The Manor

Value
Flexibility
4.7
[Private]

Booking with The Manor has been an easy, enjoyable experience. Our wedding is just about a year a way and everytime we mention where the reception will be we hear nothing but the best comments about The Manor. We're so excited!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing. The staff are all very professional and attentive. The food is to die for.

Recently Married

We loved having our wedding at The Manor! The gentleman who conducted everything for us, Rolf, was exceptionally pleasant! The food was incredible. The venue is an overall dream!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are Beyond happy with the service and attention provided by the staff at the Manor. Our manager and Matre 'd staff were outstanding. We highly recommend this beautiful venue for any occasion.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best place for the best price for its 100% satisfactory quality. Thank you =)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely Amazing! Had a great time!

Recently Married

The manor went above and beyond my expectations. our wedding was magical. The grounds were gorgeous. The people were very accommodating and helpful. Amazing experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Preston for our wedding and he was so helpful! He made everything so easy. The food was great and service was great. The gardens are absolutely beautiful and the inside room for ceremony is also great.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the first moment you step onto the property, you are transported. From the gardens to the dining area, this venue is the epitome of class and elegance. The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful and perfect for our big day. I assume that not many people have been there which is why there aren't reviews on it, which makes it a hidden gem. From the second I saw it, I knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding. The service was great, from the banquet managers to the bartender ( who I think has the capability to read minds as he always had a drink to give me, even before I could turn to walk to the bar). Fantastic food, fantastic service, fantastic venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rolf, Isabelle, Roman, and the whole team were amazing. The night was seamless, the food was AMAZING, and my guests were delighted. Cannot recommend their cocktail and dessert hour enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her wedding here! It was beautiful and the food was amazing! great place!,

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Manor helped us to ensure our big day was perfect! We couldn't have picked any other venue that's more perfect. Everyone had a fantastic time. All the details that Manor did was driving for perfection, from lighting our candles on all the tables to the friendliness and helpfulness of every single server, we were 200% pleased and impressed!!! The manor have us one of a kind experience and definitely made our big day so much more easier (for us) and way more perfect in every ways that we could ever imagine! Thank you!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Manor in West Orange could not have been a better venue for our wedding! From start to finish, they were friendly, accommodating, organized and incredibly classy. The day of, everything ran smoothly, our Matre D' was phenomenal, the food amazing (we received SO MANY compliments) and the Imperial Room where our reception was was simply stunning and beautiful. As soon as my husband and I walked into it a year ago, we knew that was where we wanted to be. The day of the wedding it POURED rain from 3-5:00pm. They were so accommodating, when we decided last minute we still wanted to get married outside, they sent a team of people outside to dry off the chairs and get rid of the water on the aisle. Miraculously, the sky cleared, the ground dried and we had a beautiful ceremony outside. Jimmy, Preston, Raul and Katie answered any of our many many questions and phone calls with such kindness and professionalism. Any request was met with a "Yes, of course!"

The grounds and property of the manor are simply stunning, our photographs are amazing! They have been doing renovations that make the property even more beautiful (you gotta see the bathrooms!). They even invite you back for dinner on your first anniversary :) How amazing is that?!

Do not hesitate to visit and book this wonderful venue, they know how to make your special day relaxed, unique and wonderful, we do not have nothing but positive things to say about the Manor and their entire staff!!!

Nic.Dee
07/04/2014

The Manor was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We worked with Preston throughout the process, and it was easy and flawless. The day of George was our maitre d' and he helped us so much and kept everything in line. The ceremony was beautiful on the grounds, and I couldn't be happier. Cocktail hour was awesome, and guests loved that they could go outside and eat and that there was a bar setup outside (we had the Virginia Room and I wouldn't change that for anything!) The room was beautiful and set up as we requested, and the service was outstanding. Guests are still complimenting on the food, which unfortunately as the bride running around I couldn't enjoy fully, but I'm glad to hear that everyone loved it! Thank you Preston and George for all of your help in making our marriage and wedding perfect. I cant wait to return for our anniversary dinner. Love, Nicole & Joe.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Manor was the perfect place for our outdoor wedding ceremony. The garden was absolutely beautiful, we did not need to buy any flowers or decorations for the space! After our ceremony we took pictures outside, while our guests went to cocktail hour in the Imperial Room (Where we had our reception). The service was excellent throughout the entire evening. Our banquet manager, Roman, was constantly making sure everything was perfect. We loved working with him!

06/21/2014

Seriously, what can I say? This is historically one of the greatest party venues in New Jersey. It continues to be one of the greatest venues by constant updates and upgrades.

I don't think that anyone, anywhere in the state of New Jersey should choose their wedding venue without having visited The Manor in West Orange.