The Pros - Photography

Value
4.3
Flexibility
08/29/2015

I haven't had my wedding yet but I wanted to comment on the easy of booking and the experience I have had so far with The Pros. I found them on Wedding Wire and thought with over 700 reviews they were worth a shot. I contacted the advisor for my area and she responded immediately. I told her my needs and wants and she was able to book me into a Meet and Greet of photographers and DJs within a week. The Meet and Greet was GREAT! She gave a few suggestions on who to speak with based on what I told her I wanted. We were able to book our photographer and DJ all in one night, receive a great discount and couldn't be happier! I'm even more excited for the big day. More to come after the wedding..

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- we're so happy to hear that you have truly enjoyed your experience thus far and that the showcase event was such a wonderful time! Looking forward to helping make your day a completely magical one. Thank you, Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography
Recently Married

I am so happy we chose to work with The Pros for our wedding photos! Not only are they reasonably priced, but the work they do is great as well. The pictures came out even better than I imagined! Hugh was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was efficient and captured every important moment perfectly and with a variety of photographic styles. We were able to enjoy our entire ceremony without being pulled for pictures constantly and he continued to capture amazing moments throughout the reception!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- Hugh is a wonderful part of our team, and we are so proud to have him represent The Pros. So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your entire experience. Best wishes!

Services Used: Photography

We are absolutely thrilled with Danny from the The Pros. He did an amazing job photographing our wedding and the pictures turned out so beautiful. He was very nice, cheerful, and fun to work with. He listened to exactly what I wanted and the pictures reflect that. Angie, our representative with the Pros was also very helpful and was always quick to respond to my emails. This was an amazing company and our experience with them was nothing but wonderful. We couldn't be happier with our pictures and the quality of service. Thank you, Danny!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Emma- so happy to hear that Danny captured everything so beautifully for you and that he was great to work with, and that your experience with Angie and The Pros was so wonderful. Best wishes! Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

We used The Pros in poughkeepsie, NY and our photographer was Ashlee S. We were VERY happy with the service we received! I was able to contact people in the pros office at almost anytime to answer my questions or concerns. A week before our wedding, we were put in touch directly with Ashlee who was so great and friendly. She was very communicative and open to ideas and suggestions. On the actual day, she was great taking some great photo ops, but also totally open to our ideas. She was great at keeping on time with the flow of the day. Finally, I loved how my pictures are all ready available to viewing online and I can share them with friends and family! We are very happy with the results of the pictures and are looking forward to helping to create our album.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Janice for your fantastic review on Ashley and all of us at The Pros. We are dedicated to making sure our couple's experience is perfect from beginning to end. Thank you again! Congratulations! Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: Photography

I loved being able to use one company for 3 vendors: DJ, photography, and videography. All 3 were extremely professional and polite, and worked well together. Because they all had worked together in the past, they were able to do some unique things that most weddings don't get. My DJ Michael was very nice and accommodating even the last minute change in a song. He was flexible when we would talk, as my work hours don't always make it easy to talk on the phone. All my guests lived him and how easy-going he was. My photographer Jim was great. He understood my dislike for posing for photos, and only took a minimal amount of the ones he knew I would want. He was very good at capturing the insanity that was my reception, and I can't wait to see how everything came out. My videographer Paula was so nice, even carried my bouquet for me when we were walking from the beach to the lighthouse to do more photos so I could hold up the bottom of my dress. She was great at always being at the right spot at the right time to capture everything, including the groomsmen tossing the football around on the beach. I can't wait to see the video and the raw footage she gives to us. I'm so extremely happy I used this company. Even the wedding coordinator Leigh Ann was great with contacting me when I first wanted to use them, and inviting me to a showcase to find someone I liked, and even sending me profiles for additional videographer when I didn't find one I liked at the showcase. They were great to work with and I would highly recommend then to anyone in need of just one or all three services.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- we are so pleased to hear that Michael, Jim, and Paula were so accommodating and made your day so easy and memorable, and that Leighann helped coordinate everything you needed seamlessly. We wish you many years of health and happiness! Thank you, Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Recently Married

We had Jose I. for our wedding photographer in Cleveland, OH. He was AMAZING and my favorite vendor of the day! He showed up early and stayed late, and captured a bunch of great photos, and uploaded all images that same week. The Pros also mailed us our CD of images which was received within 10 business days. Jose directed everyone where to go and what to do, so I didn't have to think about anything, just enjoy the day. I definitely recommend him.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- so pleased to hear that Jose did such an amazing job for you and that he was your favorite vendor! He's a huge asset to our team and we are very proud to have him represent The Pros. Best wishes to you! Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Recently Married

Jack kapp and Dj diamond were great!!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're very proud to have Jack and DJ Diamond represent The Pros, and very pleased that they did such a wonderful job for you. Best wishes, Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

We used The Pros for our photographer, videographer, and DJ, and all of them were wonderful!

Our photographers were David and Michelle, and they were an amazing team. We had actually booked someone else who had to back out, and so David was recommended to us. We were nervous about booking him before meeting him, but he called us to talk everything through and met us at our venue so that we could show him around, and we ended up liking him more than the guy we booked in the first place! It also helped that he works with Michelle regularly, they clearly knew how to work well with each other to get the best pictures. David and Michelle came early and stayed late, were always enthusiastic and fun, and took some amazing pictures! David set up a computer next to us and let us see a preview of the pictures at our reception, which was a wonderful gift.

We used James for our videographer, and we loved him. After meeting a few people who we weren't crazy about at a showcase James came up and introduced himself to us, and we immediately wanted to book him. He clearly loves taking videos, and was really committed to getting the best possible footage. The only complaint we have is that he sort of stood in the aisle during the ceremony, so he's featured too prominently in some of our shots. Other than that we barely noticed him being there, but he got some really great footage!

Basim, our DJ, had a great level of energy. He played a really good selection of songs to get everyone dancing, and was flexible when we needed him to be. Everyone really liked his music choice and level of energy, and he did a great job setting the tone for our reception.

Denise, our coordinator, was also very helpful. She was quick with returning calls and emails, and sent us a lot of really helpful information. All in all we had a great experience with The Pros-- they were flexible, easy to work with, great at communicating, and we loved David, Michelle, James, and Basim.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Megan- so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with our team! Best wishes to you, Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

I was very hesitant to book The Pros based on a lot of negative reviews. But I am SO HAPPY we chose to go with them. It seems like it really depends on the local Pros vendors on whether you have a positive or negative experience with them. We booked with the Pros for Photography, Videography, our DJ, and a photobooth. The package deal was so affordable and the service they provided was really great. All of our vendors did a fantastic job. Our photos turned out beautiful, our video is wonderful, and the DJ did a great job with music selection based on our preferences. I would highly recommend the Pros!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- so happy to hear that your experience with The Pros and your services exceeded your expectations! And thank you for your recommendation of our services; that is the highest compliment we could ever receive. Best wishes, Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Cammy and Louise were both great!!!! we cant wait to see the pictures. Super helpful and open to the suggestions I have for pictures

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words- we're so proud to have Cammy and Louise on our team. Happy to hear that they made your day more special and captured everything for you just as you wished it to be. Best wishes, Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

I used the Pros for Photography and Videography for my wedding and had a great experience. I had AJ for photos and William for video and both were friendly, experienced, and very professional. They each called me a week before the wedding to review everything and go over exactly what I wanted. I have not received the video yet, but the photos are great and were available a week later. The only suggestion I have is to have the option to be able to view the photos on a mobile device without having to use the app (which is NOT good and never loads). I was able to view them fine on a regular computer, though. But overall I had a positive experience and would definitely recommend them.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Cici. Thank you for your great review on AJ and William. We are proud to have both represent The Pros. We're always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience and the mobile app is coming! Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We worked with Victoria are. She did both our engagement photos and wedding. She was a joy to work with. As soon as I met her I felt instantly connected. We got our photos back really fast ( within 2 weeks) and all them are fantastic. We can't wait to make our albums to show our family and friends. She was in the background always taking pictures she was very quick and efficient. Totally affordable and fantastic pictures.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Michelle- so happy to hear that Victoria did such a wonderful job for you and that you are so pleased with the services provided. She's a great asset to our team and we are very proud to have her represent The Pros. Best wishes! Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

I cannot express how the whole experience was seamless with our coordinator Renee. She made the whole planning and process so easy. The contact was phenomenal and the schedule she gave was flawless. Everything just worked.
Anthony P. our DJ had everyone rocking from the beginning. We even did a fun little intro when the groom (Me) entered for the ceremony. He worked with me on some special arrangements and everything could not have been better. My guests all commented on how fun the reception was.
Klaus S. the photographer was simply the best! He caught all the flavor and feeling of the ceremony and reception without being intrusive. He got all those special shots and moments you would want. He is a world class photographer and I would not hesitate to recommend him for any function.
William T. was our videographer and was there for all the best times and the fun we put into the ceremony as well as the crazy dancing and fun we had at the reception. We cannot wait to see some of the interviews he also did as I heard about some of them. He was not in your face and really I did not notice him which is a true mark of a professional.
Hats off to the The Pros! I highly recommend them for the whole package. Their professionalism and personal attention to detail made our most special day worry free and will give us last memories for a lifetime!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Bruce! Thank you so much for your great review. Renee has been a top wedding advisor for years and takes great care of her customers. We are also so proud to have Tony P and Klaus represent our DJ and photography services. Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

1 person found this review helpful

The Pros set me up with a great wedding photographer and videographer. Both of the professionals were well versed in wedding style photography and videography. They knew how to interact with family and friends and keep everyone entertained. At one point our photographer even took over the emceeing portion of the reception because our deejay was not doing his job. Unbelievable! If you're looking for a great value in the Chicago area for a top notch photography and videography company, The Pros is definitely a candidate.

Stephen B. and Gigi H. were great!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review on Gigi and Stephen. We are proud to have both in our network in Chicago and Indianapolis. Thank you again! Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: Photography

I had SO MANY things go wrong at my wedding.. i guess that's how it always works out. 1 thing that made everything so amazing and easy and comforting, was my photographer Jonathan S!!!! He was patient, professional, easy-going, understanding, and accommodating to my culture and differences we may have. He was prompt and showed up on time to the location we got ready, then was there before us at the wedding venue. He stayed until the very end making sure to cater to our needs. He asked ahead of time what photos are a must, and was so open to any ideas i had. He then contributed to so many creative ideas of his own. I would DEFINITELY recommend Jonathan! He made my wedding so great, and gave me lots of options to choose from. I have never liked getting my photo taken. My wedding day makeup was messed up and i felt insecure, yet jonathan somehow made the pictures look wonderful and emailed them back to me within days. He IS THE BEST!!!!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenny! We're so happy that Jonathan was able to make your day special, he's a great member of our team. Best wishes. Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

I enjoyed working with The Pros! Loved my photographer Rick! Also enjoyed the DJ.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Nicole. Thank you for your kind words regarding Rick.
Hugh Riley, Vice President