THE NEXT STEP

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I LOVE THE NEXT STEP. I just had my wedding this past Sunday, 12/8/2013. Everyone can not stop raving about the music this band played. They had 2 instruments at my ceremony, then 2 at my cocktail hour, and then a 7 piece band for my reception. The music that they played were so beautiful!! A few of my guests told me they were teary at the ceremony. They played a different song for family entrance, bridal party entrance, then me, the bride. I was very hands-off because I trusted them. They played a variety of dance, to slow dance, to top hits. I highly highly highly recommend this band. I will be having a 1 year old birthday party for my daughter soon, and is seriously considering hiring them again because I didn't really get to enjoy them at my wedding!!! It's a shame when everyone tells you how great the band was, but you didn't get a chance to enjoy them yourself at your own wedding. GREAT VALUE as well!!! LOVE YOU NEXT STEP!!

Services Used: Band

The Next Step totally rocked out at our wedding a few weeks ago! We believe a good band can make a wedding and they weren't just good they were incredible! People couldn't help but be on the dance floor every single minute! My guests are still talking about how amazing the music was! They played a great variety of music, something for everyone, while still sticking to the types of music we had told them we wanted. I swear they sounded better than some of the original recordings of the songs they played! We can't thank them enough for helping to make our wedding something memorable for all!!

Services Used: Band

I was extremely happy with the band; their involvement with the guest and bringing out the groove in everyone dancing.

Services Used: Band

The Next Step was incredible. For all you brides out there... STOP SEARCHING!!! This Band is IT!!! They are extremely professional and incredibly talented.

They made my Wedding into a memorable day... guests are still raving!!!!

Thanks Next Step!!!

Services Used: Band

The band we chose for our wedding was the Next Step, they were great!!. All we can remember is that our guest did not sit down all night long. The Next Step comes very highly recommended , we left it up to the professionals to do what they do best, and that is to play some great music, and that is just what they delivered. Awesome band!!!!

Services Used: Band

This was my wedding band! AWESOMEST...is this a word??? It's been a few years and we are still talking about you guys. Nick thanks a bunch, you were always there when I called upon you! Lisa....my girl can sing! Joe and the rest of the guys...what can we say....I look at the video and think it was the best time of my life!

Janee!