The Madison Hotel

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I went to college at Fairleigh Dickinson, and knew then that the Conservatory was where I wanted to get married. So far everything has been great. Looking forward to continuing planning!

Private User
Recently Married

They were so professional and the venue was perfect!! We were able to do our pictures there before hand and it was perfect! Tim was our maitre d and was so helpful and amazing when working with us! Loved everything from the food to the staff to the venue!

Sasha
1 Review
11/14/2014

Beautiful venue, excellent staff and amazing food!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Madison Hotel made our special day magical! Everyone was so attentive and accommodating! Charles our maître d' was truly incredible!! He was constantly checking to make sure my husband and I were okay. He brought us food and drinks to enjoy during the cocktail hour before we greeted our guest so we could also savor some of the hor d'ourves. The Conservatory room was breathtaking!!! I wouldn't pick another location for our wedding reception. From the food, location, and service everything was absolute perfection! I would highly recommend the Madison Hotel for your wedding reception!

Lourdes,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am thrilled to hear that you were happy with Charles's services and you thought everything was perfect including the food, location and service! All the best to you and Kyle and I hope to see you again at the Madison very soon.

Best wishes,

Tim MacHale, Director of Catering

Briana
10/11/2014

My new husband and myself, along with our parents have so much gratitude for everything that The Madison Hotel did for us at our wedding. Up until the wedding, Tim was very helpful. I would have a laundry list of things that I wanted and, without saying anything again, it was done. Carolina was our maitre'd and I can not say enough about what she did so that there was zero stress for all of us involved. We always knew what was happening next and there were so many things that happened without me even knowing! She even made arrangements for everything from the changing room, as well as extra food, be put in our hotel room... even before we checked in! Besides their help for us, guests told us over and over again that it was the best wedding they had ever seen and that everyone at the hotel was incredibly nice. We had many out-of-town guests and, given the stereotypes of New Jersey, the hotel squashed all of those thoughts. The grounds, staff, food, location, and hotel itself lived up to our expectations- and then some. This was the perfect place to have a wedding with a beautiful backdrop (rain or shine) and great food, traveling guests, and a great time!!

Briana,
I am so glad to here that you, Nicholas and your parents were thrilled with our food, service and staff. I often here from guests that the wedding they attended at The Madison was, "the best party they had ever been too"! All the best in the future and I hope to see you again very soon!

Warm regards,

Tim MacHale
Director of Catering

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I must admit that I had dreamed about having my wedding at the Madison Hotel Conservatory before I met my husband. When I got engaged it was the first (and only) place I looked. When I brought my husband and our parents to check it out...everyone was in agreement. It was the perfect place for us to get married.

I can not say enough good things about working with our maitre d, Joe Zimmerman. His easy going personality made me feel so less stressed planning all the details. He accommodated me with every request...ranging from spending extra time helping my officiant feel comfortable (my bridesmaid who had never performed a ceremony before) to ordering a special beer for my dad. He always promptly responded to all of my many emails with all sorts of random questions and requests. Every step of the way Joe was on top of things and I never felt like I had to worry about anything.

The day of the wedding everything was flawless. The staff were all fabulous and I truly do not have one complaint. People always say that the day of the wedding expect that something will go wrong, but for me, everything was perfect! One month later I am still beaming with happiness thinking about much fun my wedding was.

After a year of wedding planning, Travis and I both think of Joe as and friend and we look forward to stopping into Rod's and the Madison for a visit in the future.

Our wedding was truly a magical night and I am so thankful to Joe Zimmerman and all the Madison staff that truly provide amazing service. We can not thank the Madison Hotel enough for giving us the most beautiful and perfect wedding day.

Love Kristi and Travis

michael
08/31/2014

Amazing Venue. Could not be happier with our service, food, and everything frankly. They made our wedding so special and easy, it was such a huge asset booking this venue. I highly reccomend The madison to any and all!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I decided in April that we wanted to get married this summer. With very little time and very discouraging options in terms of venue space, food, price up until that point, we decided to stop into the Madison, without an appointment and were blown away by the professionalism of Mr. Charles Dietz and the graceful grandeur of the Madison, especially the Conservatory. Enclosed in glass with flowering plants and grand chandeliers, it is equally stunning at day and night and fit perfectly with our garden theme. We were then excited to hear the vast menu options that would please our guests' varied palates, whether it was vegetarian, asian, etc. Astonishingly, the prices were cheaper than many of the other places we had seen and hated! Charles was very kind, organized and helpful, never giving us a "hard sell" and was there to answer any questions/concerns we had promptly and graciously. We were excited to have him as our maitre'd the day of our wedding, which he executed with his team flawlessly to the last detail, making sure that I was never in want of anything. All of our guests were impressed, which made me one very happy bride. Thank you to Charles and staff for the memories of a lifetime! :)

Lora
08/09/2014

The Madison Hotel is a gorgeous place to have a wedding. The staff is very attentive and the food is awesome!

Mary Jo
07/05/2014

My daughter just had her wedding reception at The Madison Hotel and it was truly exceptional. From the planning stages to the cocktail hour and reception, every single person at The Madison Hotel was helpful, professional and amazing. The food at the cocktail hour was absolutely to die for and the guests raved about the wedding dinner. The Conservatory looked like something out of a fairy tale - absolutely beautiful. The service was outstanding and we could not have been happier. We would recommend most highly The Madison Hotel as a wonderful wedding venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had always dreamed about having my wedding reception in the Conservatory at the Madison Hotel, and when my fiance and I got engaged that dream came true. We were able to work with everyone at the Madison regarding blocking hotel rooms, choosing food and appetizers, decor and setup, and overall planning of the wedding. Every single person that we interacted was truly exceptional in helping us plan and deliver a one of a kind wedding reception. They were so flexible, patient, kind, understanding, and professional as changes arose. The Conservatory was absolutely gorgeous for our wedding reception it was more than we could have ever dreamed of. One of our favorite parts about our wedding reception was the food. It was delicious and there was something for everyone. All of our wedding guests raved about how good the food was, and even some of our guests took home doggie bags. My personal favorite was the ice cream sundae bar. Since all of the staff at the Madison are so professional the service was outstanding. Every aspect of our reception went off without a hitch, and everyone felt that they were in such good hands. We would highly recommend the Madison Hotel for any event, and a big thank you to them for making our day so special!

Erin and Evan Chaney

Hi Erin and Evan,

Thank you for your kind words and for letting me know that you were completely satisfied with our food, service, flexibility and professionalism! I am so glad we made you feel special and I truly appreciate you recommending us for events. Best wishes for a happy and healthy life together and I hope to see you around The Madison again very soon.

Sincerely,

Tim MacHale
Director of Catering

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Madison Hotel was the perfect backdrop for our Fourth of July wedding. Jeff and I were so pleased with their professionalism and class. Charles, the Catering Manager, was our first contact and helped us to envision what our wedding day would look like at the Madison Hotel. Sara, The Catering Sales Manager, worked hand in hand with Charles and helped us with ironing out all the details for our big day, giving us ideas, etc. Tim, the Director of Catering, was our Maitre D for our wedding day, and never left our side. From the moment I entered the hotel the night before the big day, until the moment I left with my husband the day after the wedding, the entire staff was amazing. I will never forget my experience at the Madison Hotel. Jeff and I plan to return to spend our first anniversary.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

While looking for the perfect wedding venue I knew I wanted something outdoors but, everything was so pricey everywhere and I was worried about weather. Then one day while looking through a bridal magazine I saw The Madison Hotel conservatory!! It was perfect so gorgeous and unique! Bringing the outside inside! We knew right away this was our place. Joe helped us from beginning to end, great communication through phone and email, gave us great advice, helped through the rehearsal and reception knowing exactly what to do every step of the way, which really put my mind at ease! All of our guests complimented the food, service and beauty of this hotel. The cakes to choose from are all divine and the ice cream bar is delicious and was such a hit! What you get here at the Madison it really makes your money go a LONG way! Joe and the entire staff at the Madison executed every detail of my wedding perfectly! They made our day magical! We highly recommend using this venue!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Ashley
06/21/2014

My wedding took place last June. I am so thankful to the Madison Hotel staff for making my wedding so memorable. They made anything possible to make sure the day went amazing. The food was delicious, and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Lauren
05/31/2014

So happy we chose to have out wedding here. The venue, food and service were wonderful and everything was not only perfect, but more than I hoped for. Wouldn't change a thing. Sara was helpful the whole way and Joe made sure everything went smooth and that my husband and I had everything we needed. Hotel staff was on top of everything and so nice. Our guests loved it

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Roberta
1 Review
05/25/2014

The Madison Hotel was a wonderful place to have my daughter and son in law's wedding. The room is exquisite. The food is delicious and well prepared. The staff are courteous, flexible and accommodating. My son in law and his brother are vegetarians and vegans. The Madison hotel provided delicious and creative options for them. We worked closely with Charles Dietz planning the wedding. He was also the maitre d' at her wedding. He was conscienscious and attentive to our guests and our needs. Over all I would say that the Madison Hotel treated my guests with the type of hospitality I would give them in my home. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is planning a wedding or any other party.