The Manor

Value
Flexibility
4.7
[Private]

Booking with The Manor has been an easy, enjoyable experience. Our wedding is just about a year a way and everytime we mention where the reception will be we hear nothing but the best comments about The Manor. We're so excited!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at several venues but nothing compared to The Manor in terms of packages, value, and beauty! We were married at the Manor on June 7th - we had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. The outdoor ceremony space is beyond gorgeous - there really is no comparison. Because it rained the entire week prior, Preston (our sales manager) also reserved a separate indoor room as plan b. Thankfully we didn't need it! All of their rooms are great but we went with the Virginia room which was perfect! The room opens up to a insulated huge patio (for lack of a better word) which is where the cocktail hour was held. All doors open up to the beautiful grounds, seconds from the ceremony location. So, for our guests, everything was located in one area - extremely convenient. And access to outside!
Planning with The Manor is very easy - this is their business and they easily lay everything out for you. We worked with Preston to set everything up and Marvin was day-of coordinator. He was awesome! Super friendly, extremely attentive... he made the entire day work perfectly. I was assigned a bridal assistant as well who was AMAZING! She set up our bridal suite with champagne and food, made sure we all had water as we took pictures outside, helped me with everything - including a complicated bustle. What a gem!
We continue to get compliments on the location - how beautiful the grounds were, to the amazing food -- our guests continue to rave about the cocktail hour, in which many filled up on delicious oysters, shrimp, carving tables, and much, much more. You cannot beat the cocktail hour at The Manor. Dinner was equally as good - the duck was divine. I can't wait to return to
The Manor for dinner or their seafood buffet - the food is truly delicious.
As for brides worrying about other weddings going on... we had one wedding before ours (I never saw them) and one after (only saw the bride once while taking pictures). Do not let that bother you!

Andrea
06/06/2015

OMG I have too many great things to say about this place! My wedding went so flawlessly, and everyone was raving about the food and service provided by the Manor. Our cake was AMAZING!!! We chose red velvet with cannoli cream filling and buttercream icing, everyone loved it!!! George (my maitre'd) was excellent, and so was my bridal attendant (never got her name)! You would never think that there were other events going on at the same time with this venue! We worked with Rolf for wedding planning, and he was very attentive and responsive to all the emails and requests I wrote/asked. I wish I could relive the day over and over again! Thank you so much to everyone at The Manor for making our wedding unforgettable!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at The Manor was absolutely perfect. Before committing, you might get a blase attitude on the tour, because they get so many weddings they don't really care if you don't go with them, but after you sign the contract, they are phenomenal. Preston was our go-to and he made it possible for us to plan the wedding from out-of-state by accommodating deadlines to when we would be back in town, answering questions by phone and email promptly, allowing us to send table charts electronically, and making sure that everything from cake to menu to indoor/outdoor set up was exactly to our liking. They also provided us with place cards, direction cards, and table numbers, which saved us a good deal of stress! If you can snag a day (like Sunday or off-season) where you're the only wedding, or 1 of 2, instead of 1 of 3, it's probably better.

We got about halfway through our ceremony outdoors - absolutely beautiful grounds! - before the thunderstorms hit, but it was a seamless transition to the indoor space that the Manor had already prepared. Marvin, our maitre'd and Willene, my attendant, were wonderful throughout, making sure we were eating, running my veil down to the bridal suite, directing the wedding party, and more.

Food was amazing. I wish I had been able to eat more of it, but as everyone says, you don't get to enjoy it as much as everyone else. Everybody RAVED about the food - cocktail hour oysters and all the stations we wanted just right, including substituting potstickers and shumai (Chinese bride!) . The cake came with the venue, can you believe it? And they let my maid of honor bake gluten-free cupcakes. They gave us sparkling cider instead of champagne by request and everything was handled beautifully. Unbelievable venue, can't recommend highly enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing. The staff are all very professional and attentive. The food is to die for.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I just had our wedding reception at the Manor back in April, and all I can say is that they did an amazing job. I would 100% have it here again if I had to choose again.
Preston was my wedding planner. He was quick to respond and very nice to work with. He made sure everything ran exactly how it was planned. The place looked great. The food was very tasty, and my guests were all very happy.
The cocktail hour was spectacular, everybody kept talking about it.
The staff was very friendly and my cake was delicious and beautiful. Thank you The Manor for providing a stress free, beautiful, perfect wedding reception! And thank you so much Preston for everything!

Recently Married

We loved having our wedding at The Manor! The gentleman who conducted everything for us, Rolf, was exceptionally pleasant! The food was incredible. The venue is an overall dream!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are Beyond happy with the service and attention provided by the staff at the Manor. Our manager and Matre 'd staff were outstanding. We highly recommend this beautiful venue for any occasion.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best place for the best price for its 100% satisfactory quality. Thank you =)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely Amazing! Had a great time!

Recently Married

The manor went above and beyond my expectations. our wedding was magical. The grounds were gorgeous. The people were very accommodating and helpful. Amazing experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We worked with Preston for our wedding and he was so helpful! He made everything so easy. The food was great and service was great. The gardens are absolutely beautiful and the inside room for ceremony is also great.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the first moment you step onto the property, you are transported. From the gardens to the dining area, this venue is the epitome of class and elegance. The outdoor ceremony area was beautiful and perfect for our big day. I assume that not many people have been there which is why there aren't reviews on it, which makes it a hidden gem. From the second I saw it, I knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding. The service was great, from the banquet managers to the bartender ( who I think has the capability to read minds as he always had a drink to give me, even before I could turn to walk to the bar). Fantastic food, fantastic service, fantastic venue.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rolf, Isabelle, Roman, and the whole team were amazing. The night was seamless, the food was AMAZING, and my guests were delighted. Cannot recommend their cocktail and dessert hour enough!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter had her wedding here! It was beautiful and the food was amazing! great place!,

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Manor helped us to ensure our big day was perfect! We couldn't have picked any other venue that's more perfect. Everyone had a fantastic time. All the details that Manor did was driving for perfection, from lighting our candles on all the tables to the friendliness and helpfulness of every single server, we were 200% pleased and impressed!!! The manor have us one of a kind experience and definitely made our big day so much more easier (for us) and way more perfect in every ways that we could ever imagine! Thank you!!!