the makeup studio by Danielle Wilson

Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle was fantastic. She did my makeup, my mother's makeup, and my three bridesmaids. She was friendly and efficient and everyone's makeup looked great (she even handled my difficult bridesmaid very well). The pictures from the wedding day look beautiful, and I owe a lot of it to Danielle.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle made my entire bridal party look absolutely beautiful! I had a morning wedding and she came to the hotel at 6am to do our make up. Danielle was very quick to respond to questions via email and text. I was very pleased with her service and I looked beautiful for my big day!!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle Wilson was perfect for my wedding. I found her a year before my wedding when I got a spray tan with her for my best friends wedding. I loved how sweet and professional she was and found out that she did wedding make up as well. I decided to book her and couldn't have been happier! Danielle has been voted best in Indy many times and I see why! My make up so so gorgeous! I have honestly never felt more beautiful in my life and part of that was because of the lovely job she did (other part was of course my dress and hair lol)
I would and will use Danielle again whenever I have the opportunity.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle and her associate did a great job on my makeup and the makeup of the bridesmaids and moms. I thought everyone looked great! She was also very friendly and easy to work with. I can't wait until I have another reason to have my makeup done by Danielle :) Thanks!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle and her team are hidden gems! The make-up she applied, via airbrush, for me and my girls lasted well over 12 hours. The lashes she applied were totally natural in that "I'm a bride!" look! Look, if you want the best, hire Danielle. She books far in advance but she is worth it. She made each of us a better version of ourselves. It was actually kind of shocking how good we each looked, because it was a natural kind of good. Bottom line, Danielle has the eye to assess each girl and to understand how to make her appear her best. Now I can look back at my wedding photos and, yes, the cost of a professional make-up artist (emphasis on 'artist') is well worth it.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
Catherine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dannielle was a pleasure to work with. She airbrushed our daughter's wedding makeup to perfection. She and her assistant applied makeup to 8 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. They made us feel beautiful for a beautiful outdoor evening wedding.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired to Danielle at The Makeup Studio for my wedding day makeup and spray tanning. She was excellent to work with and so talented! She did everything I asked and offered suggestions during the trial so that I looked exactly how I wanted to on my wedding day. She came to our hotel room in downtown Indianapolis, where we were getting ready, and she also did my mom and mother-in-law's makeup. We were all thrilled with the results and our makeup lasted well past our midnight champagne toast. Big thanks to Danielle for helping to give me a smooth wedding day!

• Wedding: 06/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had airbrush makeup done for my wedding. Danielle did a great job with both the trial and my wedding. She was professional and easy to work with. I loved my makeup and it looked great for the entire wedding!

Anonymous
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She did a great job. Danielle is friendly and very professional.

• Wedding: 11/11/2011
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle at the Makeup Studio was wonderful to work with. I had a lot of people wanting their makeup done, about 9, and Danielle was able to find someone to help her, and then had everyone looking their best. She was very willing to take what I was saying into consideration, even when I changed my look the day of the wedding. She was always quick to respond to my many questions and I never felt like a bother to her. She was very pleasant and professional, and I would definitely work with her again!

• Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Danielle!!! She did such a wonderful and beautiful job on my makeup!!! I swear she made my day!! I hate to brag but, I looked amazing...everyone said how beautiful and flawless my makeup was!!! It truly was amazing!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! YOU ARE THE SWEETEST!!!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle did a fantastic job! I couldn't have been happier :)

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have asked for more from my makeup artist for the big day! Danielle provided a trial run at her studio before hand which was BEAUTIFUL! She accommodated last minute requests and met us at 28 Star Studio to multitask by doing makeup/hair together. She was phenomenal!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Danielle is a sweet and personable make up artist. She made me feel and look look like a princess for the day! My make up lasted all day and well into the night. I loved it!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my bridal makeup! Danielle did a fantastic job of helping me achieve my vision of looking natural but flawless (or as flawless as humanly possible, anyway). She made me feel very comfortable and was very friendly and professional. Plus I loved the fact that she was able to come to me. It was a busy day and that helped out so much! Everyone complimented me on my makeup. Thanks Danielle! :)

• Wedding: 06/10/2011
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The makeup looked great on me and my mom, especially in pictures. Air brush foundation stayed on all day. Danielle was easy to work with, is very nice, and a quick responder on to emails/phone calls/etc. She was very flexible when it came to scheduling the trial. She gives you a kit with blotting papers and lip color. It was great to have her come to the hotel instead of having to travel to a studio.

• Wedding: 09/04/2010
317-612-4518
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards