The Queens Bees

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I was beyond happy I went with The Queen Bees for my hair and makeup for my wedding. They made me and my girls look so gorgeous. Each artist made sure to ask me how I wanted the bridal party to look. That was a nice touch instead of just asking what the girls want they want to look like. I highly suggest the bride ask for Asha and Jen. They are turned me into an absolutely stunning bride. Thank you two so much! They really listen and take the vision in your head of how you want to look and make it a reality. I couldn't have been more happy with my look that day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Reeda from Queen Bees, was a dream come true during the coordination process of finding a makeup artist for my wedding day. I was completely swamped the last few months of my planning, and she was extremely attentive and helpful with answers, questions, and patience as I had sub par communication :)

Asha did my makeup and it was perfect. I am always hesitant about getting my makeup down for events, let alone my wedding day, as I tend to lean more to a natural look. Asha helped me make sure that I was true to myself, but also glamorous.

Thank you Asha and Reeda!

Private User
Recently Married

A-MA-ZING. Reeda and her girls came to the Apple Farm to do hair/makeup for my wedding (me, our moms, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 junior bridesmaids). I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and my bridesmaids looks absolutely beautiful as well. The girls were so sweet and did exactly what my girlfriend's asked for. Very accommodating and would highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Wow. These girls ROCK. Not only were they awesome to work with, but their work is incredible. I was blown away at how great each and every one of my bridesmaids looked. Hair and makeup were perfect on every single one of them. I've never seen a better looking bridal party in my life! My hair and makeup was amazing as well. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better work! SO happy with these ladies! Katie and Jen were my artists, but honestly they were all so great! They also did the hair and makeup for my mom and the mother of the groom - both looked so gorg! Ugh so happy with Queens Bees!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you Asha and Reeda for being such wonderful and talented makeup and hair artists! I was so happy with your punctuality, patience and good nature. You made getting ready a breeze and I loved the finish look. I liked how natural my makeup came out and my hair lasted all night. My mother and mother-in-law also loved their hair and makeup. We got tons of compliments on our hair and makeup. would highly recommend your services!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We LOVED LOVED LOVED The Queen Bees work! I have never received so many amazing complements of our hair and make up. I did a trial and the day of the wedding- I changed it all and The Queen Bees were so very accommodating and did better than I imagined! They were affordable and quick! I worked with Reeda and Asha, and they were amazing! Never felt more beautiful:)
Definitely recommend them!
thanks!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Jessi, who did my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She is an incredible talent, not to mention a friendly and calming presence, which is always helpful when nerves set in. Jessi also did makeup for four of my family members, while Laurie did hair for five family members. Both of them did a fabulous job. I especially loved how my Mom's hair and makeup came out, which she was nervous about as her first time having special-occasion styling done. Reeda does a great job of coordinating all her artists, and she worked a minor miracle for us when I ended up adding family members to the hair/makeup schedule, when it was originally only going to be me. She really came through for us in a last-minute pinch, and it meant so much to our families.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding by Queens Bee and I looked way better than I could have ever imagined!!! It was the best that I have ever looked in my life. The only reason I did not give them a perfect 5 was because for me they hard to get a hold of her because I live in another state and have long hours so it is difficult for me to work with vendors who prefer to talk on the phone over email. Overall, they were fantastoc and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Reeda and Jessie came to our location to apply make-up for the wedding party and family, my daughter was the bride and she looked exquisite when Reeda was done with her! They were fun and interacted with the bridal party! Loved them!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Hair and makeup was one of those things I left until the end... thankfully we were lucky enough to book the Queens bees. Jordy did a fantastic job on all of my girls hair, and I loved what she did on mine - especially considering I changed my mind the day of. Sara made everyone look beautiful, my girls loved how they looked, I couldn't have been happier. They actually finished a good 45 minutes ahead of time and it was easy to pay with their Square app. Very happy with their services!

Lindsay
10/05/2012

The Queens Bees absolutely know what they are doing!!! Asha really listened to how I wanted my hair, which she hit right on the dot. Reeda really listed to how I wanted my makeup and made suggestions based on my skin. These ladies really know what they are doing and exceeded my expectations. However, flexibility was an issue to what was needed for our timeline, however it all worked out in the end.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My wedding makeup was perfect. I was absolutely satisfied with the service. The makeup artist worked with me until we found the right match for me during my makeup trial. Reeda and Sara were very professional and good at what they do!!

Monique
2+ years ago

Out of this world style! I couldn't have been more happy with how everyone's hair looked for our wedding. I was speechless with my hair and makeup and our photographer kept commenting on the spectacular job my stylist Asha did on my eyes.

Asha and Janina were so fun to work with and did a great job listening to what everyone wanted. I was very hesitant about having a stranger do my hair and makeup for our wedding but Asha exceeded my expectations.

I was very comfortable working with Reeda in booking our group. She was the only company that asked what I was looking for and asked me to send photos of myself, dress, and photos of hair and make-up I liked or didn't like. She doesn't just book your group she makes sure the right stylist is matched up with you.

The Queens Bees is growing like crazy and rightfully so because they do phenomenal work. My only frustration was with the contract process. It took quite a while to get it and then it would come back missing information such as people needing their hair done and other important details. It got to the point that I was frustrated with sending emails back and forth so I filled in the contract and sent it back. They may need to add an additional person to keep all of the administrative pieces in place.

Despite the contracting process, I would recommend them to everyone. No one can top the fun stylist that do amazing work!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Reeda and Candance for my wedding last month! And here's why: Reeda, who didn't do any of my makeup/hair but was the owner of the business and put me in good hands with Candace, responded to my emails immediately, understood all of my concerns and was lovely to work with. Candace, who was the hands-on master of my makeup, was extraordinary. During my trial, she spend careful time making sure that what we were doing was right. She spend a long time on my eyes before realizing that the colors just weren't right, so without a fuss, she wiped it all off and started over again until we were both happy. It made me so comfortable knowing that she had a keen eye and wouldn't let me out of her sight until everything was picture perfect. The morning of the wedding, she was on time, professional, and killer talented. I looked great, if I do say so myself. And she also did my grandmother's makeup (as well as a few bridesmaids) and they all looked amazing. She was just so sweet with everyone. The gal she brought with her to do some of my girls' hair did a really, really great job as well. I would put my trust in anyone from The Queen's Bees any time! We had a blast together and I wish I could do it all over again.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

I can't give Queen's Bees a high enough rating. I have been in a lot of weddings and can honestly say this is the best hair and makeup team I've seen in action. I was so pleased with my, my mom, mother-in-law, and bridesmaid's hair and makeup. The whole team was fashionable, time efficient, flexible, and FUN to get ready with. When I wasn't sure what I wanted, they were very patient and provided suggestions. I highly recommend if you want to look good and feel great on your wedding day!

linds262
07/21/2012

The Queens Bees did a fantastic job with the entire bridal party's hair and makeup. There are some very talented individuals working with The Queens Bees! Along the way there were a few communication issues regarding timing of the trial and timing the day of the event, but Reeda went out of her way to make sure everything got set up just right. Everyone looked stunning!