The Pros - Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
08/29/2015

I haven't had my wedding yet but I wanted to comment on the easy of booking and the experience I have had so far with The Pros. I found them on Wedding Wire and thought with over 700 reviews they were worth a shot. I contacted the advisor for my area and she responded immediately. I told her my needs and wants and she was able to book me into a Meet and Greet of photographers and DJs within a week. The Meet and Greet was GREAT! She gave a few suggestions on who to speak with based on what I told her I wanted. We were able to book our photographer and DJ all in one night, receive a great discount and couldn't be happier! I'm even more excited for the big day. More to come after the wedding..

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- we're so happy to hear that you have truly enjoyed your experience thus far and that the showcase event was such a wonderful time! Looking forward to helping make your day a completely magical one. Thank you, Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Cammy and Louise were both great!!!! we cant wait to see the pictures. Super helpful and open to the suggestions I have for pictures

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for the kind words- we're so proud to have Cammy and Louise on our team. Happy to hear that they made your day more special and captured everything for you just as you wished it to be. Best wishes, Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

I used the Pros for Photography and Videography for my wedding and had a great experience. I had AJ for photos and William for video and both were friendly, experienced, and very professional. They each called me a week before the wedding to review everything and go over exactly what I wanted. I have not received the video yet, but the photos are great and were available a week later. The only suggestion I have is to have the option to be able to view the photos on a mobile device without having to use the app (which is NOT good and never loads). I was able to view them fine on a regular computer, though. But overall I had a positive experience and would definitely recommend them.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Cici. Thank you for your great review on AJ and William. We are proud to have both represent The Pros. We're always looking for ways to improve our customer's experience and the mobile app is coming! Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: Photography, Videography

We worked with Victoria are. She did both our engagement photos and wedding. She was a joy to work with. As soon as I met her I felt instantly connected. We got our photos back really fast ( within 2 weeks) and all them are fantastic. We can't wait to make our albums to show our family and friends. She was in the background always taking pictures she was very quick and efficient. Totally affordable and fantastic pictures.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Michelle- so happy to hear that Victoria did such a wonderful job for you and that you are so pleased with the services provided. She's a great asset to our team and we are very proud to have her represent The Pros. Best wishes! Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

I cannot express how the whole experience was seamless with our coordinator Renee. She made the whole planning and process so easy. The contact was phenomenal and the schedule she gave was flawless. Everything just worked.
Anthony P. our DJ had everyone rocking from the beginning. We even did a fun little intro when the groom (Me) entered for the ceremony. He worked with me on some special arrangements and everything could not have been better. My guests all commented on how fun the reception was.
Klaus S. the photographer was simply the best! He caught all the flavor and feeling of the ceremony and reception without being intrusive. He got all those special shots and moments you would want. He is a world class photographer and I would not hesitate to recommend him for any function.
William T. was our videographer and was there for all the best times and the fun we put into the ceremony as well as the crazy dancing and fun we had at the reception. We cannot wait to see some of the interviews he also did as I heard about some of them. He was not in your face and really I did not notice him which is a true mark of a professional.
Hats off to the The Pros! I highly recommend them for the whole package. Their professionalism and personal attention to detail made our most special day worry free and will give us last memories for a lifetime!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Bruce! Thank you so much for your great review. Renee has been a top wedding advisor for years and takes great care of her customers. We are also so proud to have Tony P and Klaus represent our DJ and photography services. Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
1 person found this review helpful

I had SO MANY things go wrong at my wedding.. i guess that's how it always works out. 1 thing that made everything so amazing and easy and comforting, was my photographer Jonathan S!!!! He was patient, professional, easy-going, understanding, and accommodating to my culture and differences we may have. He was prompt and showed up on time to the location we got ready, then was there before us at the wedding venue. He stayed until the very end making sure to cater to our needs. He asked ahead of time what photos are a must, and was so open to any ideas i had. He then contributed to so many creative ideas of his own. I would DEFINITELY recommend Jonathan! He made my wedding so great, and gave me lots of options to choose from. I have never liked getting my photo taken. My wedding day makeup was messed up and i felt insecure, yet jonathan somehow made the pictures look wonderful and emailed them back to me within days. He IS THE BEST!!!!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jenny! We're so happy that Jonathan was able to make your day special, he's a great member of our team. Best wishes. Hugh Riley, Vice President of Production

Services Used: Photography

I enjoyed working with The Pros! Loved my photographer Rick! Also enjoyed the DJ.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Nicole. Thank you for your kind words regarding Rick.
Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ, Photography

I contracted my photography and DJ services with The Pros. After shopping around with a few vendors, they had the best prices by far. All the people I interacted with were great. My wedding coordinator, Robin Miller, answered all my calls/emails promptly. David Burton, my photographer was super professional and took stunning pictures! Our DJ Kevin, kept everyone on the dance floor. I purchased the engagement photo-shoot, and I am really glad I did, because that gave me a chance to meet my photographer and see his work prior to the wedding. I highly recommend doing this. I wanted to share my positive experience with all future brides and would definitely recommend this company for future events.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kind words- we are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our staff. They are all huge assets to our team here at The Pros. Thank you again for spreading your positive message, and best wishes to you! Hugh Riley, VP of Production

Services Used: DJ, Photography
1 person found this review helpful

Greg was amazing. He made my family feel so comfortable. I've never seen them smile so much! Greg had a gorgeous eye and caught so many beautiful moments. I loved that he showed us pictures on his camera throughout the night just to make sure we liked the shots. I would tell every bride Greg is the best man for the job when seeking a wedding photographer.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Nicole. Thank you for your kind words regarding Greg. We are so proud to have him represent The Pros. Greg is so good at making everyone feel comfortable...and it shows in his images. Thanks again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

1 Review
Recently Married

Mike, from the Pros was fabulous!! We had several guests compliment his skills and his ability to get the crowd involved. Our guests mentioned that he was an excellant DJ that really played great song selections. Very pleased, to say the least, especially when we decided to extend our wedding and he was more than accodmodating.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to have Mike represent The Pros. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Recently Married

The Pros Wedding Photography service was exceptional. Our photographer was Tony. Tony was an amazing artist and has true talent! He guided us in poses, was quick and efficient and when we saw the photographs were completely blown away!
The professionalism of the company and of Tony was superior.
Highly recommend!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Jennifer. A great wedding photographer has to work efficiently, thoroughly and quickly. I'm thrilled to hear Tony was perfect for your wedding. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: Photography

My son's wedding was on 11/22/14 at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland. Chris Roorda, the DJ from The Pros was outstanding. He played music that encouraged the guests to dance and the sound quality was excellent. We were very pleased with his professionalism and would most definitely recommend him to anyone that is searching for a wonderful DJ. Thank you.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Maureen! Thank you for your kind words regarding Chris' performance. He has been one of our most popular in the Baltimore and DC market. We will surely let Chris know of your great comments. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ

The Pros were great to work with. They were very helpful and responsive. They also gave us a great deal! Our DJ kept our guests on the dance floor all night!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your positive review. Your overall experience with The Pros is so important to us. I'm thrilled to hear our wedding advisors, customer service, directors and of course, our professionals provided exceptional service. Thank you again, Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ

DJ: David was great. He was very responsive in the time leading up to the ceremony, and worked with me to make sure he played everything we asked for, even when it meant getting some more indie titles from the library. He managed announcing ceremony events perfectly, and we didn't have to worry about anything. My only nitpick is that he misprounounced our last name when he announced us, after we had just told him the correct pronunciation of our name. Otherwise, though, stellar service, would certainly recommend.

Photo: Colleen was very laid back and unobtrusive. Her pictures are gorgeous, she was very responsive, everything was 100% the way we wanted it. The only thing I wish is that she had taken more candid shots -- it seemed like everything was of a wedding "event," but our reception was very tightly scheduled and I didn't really express that I wanted a lot of candid, so make of that what you will. Overall, 10/10 would recommend.

Video: Paula was amazing. You hardly knew she was there, but when you asked her for something, she got it right away. We were leaving in the town car and I actually said, "Where's our videographer? She should be getting this!" Lo and behold, she was standing right there!! I really can't find anything to complain about. She was perfect.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Emily. Thank you for your kind words regarding David, Colleen and Paula performance. We are so proud to have each of them in the Boston area. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography

When it comes to a DJ company there is none other than the Pro's in our book. From the day we booked them, to the Wedding, cocktail hour and reception, The Pro's made our day extra special. We contracted them with our DJ, Mr. Bill Mazzara at a showcase. From the minute we saw Bill, we knew he was the one. His professionalism and expertise had everyone dancing from start to finish. Bill's selection of music combined with our selections still have our guests talking about the reception. We would personally recommend Bill to everyone looking for a DJ. His presence really was appreciated.

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Hi Kathleen! Thank you for your great review. Bill is a real treasure and we are so glad to have him represent The Pros in NJ and NY. His personality and professionalism are second to none. Thank you again. Hugh Riley, Vice President

Services Used: DJ

My daughter and her fiance used Dave Delgato with The Pros for their October wedding. I haven't seen the proofs yet, but I can tell you that Dave was a true professional. The leaves on the trees were such brilliant colors and Dave positioned people to capture the beauty in the background.
At the church he was so patient as my family, being HUGE, worked well to get everyone rounded up and in the photo.
As my daughter was outside before heading to the church, Dave waited to capture a shot with the delicate breeze catching my daughter's veil. What a professional!
This photographers patience and the way he was so "invisible" weaving in and out of the crowd to get the shots was nice to see. I would recommend him even before I see the pictures!

The Pros - Photography responded with the following comments:

Dave have been a solid wedding pro for many years in New Jersey and Lehigh Valley. We are very proud to have him. Thank you for your great comments! Hugh Riley, Vice President