The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is hotel has a beautiful setting for an outside ceremony in front of the beach at the Ocean Lawn. The Everglades Dining Room is a renovated and impressive room for a reception. The food and cake was delicious and well presented. The service was excellent. The suite for the brides is enormous and with views of the beach and ceremony area. A great place to celebrate the ceremony and reception.

The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club responded with the following comments:

Thank you Lilliam, it was a pleasure working with all of the wedding party.
-Tha Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan was amazing right from the start. After meeting her and seeing the grounds we knew this was the spot. We got such a welcoming relaxed feeling. Of course the place is beautiful and the whole staff is amazing but Susan really went out of her way to give us everything we wanted. Any time we wanted to meet her or had questions she responded immediately. Our friends/family can't stop raving how this was the BEST weedding they have ever attended. They never had so much fun !!!

Steve and Laura Gaczkowski

• Wedding: 04/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From start to finish NBH made everything happen. Our reception on the beach was breath taking. The ceremony on the lawn looked better than I imagined it. I couldn't ask for a better wedding. Thank you Naples Beach Hotel for your help and success.

• Wedding: 12/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hosted our daughter and son-in-law's wedding at The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club on November 16, 2013, and we could not have had a better experience... The ceremony and reception were held there. The gorgeous grounds were perfect to capture and enjoy the natural scenery during the ceremony and cocktail hour. The ballroom, with high ceiling and great lighting, was conveniently located and had ample space for seating and dancing. The food selection was excellent and was cooked to perfection. The wedding cake was impressively beautiful and delicious. Above all, the staff was friendly and extremely helpful at all times. Our special thanks to Lindsay Plaintier, our wedding coordinator. Lindsay went above and beyond to guide us through the wedding process and was always ready and able to answer all our questions. We cannot thank Lindsay enough for the excellent service and professionalism provided from the beginning to the end.

Overall, thank you NBH for the perfect wedding, and we highly recommend the Naples Beach Hotel to everyone!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Lilian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wedding was an absolute dream. Whenever I think of my wedding this always comes to mind, but most importantly the people who made this dream possible, I can't thank you enough. Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with. She made the entire planning process so much easier for me and was extremely professional. Not only is the resort beautiful, clean and fun- the staff at this resort go above and beyond to make memorable experiences for each guest. They made me and all of my guest feel so special...they all left wanting to plan their next trip back (we are from Miami).

Lindsay and everyone at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, thank you so much for making my wedding spectacular and unforgettable. This resort will always be our "special place". We can't thank you enough.

Love, Carlos and Sarah)

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Can't say enough about this beautiful venue! Our guests were raving about what a great wedding it was. You cannot beat the location...our ceremony on the lawn at sunset was a dream come true! Lindsay our coordinator was amazing as well she was very helpful and organized. The food was delicious and the service was great. We also had a celebration BBQ the night after the wedding which was also well done.

• Wedding: 10/25/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa Reed at the NBHGC was FANTASTIC! I can not say enough about all the work she did for us. This was a destination wedding, and Melissa responded to my thousands of emails immediately. Every tiny detail that we thought about was covered by her and her team. We were very specific in the way we wanted the room setup, and she made sure that our vision came to life. The wedding was in the Everglades ballroom which was recently renovated, and it was gorgeous. The neutral tones allowed us to bring in our color scheme and lighting and nothing clashed. The dance floor was big enough to accommodate every guest!! The food was delicious and served promptly and hot! I made sure I had time to sit down and enjoy it. I gave them a picture of my wedding cake and they were able to replicate it precisely.

Our wedding at the NBHGC went off without a hitch and that was completely 100% due to Melissa and her team. I want to have a party their every year!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa Read was our Catering Services Manager; she is remarkably thorough and professional--and is also a sweet, down-to-earth person. My (now) husband and I wanted to plan our own wedding--and we did take a lead role in this. However, Melissa assisted us in a huge way--making the selection of linens & courses for our sit-down dinner a very smooth process and offering helpful advice in other important ways: e.g., regarding reputable vendors, the best site for the cocktail hour (we already knew which room we wanted for the dinner), and how to best arrange the dining room for visual appeal & function. She also helped with the room block for our guests. About 2 months before the wedding, we sampled different salads, dressings, sorbets, & potatoes, the "dual entrée" dishes we'd requested, various gravies, and cakes. How much fun & delicious this was--in an elegant dining room, with cheerful attendants & Melissa overseeing everything. My then fiancé and I felt so special--like a king and queen. Though the scale on our wedding day was so much larger of course (about 115 guests), the NBH staff managed to make everyone feel royal. Yet there's nothing stiff or snobby about the folks who work there. There's nothing stiff or snobby about the space itself, either. The charming hint of Old Florida that greets you when you step into the lobby and the clean, beachy elegance of the Everglades Room where our dinner was held were very welcoming. The room looked gorgeous when, before our guests came in, I snuck in for a peek. Roberto, the banquet manager, took pains to make sure the table theme cards family & I had made and the favors we'd spent hours decorating were perfectly placed on the linens I'd chosen. Numerous guests would later tell me ours was "the best wedding" they'd ever been to. My sincere thanks to Melissa, Roberto, and all at NBH for the scrumptious food, beautiful setting, and stellar service that made the reception on our blessed wedding day an enormous success!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Regina
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lindsay Plantier is the Catering & Conference service manager and she helped me plan for over 2 years preparing for our wedding reception! Not only did she help me order my wedding cupcake boxes but she also enabled me to order specialty items like our guest signature frame, and dinner menus plus had these items shipped directly to the hotel to be placed in her care. Our reception was beautifully decorated, considering I live in Pennsylvania she made planning a destination wedding so easy. We didn't want to leave this gorgeous hotel!

• Wedding: 06/13/2013
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Brides, this is the perfect setting for a wedding! A grassed area for the ceremony and the beautiful Naples Beach and the Gulf of Mexico beyond. Melissa Read and her staff have many years of wedding venue experience and try their best to accommodate all your wants and needs. Thanks to her experience it led to a perfect stress free wedding weekend. We held the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception here and everything was wonderful. The food was outstanding, Melissa was happy to help with anything that we needed and did it all with a smile, very professional. The Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club is a land mark hotel here in Naples and it is easy to understand why it is the choice for a wedding venue for many brides.

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and the Naples Beach Hotel staff was amazing from beginning to end. Our wedding was the best ever due to their attentiveness. We held our rehearsal dinner, pre-wedding prepping, ceremony, and reception here. Melissa was very helpful to work with before the wedding. She understood what we wanted and made it happen. Most importantly, the day of the wedding went smoothly and my groom and I could just enjoy our time all day. That is the best thing you can ask for. The food, cake, and wine was delicious! The ocean lawn is a perfect spot for a ceremony. When we were originally touring it, I got butterflies in my stomach and knew we had to have our ceremony there. Our reception room turned out beautiful with the decor and lighting the Beach Hotel provided. Everything was just perfect. I cannot thank them enough!

• Wedding: 04/06/2013
Victoria
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Best decision ever made! The most perfect wedding on the Gulf Lawn. It really seemed like the perfect weekend. We live in Ohio and it was a breeze to plan from afar. My husband and I did the planning. Sarah Cardenas was wonderful in assisting us and she made the wedding day go so smoothly. Our guests loved to stay at the hotel. We also looked at the Ritz and La Playa. This venue was superior and felt more authentic. We went back to visit this winter and will be going back again in March!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Susan, Patrick and everyone at the beach hotel were great. The valets went above and beyond for deliveries and visitors in the morning of the wedding. They were so helpful and accommodating without even being asked. They think of things no bride and groom even know are important until they take complete care of everything. More expensive than other places we looked but well worth the extra money

• Wedding: 03/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with how our wedding turned out at the Naples Beach Hotel. We were privileged to work with Melissa Read - who was awesome! All of the other staff was always right on point and right there to get us whatever we needed. I would highly recommend their facility.

• Wedding: 02/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Staff is amazing and very attentive. Property is beautiful, clean and well kept. The catering manager Carrie Hartman is amazing. Her customer service skills are impeccable. Our wedding was perfect. It could not have gone bette. The site, the beach, the food, the staff, the property, along with our hotel room exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this venue. Was well worth the money.

• Wedding: 01/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Congratulations on your engagement to anyone who is reading these reviews in search of a wedding venue!! I was married in December 2012 at the Naples Beach Hotel and it was the perfect place for a wedding ceremony. All of our guests still talk about it and say that it really was an actual fun wedding to go to, more akin to a vacation than a wedding. Melissa Read, our Wedding Coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She helped every step of the way, was incredibly organized, and really worked so hard to create a very personalized experience. The food was FANTASTIC!! Blew us away, every dish we tried was delicious. We were married on Ocean Lawn around sunset - simply gorgeous. I would highly recommend the Naples Beach Hotel to anyone who is planning a wedding. You will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 12/15/2012
888-231-2197
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards