The Purple Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennifer is amazing. I just booked her for ALL my invitation needs for my wedding/shower. She is super friendly and nice and is all about helping her brides get what they envision! Her prices are amazing too, very reasonable. I feel like we have found our invitation designer for all our future parties as well. She is so easy to work with and super fun as well. I would recommend her to all brides! You will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Invitations

I haven't even gotten my invites yet from The Purple Bride, but I have gotten small favor tags and I'm am already amazed!!!! She's so professional yet personable and she ships basically a few days after I ordered. I CaN not wait till I see my invites!!!!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Danielle
11/29/2014

Jennifer by far was the very best! My brother got married before me and recommended her. She was so helpful and came up with some fun ideas. We named the tables after famous cities... Rome, Milan, Athens, ect....

She was so budget friendly but everything looked so high end!!!

Mary
10/10/2014

I will make this short and simple because I can write a BOOK on my amazing experience with Purple Bride! Jennifer is the BEST person I've worked with yet!!! I am so in love with my invites, everyone is so amazed on how beautiful they came out! Jennifer will work with you on anything you want and need. She is so good at what she does, I loveeee her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will always use her for invites for whatever I need in the future! When you are getting married, you are under a lot of stress, but I promise you, Jennifer makes your life 100 times easier. 100% Professional 100% Friendly 100% Fast !!!!!! You wont be disappointed if you have her do your invites for any occasion!

Private User
Recently Married

I can't say enough about working with Jen. She replied to all of my emails right away and made it so much fun as she got just as excited about the colors as I did. I will be using her for the placements cards as well and should I need anymore invitations, she will be my go to girl. She was an absolute joy to work with.

Jennifer
08/09/2014

Words can't express how beautiful my invites were. Jennifer is an amazing person to work with. She takes so much pride in her work and it shows. I have had so many people complimenting me on our wedding invites. We did a passport style invite and it came out beyond my expectations. I have told everyone and anyone to use here for invites. Best in the area!

Services Used: Invitations

She was very helpful with brainstorming ideas and creating gorgeous save the dates and invitations. Jennifer was also very flexible and willing to helping to design what I envisioned for my invitations. She helped to make my special day!

Marie
07/19/2014

Jen was a dream to work with! The Purple Bride created my custom place cards and table numbers. I used literary, TV show, and movie lovers as my table numbers and for my place cards (Gatsby & Daisy, Jack & Rose, etc). Jen also created two custom signs last minute. She responded quickly, created proofs even faster, was flexible with meeting, had a great price, and gave me such an awesome product! Every bride should use her!!! This experience was great, and my guests are still commenting on how awesome everything looked!!! :)

Services Used: Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Jen was great to work with! She went above and beyond! I told her what my vision was for our wedding invitations and she was able to make it a reality (better then envisioned)! I have received so many great compliments on the invitations. Her quality of work is outstanding.

She made it such an easy process. We will be using her for the place cards as well as the programs.

Definitely would recommend her!

Jen
06/21/2014

I used The Purple Bride for my save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards. I honestly do not think anyone could have done a better job. Jen has such attention to detail! I would recommend The Purple Bride in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Invitations

Jen is AMAZING!!! She did pretty much everything "paper" for my wedding. Gift table "Thank You" sign, Guestbook sign, place cards, invitations, little Instagram cards for our favors..... Everything she did was perfect. For some of the signs i had very specific frame sizes and she made them so they fit exact! Our invitations came out amazing, people are still talking about how great they were. You can pick any paper color and pretty much design them how you want. She makes great suggestions and hand makes them all. People always want to go with the big name companies but its so much more personal (and convenient) to be able to meet with her and make them exactly how you want, for a great price! Would highly recommend her for all your wedding stationary needs! :)

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Private User
Recently Married

I am so happy I used the Purple Bride for my bridal shower and wedding invitations. Words cannot express how wonderful Jen has been. I can say that she made my experience with picking out my invitations so much fun with no stress. The work that she does is beyond amazing! Jen is so patient and is always there to work with you! The detail in her work is incredible. She responds so quickly to emails and makes sure you understand and see how things will turn out. If there was a 10 rating on this i would so give it to her. I will never use someone else for any future invitations I might need. She will be the only person I would go to. You will not be disappointed for choosing the Purple Bride!!!!

Melissa
04/12/2014

Jennifer at The Purple Bride is SO amazing!!! She customized everything for a TV show themed reception and it was fabulous. I've recommended her to every engaged woman I've met. Every bride should work with her, she's the best at what she does!

Services Used: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)
Nicole
03/22/2014

Jen is absolutely AMAZING! ESPECIALLY even though being a relaxed but pain bride with the small details we forgot or had to fix. She was there to help with no problems at ALL:) She truly is an amazing artist and person that you WON'T be disappointed. So personable, honest and will work with your budget, which is what we needed. I was so impressed I've recommended her to quite a few people. I don't do that unless I'm truly satisfied or impressed. If you want someone that is fun, honest and does great work she's your girl!!!!:)

Ashley
02/15/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer. She goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need for your special day. She can customize anything! Working with her has been the best experience! She really takes the time to get to know each bride! You are not just another customer with her! Pricing is great! Overall out of this experience I have not only met a vendor but I have made a friend as well. I will be sure to refer her more business. She suggested things that I didnt even think of doing. Ideas are wonderful, she is kind & professional. LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple bride!! I wish more than 5 stars was an option!

Services Used: Invitations

I love Jen she was on top of all my requests. Thanks again