her that makes you know she'll get the job done. I have really thin hair but she magically made it look like I had added extensions. It lasted all night and the photos I've been getting from our photographer solidify her expertise because it looked perfect throughout the whole day and night.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Reeda and Lindsay ROCK!! Awesome women and great at what they do!! They are so profesional and detail oriented. If there is something you invision for yourself they will find a way to make you happy! This is what we all want when it comes to hair and make up on your special day! They will stop at nothing to make you and your bridal party happy and satisfied!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The owner was very quick to respond and work with me to find the best fit for my needs. I did a hair and make up trail and once we were done the stylist and I talked about what we would do differently on the day of the wedding and she took pictures to remember. Well the day of the wedding she blew it out of the park. My hair was AMAZING!!!! It looked so good and my makeup was awesome! Also the stylists did an awesome job with my mom and made her feel so beautiful. They are 100% worth the cost, which was on the high end of my budget, but totally worth it!!