The Palace at Somerset Park

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent venue. Very responsive and professional. David Parada and his staff went well beyond to make the event a great success. Highly recommend
Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Palace at Somerset Park was my dream wedding venue come true! Corey and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue to celebrate the best day of our lives. Everything was beautiful. The staff was fabulous! Alex and Cristina helped us to organize our entire day and make sure we didn't forget a single detail. Josh worked tirelessly right before and the day of to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch and it paid off. Stephanny kept me calm and everyone happy the day of and we couldn't have been more grateful for that. Thank you to everyone at the Palace for making our day so wonderful! The food was delicious, the atmosphere to die for, and those stairs - I could never have imagined by day without them! Everyone was raving about the wedding and we owe that in part to the amazing Palace and the staff!

Bonnie and Corey Backus
Sunday, July 13, 2014
Wedding: 07/13/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
In a word: Incredible. The Palace was by far the best choice we ever made and listing all the ways they made our wedding fabulous would take too long! From the very beginning the staff was incredible and accommodating. We had wanted a gift give away table in lieu of favors and were very nervous about the execution of the idea and Michelle made me never have a worry in the world. Throughout the entire process she was incredible and made us feel so special and that any question we had was worthwhile. Trust me brides, you want to work with someone when you are planning your wedding that gets back to you and eases your worries without making you feel crazy. Michelle was perfect at this. Our maitre'D was David and he was incredible. He was eloquent and organized and spoke to us during our wedding so calmly and without ever batting an eye seemed to direct the entire evening towards pure perfection. Jill was my bridal attendant and lived up to all the hype and more. What I loved is you never saw her until you needed her. This bridal attendant was so unobtrusive and yet so intuitive. She knew when to step up and grab you that drink or grab your flowers or dress and mad me feel so incredibly special. She was also a Bustle Ninja. My dress was incredibly hard to bustle and we worried about it. Worries Gone! Jill at the perfect moment told me she was going to bustle my dress and in seconds it was done. She made the wedding for my mom and maid of honor so much more relaxing...she felt like what a day of planner would have done. We really wanted a planner and didn't get one and didn't need it. The Palace only serves excellence and they did it whole heartedly. Professionalism and quality were the two words to describe all meals and courses. The food was fabulous and at the end of the night they sent us home with all of our entrees so we could have our wedding dinner the following night! Worth every penny! Thank you All!
Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding day was so magical and beautiful all because of the wonderful staff at The Palace at Somerset Park. We especially wish to thank our Maitre D, David Parada, who did an exceptional job on making our wedding day events flow so easily. We had packed a lot of events into our wedding day including 2 ceremonies and 1 reception. Our day started out with us running 1hr late because of makeup/hair, but somehow David brought us back on schedule with half hr to spare by lunch time! We were able to use that extra half hr to enjoy more time with pictures and hair/makeup changes. Our morning ceremony was held on the East Terrace which was beautiful and our evening ceremony was held on the Gatsby's Terrace upstairs which was beautiful as well. David walked us through the day's events beforehand, and also organized a rehearsal for us the day of and everything turned out wonderfully! Special thanks to my bridal attendants, Stephany and Maya. They were so sweet and helpful to me and always anticipated what I needed even before I knew! In the morning I realized my dress was loose and Stephany pinned it up for me right away. She brought me food and made sure I was comfortable at all times. Maya helped me so much with my outfit changes and helped me pack away jewelry and dresses. During pictures, Maya helped with holding my bouquet, and making sure my dress was laid out beautifully for the pictures. Both bridal attendants were amazing! We also want to thank Alexandra, our event planner, she was always so helpful and prompt in answering our questions throughout the planning process. We all had a great time and enjoyed seeing our dreams for our wedding day come to life on this special day. Our guests keep complimenting us on our wedding and how it is the best wedding they have been to! We can't imagine a better place to celebrate with our friends and family and thank the whole staff at The Palace for an unforgettable day!
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had an amazing wedding at the Palace at Somerset Park. Our wedding planner was Alex and she was super responsive to my incessant emails for the two years leading up to the wedding. They were able to accommodate most of my unusual requests and upgrades to make our day special and unique. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to have our wedding. From the ceremony on the balcony to the reception in the grand ballroom east, we had an exceptional experience.

The food is also worth mentioning. I come from a large, Italian family were wedding food is the #1 priority. Guests are still raving about the food. My wedding cake design was taken straight out of the knot magazine, and they duplicated it perfectly. It tasted exceptionally good with cannoli cream filling and devil’s food cake. We were eating the leftovers for the next 2 days.

If you want to book a venue that does everything for you and lets you leave your worries at the door when you get married, book with the palace. You won’t be disappointed. If only the other wedding vendors were as good as the palace!
Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Wow wow wow is all we can say whenever we think of the absolutely amazing wedding we had at the Palace!! From start to finish they were so very helpful and efficient! I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat and can't wait until I can attend a wedding there as a guest :) Many thanks it was a beautiful day all around!

Warmly,
Adriana and Larry Lapolla
Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the moment we walked into the Palace and met with Jose...we just knew that's where our fairytale would come true! We worked with Alex Favale as our wedding planner and she was truly outstanding and extremely accommodating. The Palace is just that- an amazingly tasteful, elegant, gorgeously manicured, and incredible venue with one of a kind staff who make the place shine! The tasting was exquisite...Our every wish was full filled and after meeting our master d David Parada and assistant Latanya...we and our guests were treated like absolute royalty. I can go on and on about how amazing the Palace and its staff are but no words and not even pictures could really do it justice until you are there at your wedding feeling and experiencing it. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for an unforgettable night. Latanya - you're the absolute best and a jack of all trades haha thank you for all your hard work and attention to detail. You truly know how to treat a bride. And David...Thank you so much for literally taking all and any worries we may have had and making our wedding simply out of this world. Thank you to all the chefs and all the servers, bartenders, and staff for all your work and dedication to delivering one of a kind experience that as I said can not be replicated without such passion and teamwork as you all have! Sincerely, Marta and Vincent aka the Marvin ;)
Wedding: 04/25/2014

mary 2 Reviews
I just had my wedding at the Palace this past April and I cant begin to thank the Palace enough for giving me my DREAM WEDDING. Everything was perfect and went better than I could have ever dreamed of!

Michelle was my wedding coordinator and she was amazing. In the weeks before the wedding I emailed/called her almost daily and she was so patient and helpful. In particular there was a cake stand that I really had my heart set on, but unfortunately there were a number of complications from the vendor of the cake stand in getting it to the Palace and making it work with the cake. With just a couple of days until the wedding I thought we wouldnt be able to use it, but Michelle and the pastry chef at the Palace worked tireless to make it work and I had a beautiful and DELICIOUS cake!

I really believe I could not have had my wedding with out Josh my Maitre De and Maya my Bridal Attendant. THEY WERE BEYOND AMAZING. I dont have words to describe how grateful I am for them. They made sure everything went just the way i wanted them. Maya made me feel so comfortable and taken care of the whole night. Everything went seamless thanks to them =).

Everyone of of my guests said it was the best venue and the best service they had ever experienced. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

I have the best memories from my wedding and I am eternally grateful to the Palace and especially Michelle, Josh and Maya for that!
Wedding: 04/19/2014

Private User 5 Reviews
From start to finish, everything was FLAWLESS. This venue and their employees do an amazing job and I would recommend The Palace to anyone in need of a wedding venue.

The Palace has a great staff of people who are always professional and beyond helpful. Additionally, their food is hands-down the best wedding food you will find. We've been to Venetian, the Westmount and other popular wedding venues which are all beautiful, but the Palace has the best food, without a doubt. The Short Rib entree was our absolute favorite, and we would also recommend the breast of capon and the chateaubriand.

Everything at The Palace surpassed our expectations and our family and friends have all commented that it was the best wedding they've ever attended. I wish we could get married here all over again!

Michelle 2 Reviews
I don't even know where to begin! My husband and I were engaged for 22 months and just recently had our dream wedding and the palace! They were simply
Amazing from
The moment we walked in to
Look at the place until the last time we walked out as husband and wife. Jose showed my dad and I the place and we were def won over at that point.... Never knowing how
Much more in love we could fall with the palace. Alex was an absolute pleasure to work with. She always got back to me in a timely
And professional manor and never
Made me feel like I was annoying or crazy for all my questions and concerns haha!!!!! Our last meeting is where we said goodbye to Alex and met david our maitre D who was outstanding!!!!' Him and our bridal attendant stephany were simply amazing !!!! From ppl stepping on my
Dress and her right there fixing it... To needing more lip gloss.... To shedding a tear and her instantly Having a tissue in hand... She was always on point. Her and david
Made sure we always had
Food , drinks, or Anything else we may of needed that night. I would without a doubt recommend the palace and Their staff to Anyone who is getting married ... They truly made us feel like kings and queens and never made us feel they were too busy for us. That day was all About us... Our families and friends and david and stephany did an outstanding job of making it a dream come true
Wedding: 03/23/2014

Private User 4 Reviews
We cannot say enough good things about The Palace! Our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to them and their entire staff. From our first meeting with Melanie, working on the details with Michelle and all of the work that Richard & LaTonja provided on the big day was above and beyond. We did not have to worth about a single thing and got to enjoy our dream day. We could not have done it without them, and are convinced that they are superheroes. Our guest keep raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was. I'm so happy that my husband and I got to eat on our day because we did not want to miss out. The Palace is truly worth every penny!
Wedding: 03/15/2014

Orazio 2 Reviews
I just had my wedding there. They made my wife feel very special on our wedding day. The food was outstanding. The service was outstanding. I would definitely have another life event there. It was worth every penny spent. I would recommend The Palace to friends/family.
Wedding: 03/07/2014

Private User 2 Reviews
The Palace was the perfect venue for our daughter's wedding. The service was wonderful and the maitre'd assigned to our party was attentive and anticipated our every need. The bridal attendant we had was unbelievable and supported us through the entire day until the party was over. We highly recommend the Palace!!

Private User 4 Reviews
They are worth every single penny! I am not good at bargaining and I had my heart set on this place so when we said look this is the budget and they said a Friday or Sunday in January or February we took it. The Palace offers a smaller area and ballroom on the west side that are also beautiful. At the Palace, we got married in the grand foyer, the cocktail hour was in the east library and foyer, the reception in the east ballroom and the Viennese hour was in the grand foyer. The food was amazing and the drinks were not watered down. If you choose to go here, make sure you warn your guests to come hungry and thirsty. David was our maitre'd, Jillian was the bridal attendant, Michelle Malave was the event planner, all three were amazing. I have absolutely no complaints about any of them. At one point, my photographer (Blue Moon Video Productions. I will write a review about them after I receive my wedding video) came in and was very rude, stressful and exactly what no bride needs on their wedding day. When he came in being overly dramatic, Jill stepped in, shut him up and took care of it. She jumped in as if she were my sister. She also steamed 8 bridesmaids dresses and my wedding gown. Jill was a gem! A few people commented to me about David that he was bossy and I explained to them that he is not bossy, that he was doing his job and he did a fabulous job. Everything was efficient, timely and wonderful. I would highly recommend the Palace to anyone looking for a venue.
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fia 3 Reviews
Alex and David were wonderful to work with. Our wedding was wonderful and everyone were talking about it for weeks
Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Palace is absolutely gorgeous - classic, elegant and ornate. Our entire experience from the tour with Jose to the planning with Michelle, to the day-of with Josh and Maya was wonderful. We enjoyed the Tasting Event and Michelle was very patient and helpful throughout the entire planning process, providing seasoned advice and thoughtful suggestions. The night before the event, we needed some changes and she made sure we were taken care of and our requests handled. The day of the event - wow - the most professional, attentive and amazing staff. Josh, the Maitre d' was awesome - anticipated everything. kept the bridal party calm and informed and instilled a great sense of confidence in myself and my fiance. From beginning to end - where he made several trips packing the car and even made a drop at 2am for something we forgot! - he was just superb. Also, my Bridal Attendant - Maya - what a gem. Sweet, professional and unbelievably attentive. She was so in tune with what I needed, she anticipated my needs before I asked. She took care of me all night and was on top of everything. The food was absolutely amazing...everyone loved it. So rich and delicious. Presentation was gorgeous, staff were friendly and waiters were great. So many people complimented the venue, the food and the staff, saying it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to. I am confident that Michelle, Josh and Maya are some of the best professionals in the business and would highly recommend The Palace to anyone looking to have an amazing beautiful, fun and well-run wedding that is exquisite and memorable. This staff will ensure it's the best night of your life!!! - Meredith and Yan Katsnelson, 2.22.14
Wedding: 02/22/2014
 732-271-6330
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire