The Little Touches

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Little Touches. Kristine made my wedding party and me look beautiful while still looking like ourselves. And hairstylist Brenda hit the mark with everyone's hair as well. (For my hair, I actually went to my own stylist who I've been with for years, but Brenda was willing to touch it up before I headed out for the ceremony). They were kind, prompt, and courteous. We all felt like we were in capable hands, and managed to fit everyone in even though we were pressed for time. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

AMAZING! Doesn't begin to describe how great Kristin and the gang from the little touches are, they did such an awesome job on everyone's hair and makeup. It was the bride, 4 bridesmaids and mother of the bride and everyone couldn't stop raving about how much they loved it. You guys rock!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kristine responded to an e-mail I had sent her even though her away message said she was on her honeymoon. That’s A++ for me. :) She did a great job on my trial. I was so excited. Kristine and her mother did the hair and make-up for me and my 3 bridesmaids. Now, these were a very picky bunch. One was very specific about what she wanted, another hates getting her hair or make-up done, and a third had just been in a wedding the week prior where she had the hair person re-do her hair twice and still wasn’t happy. And I am ecstatic to report that they were ALL happy about their hair and make-up. They looked absolutely beautiful and all of our hair and make-up withstood the 90+ degree weather, during outdoor pictures and ceremony. I would not hesitate to recommend The Little Touches to anyone. As an added bonus, their prices were better than anyone else I had researched. Plus, they travel to your location. Great people to work with!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Little Touches came to my hotel and did my wedding hair and makeup along with hair for 11 bridesmaids/moms/grandmas. Everyone was so happy with how they looked!! Kristine is great to work with and I felt like she and her Mom were part of my family. The Little Touches is very affordable, and I couldn't be happier with the way everyone looked that day.

Kristine was fabulous!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

AMAZING! No other word can describe the level of professionalism and service The Little Touches provided. I can't say enough about how beautiful myself and my bridemaids were after our hair and makeup were done. Absolutely awesome job! :) Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kristine was extremely professional...and did amazing work. My make-up felt natural and lasted an entire day...even throughout the tears. I really felt like she listened to what I wanted with both my hair and make-up...and everything turned out great!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

The Little Touches of NJ is one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding day. Kristine and her mom are FANTASTIC and even traveled to our destination the night before, to ensure that we would get an early start the morning of the wedding.

Kristine perfectly captured my vision and I’ve never felt more beautiful. Everyone from my grandmother to my flower girl looked amazing and most importantly, everyone’s hair and makeup made it through the reception, despite torrential rain and gusty winds.

I would definitely recommend Kristine and thank her from the bottom of my heart for her great work; our day wouldn't have been as wonderful without her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I don't usually write reviews, but since I found The Little Touches on this website, I wanted to let any other brides out there know that they are absolutely amazing. They were wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and did a fantastic job at both my trial and wedding! I gave Kristine a photo of the hairstyle I wanted and, despite the fact that I have the opposite hair type of the woman in the photo, she did it and it was beautiful! I have been a bridesmaid in many weddings where all of the girls are running around town all morning and getting their hair and make-up done in different salons. I wanted the morning of my wedding day to be more relaxed and I wanted all of us to be together. I am so lucky to have found The Little Touches. They came to my house and did my hair and make up, plus make-up for three bridesmaids and hair for seven bridesmaids, one flower girl, and one very happy grandma. And they did it all in three and half hours! I cannot recommend them enough!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

WOW! can I hire Kristine to come to my house every day??? When I did my trial with Kristine I was blown away... but somehow she stepped it up even more on my wedding day. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw... but yet I didn't have a ton of makeup on. Kristine and her mom were both really sweet and fun to have in the bridal suite... which reminds me... they come to you which is fabulous! their prices are some of the best I saw and for the work they do unbelievable. My hair and makeup lasted all day and night without any touch ups.... I'm hoping one of my BMs who is getting married next year uses them too!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Very nice and professional. I loved my hair and makeup and so did the rest of my bridal party!! I would defintely use them again:)

Profile Picture
Jennifer
10/22/2010

I absolutely loved Kristine and her mom! I have gotten a million compliments on my hair and makeup! She is professional, a great listener, and very creative! She knew exactly what I wanted, and was able to do two trials for me!

I did give 3 stars for responsiveness, but she does have another job and is currently planning her own wedding! She is fabulous, and my wedding would not have been as amazing if it weren't for her and her Mom's talents!

For wedding day, the Moms and I got the hair and makeup done. MOH and another BM only got hair :) Absolutely perfect! She also had the time to do eyelashes for some of the girls.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kristine and her mom/partner, Brenda, from The Little Touches did an amazing job with the hair for my wedding. I encountered some issues trying to find a hairstylist but Kristine came to the rescue. I already had booked a make up person coming to my house, and while she is a phenomenal make up artist that wasn't a problem for her. Since I had the make up artist coming to the house i didn't want to go to a salon for hair i also wanted them at the house, again no problem with Kristine she specializes in house calls with no additional fees and even came to my house for the trial. i would have had no issues paying up to $200 for my own hair but after seeing my bridesmaids buys dresses, throwing me a shower and a bachelorette party, and getting me gifts the last thing I wanted was to see them spend a ton of money on their hair. Kristine runs a great business where she charges a flat and reasonable fee for everyone including the bride to get their hair done the day of whether its down, up, straight or curly. And lastly, I was really self conscious of my hair when i booked Kristine I had some medical issues the year before and lost a lot of my hair. It was growing but was pretty awkward. I sent her pics of my hair and ideas i had for my style and she reassured me it wouldn't be a problem and worse comes to worse at the trial she could recommend so hair extensions to purchase. The Day of Kristine and Brenda arrived on time, did a fabulous job with all the girls hair, my hair looked perfect and they got us out the door on time! I couldn't have asked for nicer, harder working people to be in my home and working with me the day of the wedding. They are Awesome!! (and i found them here on Wedding Wire)

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding reciently at The Ballroom at the Ben in Philadelphia Pa. Let me tell you..I am a picky person when it comes to my hair and make-up and The little Touches is hands down the best you can get for your wedding hair and makeup!! They showed up on time early in the morning and worked at a great pace to get 4 girls and myself done on time with time to spare!! Everybody looked unbelievable!! The little touches goes above and behond! They were there to even help me get dressed as my girls were clueless about how my dress went on..lol!! Everybodies hair and make-up stayed put!! They have great personalities which is really important since they spent the whole morning of my wedding with us!! The price they charge is pennies compared to the amazing work they do!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Kristine and her mom came out to my wedding location and did a fabulous job on my mom, bridesmaids, and myself. They were very flexible when it came to timing, even when a bridesmaid decided at the VERY last minute (day of) to get her hair and makeup done. We all looked like AMAZING! The makeup and hair lasted all day and night. I truly recommend the Little Touches to anyone interested in professional hair and makeup.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I love The Little Touches! I couldn't believe how beautiful they made me and my bridesmaids look on my wedding day - and it all looked so natural! Kristine came to my house two times for hair and make-up trials and was able to create exactly was I was looking for each time. She even helped calm my nerves during my second trial when I started to get nervous a week before the wedding. On the wedding day, they arrived exactly on time at the church where all of us were getting ready. There were two of them doing 5 girls hair and 3 girls makeup and they did a great job getting everyone done quickly, and with perfection. Their prices were some of the best I found and the fact that they come to you on our wedding day makes everything so much easier!