The Manor

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Booking with The Manor has been an easy, enjoyable experience. Our wedding is just about a year a way and everytime we mention where the reception will be we hear nothing but the best comments about The Manor. We're so excited!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are Beyond happy with the service and attention provided by the staff at the Manor. Our manager and Matre 'd staff were outstanding. We highly recommend this beautiful venue for any occasion.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Best place for the best price for its 100% satisfactory quality. Thank you =)

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely Amazing! Had a great time!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding was beautiful and we were able to make it truly our own. Lovely grounds and a great value for the area.

• Flexibility: 5.0

The manor went above and beyond my expectations. our wedding was magical. The grounds were gorgeous. The people were very accommodating and helpful. Amazing experience!

4.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything for our wedding on 10/10 was exceptional at the Manor except for our Maitre de. I am sure that most other people do not deal with someone who is completely unresponsive and unpleasant. He made us not want to work with with him at all and made our experience quite uncomfortable. We had no direction for the day of until we arrived.

The food, service and quality of everything else at The Manor is unmatched to anything we have ever experienced before!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Preston for our wedding and he was so helpful! He made everything so easy. The food was great and service was great. The gardens are absolutely beautiful and the inside room for ceremony is also great.

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

The venue is incredible, however the strict vendor insurance rules - while they make sense - where a nightmare to get to on file. Two vendors faxed...and faxed...and faxed their paperwork -- it was annoying to have to keep asking the vendors to send the information - and even more embarrassing to discover the paperwork was found - as it had been received. month prior.

• Flexibility: 5.0

From the first moment you step onto the property, you are transported. From the gardens to the dining area, this venue is the epitome of class and elegance. The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful and perfect for our big day. I assume that not many people have been there which is why there aren't reviews on it, which makes it a hidden gem. From the second I saw it, I knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding. The service was great, from the banquet managers to the bartender ( who I think has the capability to read minds as he always had a drink to give me, even before I could turn to walk to the bar). Fantastic food, fantastic service, fantastic venue.

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rolf, Isabelle, Roman, and the whole team were amazing. The night was seamless, the food was AMAZING, and my guests were delighted. Cannot recommend their cocktail and dessert hour enough!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter had her wedding here! It was beautiful and the food was amazing! great place!,

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
0.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 2.0

My wife and I had our daughter reception at the Manor,the bridal attendant was unprofessional and rude. At the cocktail hour the carving stations we choice roasted leg of lamb and marinated flank steak the meats were so over coked it was garbage. I look around to see where the Bars are we were told by Manager Roman Bienkiewicz that we were going to have two or three bars ,i see a picnic table set up like a bar which it looked ridiculous, the contract states premium open bar there was no premium alcohol on that table, the wine they were serving was copper ridge which retails for about $ 4.99 per bottle, that is a ripoff? it was not the wine we were given the night we went to the restaurant to sample the food. I complained and manager Roman B told me that he only had enough of that wine for my table, that is funny that i paid for 120+people and he as only enough wine for my table..........they served desert and coffee by 10:15 pm cut the cake at 11:00pm by that time most of my guest were gone and my party was to be over at midnight. They have ruined my daugher special night

• Wedding: 09/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Manor helped us to ensure our big day was perfect! We couldn't have picked any other venue that's more perfect. Everyone had a fantastic time. All the details that Manor did was driving for perfection, from lighting our candles on all the tables to the friendliness and helpfulness of every single server, we were 200% pleased and impressed!!! The manor have us one of a kind experience and definitely made our big day so much more easier (for us) and way more perfect in every ways that we could ever imagine! Thank you!!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The Manor is absolutely beautiful inside and out, especially for the price. The food was incredible and I was able to afford a Saturday night. After the wedding they have a room upstairs where they have a DJ and a bar if guests would like to continue partying at no additional cost to you! There is a hotel right next store which makes it convenient. Our Maitre D was wonderful, my only "eh" would have been with the gentleman who was our contact person. He seemed to not be very knowledgable and not very helpful in allowing me to bring in stuff before my wedding.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We had our wedding ceremony in the garden and reception in the Virginia room, everything was perfect! The food, cake, service, area, ceremony space and just about everything in between could not have been better. They also have lovely grounds for pictures (water fall, garden, etc). Our guests comment on how great it all turned out and how they have not had so much fun at a wedding!

• Wedding: 08/22/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake