The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

Where Your Dreams and Fantasies Come True

336 Rockwood Rd
Asheville, NC 28704 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You girls are the best!!!!! Thank you for helping me with everything. Don't know what I would of done without you lady's.
Soon the be
Marsha Tucker:-)

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Marsha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had such a great experience finding my wedding dress at The Marriage Vine! Katherine and Melissa were extremely helpful and accommodating. The whole experience was very personal and we have already spoken on the phone multiple times. I can't wait until the dress comes in so we can make it perfect. I wanted to alter the dress to make it a sweetheart top and some other small changes. They will be able to do everything I want at the store! The price was also under my budget. Even better! : )

• Flexibility: 5.0

I would recommend The Marriage Vine to anyone. The owner, Katherine was extremely knowledgeable, kind, and was extremely helpful. She was able to find the perfect gown for me and my entire wedding party. My Justin Alexander gown is exquisite and the quality is much better then anything I could find at Davids Bridal or anywhere else in the area.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Katherine was friendly and helpful. I am so glad I was able to order the dress through you all!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Mary
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Done a great job smart when it comes to planning and helping people with a wedding only place I would ever go to...

• Flexibility: 5.0

Fabulous ladies- one helped me over the phone by looking up the dress that I needed. The other fitted me for the dress. I appreciate their attentiveness and warmth.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I was in several times to try on wedding dresses. The staff was friendly and helped me find a dress that was perfect for me. They also accommodated my alteration needs which included converting the neckline into a sweetheart and altering the dress to fit my body. Katherine is very helpful and encourages you to choose the dress that you feel best in. I also got my prom dress from this shop years ago.

• Wedding: 04/30/2014
Erica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies know what they are doing!!! Very professional and give honest advise.

• Wedding: 03/22/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional, friendly and courteous service.

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
Marie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies were so awesome! They really listened to what i wanted, and the second dress i tried on was my perfect dress! They worked with me making some alterations the very same day since i was from out of town. It was such awesome service, i would, and have recommended them to all of my friends!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Dixie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I walked in nervous and really overwhelmed because I only had 3 weeks to plan. They were wonderful!! I told her what I was looking for, my price range and sure enough she chose the perfect dress for me. I only tried on 2. In and out and on to the next thing on my list, feeling less stressed!

• Wedding: 11/08/2013
Celia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found the perfect dress at the best price here. The owner was very professional and helpful. She really listened to what I was looking for and helped me find it!! The Marriage Vine is my number one choice for any formal wear needed. They have a dress for every occasion.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Marriage Vine was a wonderful breath of fresh air during this season of chaos. With all of the details to worry about, Katherine and the Marriage Vine staff were both professional and caring. They went above and beyond their call of duty! I would not hesitate to recommend (or to go there again) the Marriage Vine to anyone!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2013
Brody
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Excellent service and very affordable prices! The alterations to my dress were spot on, and the groom/groomsmen's tuxes were perfect!

Kristin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Marriage vine did an outstanding job in handling the tuxedos and shoes for our wedding. Very personalized service and great attention to detail in the fitting of the suits for the groomsmen. Having someone to do alterations at the time of pickup was a great service and came in handy as one of the groomsmen needed a quick adjustment. Would use Marriage Vine again and weill most certainly be reccommedning to anyone that needs formal wear. Thanks for all your help in making our wedding go smoothly!!

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure. Thank you for your business. We are here when you need us.

Greg
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Customer Service and Friendly staff made the experience wonderful!! Staff was very knowledgeable and went well above to make sure the product fit right and we were extremely satisfied with our purchase. The quality of the products they offer are superior and they have a variety of options to choose from. They were open and convient to meeting the needs of various schedules. As being an out of town customer, the staff and company made selecting and ordering the product just as easy and efficient process. Overall, the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend using them for any event and their professional and outstanding customer service truly makes this company a gem in the industry!!

Glenn
828-452-4114
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment