The Purple Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thrilled to be working with Jennifer that I had to post a review right away!! She was super flexible with scheduling, even when we had to reschedule at the last minute!! I was really nervous and she made me feel completely comfortable. The sky is the limit with her invitations and she made tons of suggestions and got the creative juices flowing! Both my fiance and I are planning to use her for our invitations, programs, favors, place cards... everything!!! We haven't gotten our save the dates from her yet but from her samples I am sure everything is going to be fantastic!!

Megan
06/17/2015

Jennifer is amazing to work with. She made my dream wedding invitations come to life. All of my guests love the invitations and we are getting great feedback.

Services Used: Invitations

Jennifer was great to work with. She made things so easy for us and always answered emails quickly. Her work is beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone I know. I am glad I found her!

yasmine
05/01/2015

We used THE PURPLE BRIDE for our wedding invitations. Jen was very helpful from the very beginning and she helped create everything from start to finish. We got so many compliments on our invitation. Some even said it was the best that they had ever seen. My invitations were beautiful and everything was done in timely manner and professionally. She is extremely personable, easy going, totally professional, and really knows her stuff. At the end of the day we received so many compliments on how elegant everything came out just the way we wanted. Ill be ordering the rest of my Wedding stuff (ex: place cards, menu cards, welcome letter, ceremony cards) for my destination wedding from THE PURPLE BRIDE.

I cant thank Jen and THE PURPLE BRIDE enough! I would definitely recommend highly recommend!

Services Used: Invitations

Jennifer is amazing. I just booked her for ALL my invitation needs for my wedding/shower. She is super friendly and nice and is all about helping her brides get what they envision! Her prices are amazing too, very reasonable. I feel like we have found our invitation designer for all our future parties as well. She is so easy to work with and super fun as well. I would recommend her to all brides! You will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Invitations

I haven't even gotten my invites yet from The Purple Bride, but I have gotten small favor tags and I'm am already amazed!!!! She's so professional yet personable and she ships basically a few days after I ordered. I CaN not wait till I see my invites!!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Danielle
11/29/2014

Jennifer by far was the very best! My brother got married before me and recommended her. She was so helpful and came up with some fun ideas. We named the tables after famous cities... Rome, Milan, Athens, ect....

She was so budget friendly but everything looked so high end!!!

Mary
10/10/2014

I will make this short and simple because I can write a BOOK on my amazing experience with Purple Bride! Jennifer is the BEST person I've worked with yet!!! I am so in love with my invites, everyone is so amazed on how beautiful they came out! Jennifer will work with you on anything you want and need. She is so good at what she does, I loveeee her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always use her for invites for whatever I need in the future! When you are getting married, you are under a lot of stress, but I promise you, Jennifer makes your life 100 times easier. 100% Professional 100% Friendly 100% Fast !!!!!! You wont be disappointed if you have her do your invites for any occasion!

Private User
Recently Married

I can't say enough about working with Jen. She replied to all of my emails right away and made it so much fun as she got just as excited about the colors as I did. I will be using her for the placements cards as well and should I need anymore invitations, she will be my go to girl. She was an absolute joy to work with.

Jennifer
08/09/2014

Words can't express how beautiful my invites were. Jennifer is an amazing person to work with. She takes so much pride in her work and it shows. I have had so many people complimenting me on our wedding invites. We did a passport style invite and it came out beyond my expectations. I have told everyone and anyone to use here for invites. Best in the area!

Services Used: Invitations

She was very helpful with brainstorming ideas and creating gorgeous save the dates and invitations. Jennifer was also very flexible and willing to helping to design what I envisioned for my invitations. She helped to make my special day!

Marie
07/19/2014

Jen was a dream to work with! The Purple Bride created my custom place cards and table numbers. I used literary, TV show, and movie lovers as my table numbers and for my place cards (Gatsby & Daisy, Jack & Rose, etc). Jen also created two custom signs last minute. She responded quickly, created proofs even faster, was flexible with meeting, had a great price, and gave me such an awesome product! Every bride should use her!!! This experience was great, and my guests are still commenting on how awesome everything looked!!! :)

Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Jen was great to work with! She went above and beyond! I told her what my vision was for our wedding invitations and she was able to make it a reality (better then envisioned)! I have received so many great compliments on the invitations. Her quality of work is outstanding.

She made it such an easy process. We will be using her for the place cards as well as the programs.

Definitely would recommend her!

Jen
06/21/2014

I used The Purple Bride for my save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards. I honestly do not think anyone could have done a better job. Jen has such attention to detail! I would recommend The Purple Bride in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Invitations

Jen is AMAZING!!! She did pretty much everything "paper" for my wedding. Gift table "Thank You" sign, Guestbook sign, place cards, invitations, little Instagram cards for our favors..... Everything she did was perfect. For some of the signs i had very specific frame sizes and she made them so they fit exact! Our invitations came out amazing, people are still talking about how great they were. You can pick any paper color and pretty much design them how you want. She makes great suggestions and hand makes them all. People always want to go with the big name companies but its so much more personal (and convenient) to be able to meet with her and make them exactly how you want, for a great price! Would highly recommend her for all your wedding stationary needs! :)

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
Recently Married

I am so happy I used the Purple Bride for my bridal shower and wedding invitations. Words cannot express how wonderful Jen has been. I can say that she made my experience with picking out my invitations so much fun with no stress. The work that she does is beyond amazing! Jen is so patient and is always there to work with you! The detail in her work is incredible. She responds so quickly to emails and makes sure you understand and see how things will turn out. If there was a 10 rating on this i would so give it to her. I will never use someone else for any future invitations I might need. She will be the only person I would go to. You will not be disappointed for choosing the Purple Bride!!!!