The Orange Hill Restaurant

Value
Flexibility
jessica
08/03/2014

Orange Hill Restaurant was the perfect venue for our wedding. We used the larger patio for our ceremony and the view overlooking the city was spectacular. It made the pictures amazing! Morgan was great to work with. She always got back to us quickly and answered all of our questions. The food was fabulous and everyone enjoyed it. The reception hall was well set up and fit our needs perfectly. This venue is beyond amazing!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
lindseyhorvath54
1 Review
07/05/2014
0.9

It's with sadness that I am writing this review because we had such high hopes for Orange Hill, being such a well-known and highly regarded restaurant. My wife and I had our wedding reception there for our wedding this past July 5th for 160 guests, and the service was beyond atrocious. I worked in the service industry for over 10 years as a waiter, bartender and party coordinator, and have never seen a more unprepared staff, or a more inflexible wedding coordinator and management.

I have written out a lengthy review detailing many of the issues we had, which will not fit into this small box, so please take a look at my full review here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sd0sYm3wyv0Q7N24FMpBbDVkl5XgilcSgkGJBRbfSLg/edit?usp=sharing

We would discourage anyone from using Orange Hill for their banquet or reception until they get their act together and fix the many, many issues that exist.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Anonymous
10/05/2012
4.2

Our wedding was amazing at this venue. The views were spectacular and we managed to get great photos of the ceremony during a sunset. Our contact at this venue was helpful and accommodating however costs snuck up on us quickly throughout the planning process

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Orange Hill Restaurant is known for its breathtaking view, and for its great tasting food...which were 2 of the reasons why we selected this location as our venue....The guests all agreed the ceremony and view were amazing, along with our guitarists playing in the background. The event went smooth, and everyone loved the food and ceremony, staff was prepared and willing to adjust and help make things easier for us. They let our florist set up 3 hours early, and were very professional.... quality of service was great, all the food tasted great.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths
3.9

Family loved the venue! Perfect for out-of-towners to have a special moment. We had a nice event. Upbeat & happy. Room was beautful. They take care of rentals and have good vendor list. They don't make a bride feel very special. Would not take my containers of decor ahead, which meant I was dragging items around when I should have been getting dresses and applying lipstick. Their lack of cooperation and assumption of control & responsibility made event start late. Did not like the inconsistent point-person. Bride was bothered a lot during event with trivial catering questions. Excellent "food" feedback from guests.