The Plantation Singers

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They made our day so special and were really our favorite part of the wedding!!!! Lynette was so great to work with-such a positive voice during the planning process. Their singing was so memorable-my guests gave them a standing ovation as they finished. They sang during my ceremony and cocktail hour and then sang my guests into dinner-so special and amazing. I cannot praise them highly enough-they were perfect. They were very professional throughout the whole process!. if you are looking for something unique, special, memorable, and authentic to the low country, hire them. I originally thought that I might need strings also, but I'm so glad I did not-their music stands alone. The best.

• Wedding: 07/01/2012
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want your guests to remember your wedding, hire the plantation singers! They were fabulous and so much fun. They were extremely professional and added just the right amount of southern charm. Worth every penny!

• Wedding: 10/19/2008
Services Used: Ceremony Music
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Plantation Singers are a cappella group from Charleston. They were incredible! They are very unique and the guests love them! It was a great way to have music while we ate.

• Wedding: 04/30/2005
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)