The Pros - Videography

The Pros - Videography

Living documents of your special day!

Nationwide
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Tr...
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.0 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional service from A to Z. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Thank you Crissy. Your kind words are always appreciated. Hugh

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
ChrissyLe
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We also booked the pros in September 2012 as our videographer at our June 9th 2013 wedding. We booked Rodrick for our wedding. Rodrick was very professional, and an all round cool person. He made sure to touch base with us the week before our wedding to go over all the details and find our what we like. I'll definitely recommend the Pros.

The Pros - Videography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your positive words. Rodrick is a fine addition to our network. I'm sure he appreciates your kind words. Hugh

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was awesome! He was very professional throughout the night. It never felt as if the camera was intruding on the ceremony/reception, yet he was present to catch all of the special moments. We're still waiting for the video, but we can't wait to see it!

The Pros - Videography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind review. Both Chris and I truly appreciate you positive words. Once your submitted your editing suggestions and preferences, the video is edited within 16 weeks. Thanks again. Hugh

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved Luiz!! He was very attentive and gave his best. He had so much fun with us!

The Pros - Videography responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Shaquona. We are so thrilled to have Luiz shoot for us.

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and accommodating. Worth every penny.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Great to work with, barely noticed our videographer was there--which is great! Cannot wait to see the final product :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

I could not imagine investing as much money as people do on a wedding and not having an amazing video to be able to relive it whenever you want! Derrick is very professional, extremely talented, and he pays attention to all of the little details; he captured all of the spontaneous, intimate moments between family and friends, which was so special, especially because those are some the moments that we were too busy to see. We have been able to share our special day with loved ones who weren't able to be there, and they all say it's like watching a love story music video!

The Pros - Videography responded with the following comments:

Hi Jamie. We often express to our customers how video is the best way to relive the day. I'm glad that was so true for you. Thank you also for mentioning our affordability. We've always believed we can provide a high quality service affordably. I'm glad you agree. hugh

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Overall extremely pleased with the videographer!

Loved the Pros. Very professional

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Charlie for our wedding. Let me say, he was just amazing. He got really involved with everything happening at our event and saved the day when we had a time issue. We have not received the video but I have no doubts that it will be great.

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were delighted with the DVD of our June 2012 wedding taken by Derrick Murphy, whom we had engaged as our videographer through The Pros.

Leah at The Pros made the contracting process very easy for us. We contacted The Pros a month before the date of the wedding, and she put us in touch with Derrick, the assigned videographer, a week before the event. We provided him with a list of major items we needed him to include, guests enjoying and a set of “Do’s and Don’ts” – all of which he followed faithfully. The resulting DVD arrived only 3 weeks after the wedding and has allowed us to enjoy parts of the occasion we were not able to see on the day, such as the arrival of guests while we were getting ready, or the cocktail hour while we were having formal photos taken! Picture quality was excellent, and sound quality was very good, especially considering the ceremony was outdoors. The inclusion of the singing of the birds in the trees which provided us much-needed shade during the ceremony was a real bonus! Derrick was able to capture the playing of the bagpiper, harpist and soloist before, during and after the ceremony without in any way being intrusive. He also included brief interviews with many of the guests.

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
Tony
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Cindy B in Denver Colorado as the videographer, and she was AMAZING! I can not wait to see the final video. Pamela with The Pros made this progress very easy. She helped us select the package and videographer for our special day. Cindy was very professional and very creative. She got some very fun shots. I also loved how she got some still shots when the photographer wasn't around to catch it. Including my mothers face as she first saw me walking down the stairs. She had a blast with us on the dance floor and grabbed some amazing video. I highly recommend The Pro's and Cindy B for all your video needs!!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our videographer Priestly was awesome! I cant wait to see the videos!!

• Wedding: 06/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just wanted to Jason, (our videographer) and others know, that he was awesome. Very polite, professional and did a great job on our raw video recording of our wedding mass. It was funny to hear and see what some of my friends and family said and did, LOL. Jason really got the best parts of everything, especially the ceremony b/c that was the most sentimental to us. I totally recommend him for all brides!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Hugh Riley was amazing and our video came out great! He had great ideas and great angles to shoot us from. We received the video so fast, we were really happy. I've heard about horror stories that people had to wait forever to get their tape and usually ended in some type of legal dispute.

You can rest assured that you will get a great video and quickly as well!!

WE RECOMMEND HUGH RILEY!!!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Leonard at The Pros provided us with a wonderful wedding video! He captured all of our special moments but was not intrusive at all! He blended in with the crowd very well. Awesome video and at a wonderful price!

• Wedding: 11/12/2011
800-843-7767
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
3.8