The Manor

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
Booking with The Manor has been an easy, enjoyable experience. Our wedding is just about a year a way and everytime we mention where the reception will be we hear nothing but the best comments about The Manor. We're so excited!
Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility:  5.0
From the first moment you step onto the property, you are transported. From the gardens to the dining area, this venue is the epitome of class and elegance. The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful and perfect for our big day. I assume that not many people have been there which is why there aren't reviews on it, which makes it a hidden gem. From the second I saw it, I knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding. The service was great, from the banquet managers to the bartender ( who I think has the capability to read minds as he always had a drink to give me, even before I could turn to walk to the bar). Fantastic food, fantastic service, fantastic venue.
Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter had her wedding here! It was beautiful and the food was amazing! great place!,
Wedding: 09/19/2014
Services Used: Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rolf, Isabelle, Roman, and the whole team were amazing. The night was seamless, the food was AMAZING, and my guests were delighted. Cannot recommend their cocktail and dessert hour enough!
Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Manor helped us to ensure our big day was perfect! We couldn't have picked any other venue that's more perfect. Everyone had a fantastic time. All the details that Manor did was driving for perfection, from lighting our candles on all the tables to the friendliness and helpfulness of every single server, we were 200% pleased and impressed!!! The manor have us one of a kind experience and definitely made our big day so much more easier (for us) and way more perfect in every ways that we could ever imagine! Thank you!!!
Wedding: 08/30/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We had our wedding ceremony in the garden and reception in the Virginia room, everything was perfect! The food, cake, service, area, ceremony space and just about everything in between could not have been better. They also have lovely grounds for pictures (water fall, garden, etc). Our guests comment on how great it all turned out and how they have not had so much fun at a wedding!
Wedding: 08/22/2014
Services Used: Wedding Cake, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Manor in West Orange could not have been a better venue for our wedding! From start to finish, they were friendly, accommodating, organized and incredibly classy. The day of, everything ran smoothly, our Matre D' was phenomenal, the food amazing (we received SO MANY compliments) and the Imperial Room where our reception was was simply stunning and beautiful. As soon as my husband and I walked into it a year ago, we knew that was where we wanted to be. The day of the wedding it POURED rain from 3-5:00pm. They were so accommodating, when we decided last minute we still wanted to get married outside, they sent a team of people outside to dry off the chairs and get rid of the water on the aisle. Miraculously, the sky cleared, the ground dried and we had a beautiful ceremony outside. Jimmy, Preston, Raul and Katie answered any of our many many questions and phone calls with such kindness and professionalism. Any request was met with a "Yes, of course!"

The grounds and property of the manor are simply stunning, our photographs are amazing! They have been doing renovations that make the property even more beautiful (you gotta see the bathrooms!). They even invite you back for dinner on your first anniversary :) How amazing is that?!

Do not hesitate to visit and book this wonderful venue, they know how to make your special day relaxed, unique and wonderful, we do not have nothing but positive things to say about the Manor and their entire staff!!!
Wedding: 08/01/2014

Nic.Dee 11 Reviews
The Manor was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We worked with Preston throughout the process, and it was easy and flawless. The day of George was our maitre d' and he helped us so much and kept everything in line. The ceremony was beautiful on the grounds, and I couldn't be happier. Cocktail hour was awesome, and guests loved that they could go outside and eat and that there was a bar setup outside (we had the Virginia Room and I wouldn't change that for anything!) The room was beautiful and set up as we requested, and the service was outstanding. Guests are still complimenting on the food, which unfortunately as the bride running around I couldn't enjoy fully, but I'm glad to hear that everyone loved it! Thank you Preston and George for all of your help in making our marriage and wedding perfect. I cant wait to return for our anniversary dinner. Love, Nicole & Joe.
Wedding: 07/04/2014

Private User 3 Reviews
Seriously, what can I say? This is historically one of the greatest party venues in New Jersey. It continues to be one of the greatest venues by constant updates and upgrades.

I don't think that anyone, anywhere in the state of New Jersey should choose their wedding venue without having visited The Manor in West Orange.
Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Manor was great to work with from beginning to end. They were easy going and accommodating throughout the entire process. We had our ceremony in the gardens and the reception in the Virginia room. On the day of our wedding, everything was flawless. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing. Our Maitre d made sure that everyone was comfortable and having a good time. Everybody agreed that the food was great and the overall experience made our very important night unforgettable. We would recommend the Manor to anybody!
Wedding: 06/20/2014

CANDACE 2 Reviews
Wonderful place! They made my dream wedding come true! Mr. Rolf was excellent and a great help! I'm glad we went with you guys! My guest are still raving about the food and grounds of the location! Thank you again!
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Beautiful place, awesome food, and great service!
Wedding: 05/18/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We looked at a bunch of wedding venues in northern NJ and decided on The Manor pretty much as soon as we walked in. The place is ridiculously beautiful and Rolf Shick, the catering manager made our choice an easy one. With his welcoming demeanor and easy going personality, he truly was a joy to work with and we trusted him completely! The ease of planning was awesome and the day of the wedding was flawless! George, our maitre'd was awesome and so helpful. The food (which you get a ton of included in the pkg) was wonderful, the venue was perfect, and our guests are still talking about how beautiful the grounds are and how delicious all of the food was. The Manor knows how to put on an elegant affair and I would recommend anyone looking for perfection get married there!
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We looked at several reception venues but we easily decided on The Manor as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and really well maintained. We are so happy we did! I could not imagine having our wedding any place else - the food was AWESOME and we are still getting compliments weeks later. Everything was presented so nicely and in a timely fashion (they have catering down to a science!). We were in the Imperial Room and it was gorgeous at night (with the fountains in the background). Service was fantastic - all the feedback we've received is that the staff was so nice and efficient (there was never a line at the bar). We worked with Roman from the beginning (he was also our maitre d) and he was fantastic! He was very responsive and he made sure we had everything we could possibly need all night long. He was also very kind to my parents, which I very much appreciated. They make the wedding planning process SO easy and if food and service are important to you (as it was to us) then definitely add The Manor to your list of venues to check out!

[Note: There can be a couple of weddings happening at the same time (which really concerned me) but on the day of the wedding, I didn't even realize there was any other event going on than our own!! The food quality was still awesome and we didn't have any trouble at all taking pictures before the reception started. I would not get hung up on the fact that you may not be the only wedding. If it really concerns you, consider the Imperial Room and you won't have to think twice about it!]
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were so excited when we found out The Manor had renovations since booking! Our room looked absolutely amazing and so did the rest of The Manor! The day of the wedding was wonderful. Our maitre d George was beyond wonderful. He did everything for me and my family, and kept reminding me to eat! Everyone was extremely professional and you get a lot for your money!
Wedding: 05/16/2014

Katie 2 Reviews
The Manor was absolutely FANTASTIC! Rolf (direct of private dining), George (head maitre d'), and all the rest of the staff were absolutely amazing! Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT, and better than we could have ever imagined. Our guests cannot stop raving about the food and great service. The Manor is an elegant venue and I cannot say enough about it. We are thrilled! I would recommend The Manor to anyone and everyone for a spectacular, beautiful wedding with fabulous food, and friendly, attentive staff. A big thank you to everyone at The Manor!!!
Wedding: 11/02/2013
 973-325-2060
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire