The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

Value
Flexibility
Kimberly
05/02/2015

My daughter and I purchased our dress at The Wedding Vine and they were amazing! I have never had such professional , attentive and caring service. Truly amazing people! From the selection process to dress pick-up these folks went well beyond our expectations.

Marsha
08/16/2014

You girls are the best!!!!! Thank you for helping me with everything. Don't know what I would of done without you lady's.
Soon the be
Marsha Tucker:-)

1+ year ago

I had such a great experience finding my wedding dress at The Marriage Vine! Katherine and Melissa were extremely helpful and accommodating. The whole experience was very personal and we have already spoken on the phone multiple times. I can't wait until the dress comes in so we can make it perfect. I wanted to alter the dress to make it a sweetheart top and some other small changes. They will be able to do everything I want at the store! The price was also under my budget. Even better! : )

1+ year ago

I would recommend The Marriage Vine to anyone. The owner, Katherine was extremely knowledgeable, kind, and was extremely helpful. She was able to find the perfect gown for me and my entire wedding party. My Justin Alexander gown is exquisite and the quality is much better then anything I could find at Davids Bridal or anywhere else in the area.

Patricia
07/26/2014

Katherine and Melissa were amazing. They have a beautiful selection of gowns and the service is great. I highly recommend this shop.

0.5

When I had a certain idea for the look I wanted to achieve on my husbands tuxedo, I kept receiving more of the attendants opinions' rather than her accepting the way I wanted the look to appear as. In other words in the end the look I wanted to achieve was not accomplished. For example. I wanted my husband to wear a black or red bow tie and the attendant kept telling me no because the groomsmen would be wearing that "color". Which in fact black was not what they wore, but instead red. Therefore I should have been able to order a black bow tie, which in the end he wore a white one with a white waffle shirt making it nearly impossible to see his bow tie. His brother let him wear one of his black bow ties. I am and was very unsatisfied with the Marriage Vine. They also did not have as big of a stiletto/high heel category that I was led to believe they had. I ended up buying an alternative heel from their establishment.

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear responded with the following comments:

Thank you for bringing your problem to our attention. We were not aware of the problem when you were here as we do have black bow ties in stock.
The highest heel the store offers is 5 inches. This is standard across the industry.
Once again thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Mary
06/21/2014

Katherine was friendly and helpful. I am so glad I was able to order the dress through you all!

1+ year ago

Done a great job smart when it comes to planning and helping people with a wedding only place I would ever go to...

1+ year ago

Fabulous ladies- one helped me over the phone by looking up the dress that I needed. The other fitted me for the dress. I appreciate their attentiveness and warmth.

Erica
04/30/2014

I was in several times to try on wedding dresses. The staff was friendly and helped me find a dress that was perfect for me. They also accommodated my alteration needs which included converting the neckline into a sweetheart and altering the dress to fit my body. Katherine is very helpful and encourages you to choose the dress that you feel best in. I also got my prom dress from this shop years ago.

Christy
03/22/2014

These ladies know what they are doing!!! Very professional and give honest advise.

4.7

Katherine was very responsive to my entourage and myself as well as taking the time of finding me the perfect dress and being open and honest. Being a 1st time bride, there were things that I wasn't sure of, and she was very respectful and had open communication. It was a true pleasure working with her and getting my dress there. My mother also found her MOB dress because of Katherine. Thank you again!

4.7

Provided quality tux for wedding event with less than two weeks notice. Seamstress services are excellent and expedient.

Marie
11/10/2013

Very professional, friendly and courteous service.

Dixie
11/09/2013

These ladies were so awesome! They really listened to what i wanted, and the second dress i tried on was my perfect dress! They worked with me making some alterations the very same day since i was from out of town. It was such awesome service, i would, and have recommended them to all of my friends!

Celia
11/08/2013

I walked in nervous and really overwhelmed because I only had 3 weeks to plan. They were wonderful!! I told her what I was looking for, my price range and sure enough she chose the perfect dress for me. I only tried on 2. In and out and on to the next thing on my list, feeling less stressed!