The Palace at Somerset Park

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Michelle 2 Reviews
I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I were engaged for 22 months and just recently had our dream wedding and the palace! They were simply
Amazing from
The moment we walked in to
Look at the place until the last time we walked out as husband and wife. Jose showed my dad and I the place and we were def won over at that point.... Never knowing how
Much more in love we could fall with the palace. Alex was an absolute pleasure to work with. She always got back to me in a timely
And professional manor and never
Made me feel like I was annoying or crazy for all my questions and concerns haha!!!!! Our last meeting is where we said goodbye to Alex and met david our maitre D who was outstanding!!!!' Him and our bridal attendant stephany were simply amazing !!!! From ppl stepping on my
Dress and her right there fixing it... To needing more lip gloss.... To shedding a tear and her instantly Having a tissue in hand... She was always on point. Her and david
Made sure we always had
Food , drinks, or Anything else we may of needed that night. I would without a doubt recommend the palace and Their staff to Anyone who is getting married ... They truly made us feel like kings and queens and never made us feel they were too busy for us. That day was all About us... Our families and friends and david and stephany did an outstanding job of making it a dream come true
Wedding: 03/23/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
We cannot say enough good things about The Palace! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to them and their entire staff. From our first meeting with Melanie, working on the details with Michelle and all of the work that Richard & LaTonja provided on the big day was above and beyond. We did not have to worth about a single thing and got to enjoy our dream day. We could not have done it without them, and are convinced that they are superheroes. Our guest keep raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I'm so happy that my husband and I got to eat on our day because we did not want to miss out. The Palace is truly worth every penny!
Wedding: 03/15/2014

Orazio 2 Reviews
I just had my wedding there. They made my wife feel very special on our wedding day. The food was outstanding. The service was outstanding. I would definitely have another life event there. It was worth every penny spent. I would recommend The Palace to friends/family.
Wedding: 03/07/2014

Fia 3 Reviews
Alex and David were wonderful to work with. Our wedding was wonderful and everyone were talking about it for weeks
Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We just had our reception at the Palace at Somerset a couple of weeks ago. In one word....it was AMAZING! Perfect in every way. The Maitre D, Josh, was on top of everything. He made sure that everything ran smoothly. Our bridal attendant was also fantastic. She was there for everything and anything that I needed throughout the night, I cant begin to say how outstanding they were. You can tell that they knew what they were doing.

Your wedding day can be a very stressful day. However, they made sure that every detail was flawless and as we desired. From the moment we walked in on the day of the event, they put us at ease. We were able to enjoy the evening without a worry in mind!

Our guests are still raving about our wedding and how they never been to such a nice venue before. Everyone felt like royalty. And to top it all off, the food was absolutely delicious. The Palace does not hold back and is worth every penny.

We are so glad we made the choice to have our reception at The Palace! They pride themselves on excellence and it shows.
Wedding: 01/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our wedding reception at The Palace at Somerset Park.

Our wedding reception was absolutely FANTASTIC! It was an amazing evening and truly memorable one. All the credit goes to The Palace and their team for making the evening so enjoyable and seamless.

From the beginning, it has been such a pleasure to work with them. They were very professional, timely with their responses and had lots helpful tidbits that made the planning process so much easier for us.

From the moment we walked in on the day of the event, they took care of everything. We did not have to worry or stress over any of the details as the team at The Palace had it all covered. We were able to enjoy the evening without a worry in mind! All of our guests had an amazing time... from the food... to the ambiance... to the staff. Everyone that walked through your doors that evening had a memorable experience!

We are so glad we made the choice to have our reception at The Palace! We highly recommend having your wedding there! Not only will you have an amazing event but you will actually be able to enjoy it!

Wedding: 12/29/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Palace is truly an amazing place to get married. The facilities, staff, food/beverage, and everything was better than we could have ever imagined. We worked with Alex, Richard and Maya who are all wonderful people that made our day so special. The Palace truly cares about their clients to ensure that their day is exactly what they have always wanted. Our day was spectacular and we owe that all to The Palace and their wonderful staff.
Wedding: 12/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nick and I got married at the Palace earlier this month. What an INCREDIBLE night. We are still smiling ear to ear!! We honestly could not be more pleased. The entire staff was a pleasure to work with and the food was incredible!! Michelle was always there when we had questions or concerns and walked us through all the prep. Richard was the BEST, he ran the night with such ease. Maya was always one step ahead of us and so happy to help! We would recommend this venue hands down and already have! We also were very impressed with the decor during the Christmas season! Everything was beautiful!
Wedding: 12/07/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding at The Palace was absolutely AMAZING! "Best wedding ever!" That is the feedback I am receiving from all of my guests. The service was exceptional, food was comparable to a five star restaurant , and the overall night went beyond my expectations (and I hold pretty high ones). Thanks to Richard, Alexandra, Mya, and the rest of The Palace staff for making my dream wedding come true!!
Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at The Palace, on 11/16/13. I cannot say enough good things about this venue, their staff and services. The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything we were looking for, but it was honestly after meeting the staff that I truly knew I wanted to get married here. Everyone was so friendly and professional, and made me feel from the day we booked that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing--and I didn't! From the start, our planner, Michelle, was wonderful! She answered all of my many questions throughout the planning process, and was beyond helpful with her quick, professional and friendly responses! I can't thank her enough for everything.

On the day of the wedding, my bridal attendant, Mya, was AMAZING! She never left my side the entire night, and somehow knew what I wanted before I would even ask! (lip gloss, more champagne, etc.) She made me feel like a celebrity! I couldn't get over how helpful she was and how special she made the night for us. This is also true for our Maitre D, David. I couldn't have hand picked a better person to run the show that night! David was not only super professional and kind, but he took care of everything! Again, David was tremendous in creating such a special and memorable night for us. Further, every single staff member that night was so pleasant and helpful. I had numerous guests telling me how amazing the waitstaff, bartenders and all employees were. My friends and family are still raving how efficient and pleasant everyone was.
When we booked our wedding with Jose (wonderful!) he told me that the staff at The Palace will make it so we wouldn't have to think or worry about anything on the day of our wedding and all we would have to do is show up, and he was absolutely right! We were truly able to enjoy every single second of that night and we will be forever grateful to EVERYONE that was involved in our wedding. I would recommend The Palace to anyone!!!

Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter's wedding reception at the Palace was this past weekend and I cannot say enough about how exceptional the service, food, decor, everything is. We came about a year ago after checking numerous well known places and once we walked into the Palace we were hooked its so beautiful and new and everyone is so on top of things. We met with Jose and Richard and fell in love with Richard from the start. Alex was out co-ordinator and she could not have been More helpful and friendly. At the tasting we met the Sous chef who was amazing and answered all questions on special diets. The day of I found out our Matre'D was Richard I was so happy he ran the whole night so smoothly it was amazing. Latonja was my daughters Bridal attendant and she was wonderful very attentive and friendly. This was the dream wedding everyone wants for their daughter. From the weather, the beautiful church service, the vendors and of course the Palace. I would never have a reception, party, anywhere else. I relaxed all night and enjoyed all our friends and family and danced all night as everything was taken care of..thank you Palace and Thank You Richard you are amazing.
Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful and well worth the money you spend
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
PERFECT! I cannot express how happy I am that I chose the Palace for my wedding. It is a stunning venue from the inside and outside and that initially caught my eye. Everyone I dealt with (Christie - Sales, Alex- coordinator, Jillian- bridal attendant, and Josh - Maitre D) were fabulous. I always felt that I was getting sincere honesty with every question I asked. When I went for my food tasting, I knew it was even more special than I thought! The food was amazing, something which every guest can also attest too. The amount of food offered was by far the biggest standard menu I saw. Many places have different prices depending on which menu you chose, here there is one menu, with ALL the works, including the Viennese desert hour.

The day of the wedding, I had nothing to worry about. Jillian and Josh took care of everything - making sure we were on schedule, working with the vendors, assisting me and the bridal party in any way needed. They were so professional the whole night and the wedding ran so smoothly. The day before the wedding, I met with Josh to make a schedule and drop off items (ie favors, place cards, etc). He was so calm and nice and put me to ease. From the time we booked to wedding to the day of, Alex was my contact and she was wonderful! She always got back to my emails quickly and resolved any issues I had. I never felt rushed or stressed while working with anyone at The Palace.

The Palace also made my cake, which was phenomenal!!!! I had given a picture of a cake I saw online and asked if they could replicated. They replicated it perfectly. It was the most beautiful cake I'd ever seen and was absolutely delicious (red velvet =]).

I hope I get a chance to attend a wedding here as a guest, it was so amazing and we received so many compliments from guests on what a great venue it was and how they had such a great time! Thank you Palace for an awesome day!!
Wedding: 10/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We decided to check out the Palace since it was just down the street from the church we were getting married in even though we already had our heart set on another venue, but after meeting with Jose and seeing all the Palace had to offer we were sold! The venue was kept immaculately and there was so much attention to detail in every aspect of every room I knew this was the place for us! Throughout the whole planning process Michelle, who was the wedding planner assigned to me, answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful especially in the weeks before the wedding with last minute questions and changes. We went for our tasting about 3 months before the wedding. We had heard about how great the food was and wow everyone was right! We met David, our Maître D, the week of our wedding and he went over all of our day of details, inventoried everything we brought into the venue and assured us the night would flow seamlessly. On the day of, we arrived after the ceremony for pictures and were greeted by my bridal attendant Stephany and some others who catered to the whole bridal party and parents. Stephany could have not been more attentive! She helped me throughout the whole night with pictures, fixing me plates of food, filling up my drinks, to even changing my shoes back and forth between my heels to sneakers; I would not have gotten through the night without her! The whole night flowed so nicely thanks to David, from cocktail hour to introductions, to first dances and speeches - and the food was absolutely delicious and there was so much of it! We even got to pick 3 entrees between the 2 of us so we could have 1 of everything that was on the menu! Our guests are still raving about how great everything was! It was an absolutely amazing night, one we will never forget thanks to all the staff at the Palace. They truly care about making your event special and we can’t thank them enough for making our wedding the best night of our lives!
Wedding: 10/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Palace was our first venue to look at and I was really impressed with the place. Alan and I looked at 2 other places but The Palace really stood out. I met with Jose Russa and I thought he conducted himself in a professional manner. He took his time to show us around and didn't rush us (unlike the other place we looked at after visiting The Palace). He answered all the questions and was easy going. We worked with Michelle Malave the event planner and I thought she was great as well. She responded to my emails in timely fashion. Our maitre D and bridal attendant was David Parada and Maya and they were amazing, professional, and attentive. The reception went by so fast but it went smoothly thanks to David P. and Maya. Couldn't have asked for better people to work with. If I could get married again I'd go with The Palace and the same people I worked with and I would definitely recommend them to future brides!
Wedding: 10/12/2013

Jennifer 3 Reviews
AMAZING!! A sincere thankyou to everyone at the Palace for making our wedding a night to remember. Everyone my husband and I have worked with since day 1 at the Palace has been outstanding and that includes their recommended vendor list (for flowers, DJ, etc.) My bridal attendant Stephanie and our Maitre D Joshua were incredible! Joshua knew everyone's name and was extremely personable, he helped keep the day organized, and made sure my husband and I were actually eating and drinking throughout the day. And Stephanie was always there to help me into my chair, change my shoes for me the entire night from heels to flats, make sure my dress was perfect, and the list goes on and on. The service cannot be beat, everyone including my guests were floored. The food was incredible and they did not hesitate to make possible all of my special requests for food, drinks, and decorations. We love you guys!
Wedding: 10/11/2013
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Catering
 732-271-6330
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire