The Milano Room

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot thank Benedetta or Yvette enough. They were superb in helping to create a small, intimate, and elegant wedding for our daughter. They responded quickly and made themselves available as we tried to plan a wedding from another state. It was a great value! All the guests commented how wonderful the food tasted. The serving staff was attentive and friendly. It more than met our expectations.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough about Benedetta and her team! They made everything run perfectly at our reception! Food was delicious and Benedetta was very professional and flexible. Recommend 100%!

Heather
12/28/2014

Benedetta helped us out so much for our wedding. This was a destination wedding so I was EXTREMLY nervous. But she arranged out rehearsal dinner the night before and we were able to meet with her prior to that to go over every last detail. She went out of her way to make sure our special day was amazing!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Christine
12/20/2014

We checked out several venues and this was awsome. The food was cooked to order and the prime rib was cut and then served. It could not have gone as smoothly as it did if it were not for the great staff. All of our guests said that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. We would highly recommend The Milano Room for you to have your funtion at. Best in town for the price and the service! Our daughter and our new son had the best of the best.

James
1 Review
06/29/2014

Bernedetta and her staff are wonderful. We had a wedding reception on very short notice. They fit us in. The service and facility is great, and the food is superior. This was the best small wedding reception I've ever been to. I would recommend the Milano Room highly.

The Milano Room responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Whether a small intimate wedding or a grand celebration, it's the only one for us.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married March 28, 2014 and held our reception at the Milano Room. We were so pleased with everything at our reception. The owner, Benedetta, was very pleasant to work with throughout the planning process. The food was excellent and our guests continue to rave about how delicious the food was. The staff was on top of everything throughout the entire reception and made everything flow very smoothly. I would highly recommend the Milano Room to all my family & friends for a wedding reception. Again, thank you so much Benedetta for all that you did to make our wedding day beautiful!!
Ron and Deborah Lindstrom

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough about this vendor. My husband and I are from Orlando and got married in St. Augustine. We decided to rent a house on the beach and to have our rehearsal dinner there and have it catered. I stumbled upon The Milano Room (Amici's) and knew it would be a perfect choice! I was in constant contact with Benedetta who was beyond amazing and always replied in a timely fashion. On the day of our rehearsal dinner, our property manager whom we were renting the house from came back and said that they did not want us having the dinner there-- FIFTEEN MINUTES PRIOR TO THE DINNER STARTING! I was in sheer panic. But Benedetta came to the rescue and made room for us last minute at The Milano Room/Amici's on the patio where we set up our catered food buffet style.

Not only was the service impeccable but the food was OUTSTANDING! Everyone at the dinner could not stop complimenting the food, the service, and the venue. I am so thankful for the incredible service and for Benedetta saving the day! I highly recommend this venue for your wedding or even your rehearsal dinner-- whether you cater it or dine onsite. You will NOT be disappointed!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Milano Room was awesome. Benedetta (the coordinator) was amazing. She was there for everything we needed. She was accommodating to all and every request. She let us come in a day early to set up. Her communication was amazing. She would respond in a matter of hours to any email I sent. Her staff was perfect and very professional. The food was AMAZING! I had so many people (even the ones actually from Italy) comment on how much they loved the food. They even made a special meal for my bride because she is a vegetarian. I would highly recommend anybody having a wedding in St. Augustine to book The Milano Room.

Thanks again Benedetta

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I were Married in St. Augustine Beach at a beach home Rental. Amici catered the event for us and everything was absolutely perfect. They came out a couple of days in advance and made sure they were ready to go for the day of the event! Benadetta sat down with my wife and I prior to our wedding and listened to our needs both food and budget.... They over delivered on Everything!! The staff was Top Notch and we could not have made a better Choice! Thank you for such a fantastic Service... oh and food is still being talked about today!!

Services Used: Catering

We planned our 10/27/2012 wedding from out of state in about 4 months. Benedetta at The Milano Room was more than accommodating up until the last minute. We survived Hurricane Sandy & Benedetta was more than willing to allow us to utilize the space for our ceremony if the weather did not clear up. Thankfully, we were able to enjoy an outdoor wedding the day after the reception was scheduled & it all worked out beautifully. Benedetta was always sincere, calm, & compassionate about any details that we were unsure of when we needed guidance. We did things a bit out of the norm because of Hurricane Sandy; we had our reception on 10/27/2012 & our ceremony on 10/28/2012 at the beach. Since we had not exchanged rings or seen each other in our attire but wanted pictures, we had a small ring exchange near the bar area. The staff ensured it was romantic, sweet, & secluded so we would be able to have the first look & the fun involved with seeing each other for the first time. We were fortunate that the wait staff ensured that we had hors d’oeuvres at the bride/groom table when we got there. This simple detail really helped take the edge off of any anxiety that we had and ensured we ate something before we mingled. The wait staff was amazing at the reception! We had one waitress who will forever be a part of our memory because she danced with us and cut up while we were enjoying our night. After the reception, the same waitress provided us with water while a few gathered our belongings. The food was delicious! Several people told us that it was the best reception they had attended because the food was delicious and appropriately proportioned. They did not leave hungry & were satisfied with the selection (chicken parmigiana & shrimp scampi). Every aspect of the reception was gorgeous, easy, & well thought out.

I would recommend The Milano Room to anybody who needed to plan an event (birthday, anniversary, reception, etc.)

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner for 50 guests. Food selection was outstanding, many compliments, service and attentiveness were excellent. It was a pleasure working with the entire staff who went out of their way to accommodate us with personal touches. The setting and decor were perfect for the occasion and the private entrance and parking made it easily accessible. The entire event was handled in a very professional manner. We would highly recommend you to our friends. You certainly made our event special.

Services Used: Catering

The Milano Room is a wonderful place to have a reception. The room is beautiful and recently renovated. My husband and I had our wedding reception there December 31, 2011 and absolutely loved it. We adore Benedetta, the owner. She was a great help to my mom and I in planning the reception. Her staff went above and beyond what we expected, especially on a night as busy as New Year's Eve. Our food was great - and from talking to our guests afterward, it sounds like they all agree. Also, the servers did an amazing job. We heard afterward that the main dining room was packed that night. My husband and I were surprised to hear that because we could not tell from the staff the least bit. The guy who served my husband and I was especially great. We have nothing but good things to say. Benedetta and her staff at the Milano Room helped us create amazing memories of our wedding day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Reception went as planned, the staff was wonderful, a wedding to remember...Everyone was happy with their dinners . I would definatly recommend....

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Everything was better than we had hoped. Great food, impressive service,help with everything we asked for. Planning a destination wedding can be daunting, but Benedetta was incredible! she answered all my questions, knew vendors in the area to pull from,everything was top notch.The Milano room was everything we expected a wedding reception room to be.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception at the Milano Room and I couldn't have been more satisfied. They were able to accomodate our large amount of guests, the room was beautiful, the services they provided such as set up and clean up helped us stay worry free, and the food was fantastic. I'm so glad that we chose the Milano Room for our special day!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

husband and I just had our reception there and we couldn't be happier! We had over 100 people at our reception and I have not heard a single complaint. Everyone raved about the food. They raved about the service. Planning a wedding from Charlotte, NC, we needed someone who was accommodating and willing to work with our schedule. We looked all over town for a reception site. Once we met Benedetta we were sold. She is the most accommodating person we have ever worked with. She's professional and knows what she's doing. She was even recommended to us by other reception venues! When I was in the salon getting ready all of the stylists told me that Amici's was their favorite place to go for receptions and they had the best food in town. They all made a point of saying that Benedetta had a fabulous staff who knew what they were doing - they were right. Even our DJ told us before the wedding that he always had great experiences with Benedetta. It was the best night ever and there isn't a single thing I would change about. I wish there were more stars.