The Little Touches

The Little Touches

All the little touches to make your special day! Please email us directly!

Haddonfield, NJ 08033 | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish there were more than 5 stars that I could give to Kristine at The Little Touches. I highly recommend their hair and make-up service ! Kristine made me look so natural and not too made up and did my hair perfectly! All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and make-up too. She came to us on the day of which was so nice and limited our stress level. Thank you Kristine so much for making me look beauitful on my wedding day!!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was thrilled with how I looked on my wedding day. Kristine and Brenda transformed my girls and I from cute ladies to sophisticated and beautiful women. We all looked incredible, photographed so well, all while looking as natural and effortless as you'd want to look on your big day. I'd highly recommend having them out to do you up on your wedding day. It was well worth the price, and couldn't have been easier. Thank you!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Little Touches provided wedding-day hair and makeup services for myself and 9 others, and from start to finish they were fantastic! We had a pretty large group, but Kristine and Brenda got everyone finished and looking beautiful on time! After my trial with Kristine, I knew we would all be in good hands, and I was so excited to work with her again on the big day! She and Brenda were on time, professional, and very patient with our group. Their prices are listed directly on the website and I found the rates very reasonable given the time they spend with you and the end result. I received so many compliments on my wedding day and felt amazing. I highly recommend The Little Touches!

• Wedding: 08/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristie and her team worked their magic on the day of my wedding like nobody's business. I felt so pretty, so polished all day long. The makeup and hair on me and my bridesmaids stayed all day long. Everyone kept telling me how amazing my makeup looked, and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 08/17/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristine at Little Touches did an amazing job on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my 5 bridesmaids makeup, 1 maid of honor, my aunt, and my moms make up. Everyone loved their makeup. She also did my trial on the day of my engagement photos so she did my make up for that too. If you are looking for someone to do air brush make up she was by far the best value i found. Her makeup is beautiful and not heavy at all. I wanted a natural look that enhanced my own beauty but still had me look like myself and she did just that. I'm African American and all i did was show her one photo and she knew exactly what i wanted. I was impressed at the trial and also on my wedding day. Kristine is very quick and very professional. Just be sure to book her in advance as she fills up very quickly. Initially it may take a while for her to respond to an email but one you have hired her her responses are much more prompt.

I would recommend Kristine at Little Touches to anyone looking to have their make up done for their wedding.

• Wedding: 08/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristine did an amazing job on me, my bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding! Our makeup was flawless and everyone looked stunning all night long. She and her mom travel to you, which is a huge plus and helps relieve stress on the big day. I was so thankful that she was available so close to my wedding. Would use her again in a heartbeat and will be recommending her to everyone I know!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristine was my favorite wedding vendor! She made me look SOOOO beautiful - I'm still getting compliments how amazing my hair was and guests are still asking how long did it take her to put that do together. I went for a trial (which I highly recommend to do) having one vision in mind and after that I realized that it didnt look the way I expected it would, so I went through magazines and celebrity pics online and finally sent Kristine just couple pictures of what I was envisioning for my hair. She did that and more - exactly the way I imagined it in my head! It was perfect. and the airbrush makeup stayed on me and my bridesmaids from the morning we got it till late at night - flawless! I didnt even need touch-ups and didnt get oily much, whereas I usually do. And Kristine is such a pleasant person on top of her mastership. Highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm so happy to have found Kristine for my special day! After one tragic in-salon trial with a different stylist, I knew from the start that Kristine was the girl for me! I provide her with a few images and we talked through what I was looking for and how I hoped to feel on my wedding day, and she just got me. It's that simple. Even during the trial we were chatting like old girlfriends, and the end result was just wonderful. I was so relieved to have crossed this important element off my to-do list. On the day of my wedding, Kristine and her assistant were prompt, personable and efficient -- all important elements to make the morning to smoothly. I was quite happy with the value of Kristine's services, and the convenience of not having to parade your entire wedding party and mothers to a salon is such a treat. I can't recommend Kristine highly enough. Not only does she do great work, but she really helps to make the experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Thanks Kristine!

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Kristine did hair and makeup for me and bridesmaid at my wedding venue. The location is hard to find so I assumed she would be a little late, I was wrong, she was there before me! She made the whole process so relaxing and fun, I couldn't have been more pleased with her! My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted!

• Wedding: 05/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The little touches did a wonderful job on my makeup and the girls makeup! I will definitely use them again for anything else I may need them for!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Profile Picture
Samantha
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could probably write about The Little Touches forever. I loaded Kristine with so many pictures and ideas and questions and concerns and tried to share with her my crazy vision of wanting to look clean and sophisticated and vintage without looking too stereotypically "pretty." I went to my first hair and makeup trial and I left a little defeated because all the ideas weren't working too well for me (i really have no idea about makeup and hair things). Kristine was amazing through the process. I felt so bad for asking for another trial but she insisted it wasn't a terrible thing and not to feel bad. So I collected my thoughts, came back with a new list of ideas - sophisticated, fierce, old hollywood, dark but wintery - and prayed that I would make it to my wedding looking good. How does anyone get ideas from this list? Kristine does. She did great on my second trial and even though I was so happy....I ended up changing my idea, yet again, because I liked something else. The DAY of my wedding, I showed her a new picture - front, back, side shots - and when I tell you she nailed it - SHE NAILED IT. I had a PERFECT, sophisticated, retro, rocker but still pretty hairstyle and makeup to match it. It captured my personality, complimented my dress and remained consistent with the vintage look I was going for with my entire wedding. Her mother, Brenda, is a class act and did an amazing job with all my girls and the mothers' hair styles - they ALL left super happy and looking gorgeous! Kristine and Brenda are a STELLAR team of professionals. Oh, and the night before my wedding there was snow and instead of risking a slow morning drive to Philly on saturday morning, THEY BOOKED A ROOM at the hotel where we were staying to ensure they would be there bright and early. This is beyond customer service. We all received so many compliments throughout the night and I couldn't stop talking about how amazing this team is. They are worth every penny!!!

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristine was great!! My hair and make up was exactly what I wanted. She comes to you which makes everything much easier. Would recommend to anyone for their wedding day!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Christine and her mom. They did a wonderful job with my girls, my mom, and myself. Plus they ate our cupcakes! The only thing negative I have to say is that I paid an additional $10 for a lip gloss for touch ups during the day, and I did not received it. But they did a wonderful job.

• Wedding: 06/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very lucky to find Kristine. She does flawless work and took the time to make sure I was comfortable and happy with how I looked. I do not wear a lot of makeup and wanted to be a more polished version of myself at my wedding. I was afraid that a makeup artist would over do it, and I'd look like Snooki. I was completely wrong. Kristine was amazing.

She and her mom did the hair and makeup for my three bridesmaids as well. Each of the girls had their own taste that A Little Touches accommodated beautifully.

In addition, Kristine is very professional, responsive, and has a great personality. I highly recommend The Little Touches for your wedding!!! Book early! She's popular!

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about The Little Touches that I'm sure hasn't been said already? I had first experienced their talent when they did the hair and makeup for a friend's wedding that I was in. I got in touch with them right away and I'm so glad I did. Me, my bridesmaids and my mom looked absolutely stunning thanks to Kristine and her mom. Throughout the day we got nothing but compliments on our hair and makeup, and even now, it's been two months since my wedding and I still hear how great we all looked. Moreover, not only did they do a fantastic job, but they were a joy to spend time with. They are both easygoing and sweet-just the kind of people you want to spend the most important day of your life with. I can't wait to see them again when my cousin uses them for her wedding next year!

• Wedding: 05/18/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The two ladies at The Little Touches were fantastic! There are only two of them and they managed to make myself, 6 bridesmaides, a flower girl, and my mother look beautiful for my wedding day. They were both professional and kind and patient. I couldn't have asked for a better stylist or makeup artist for my wedding! I would recommend The Little Touches to anyone looking for hair and/or makeup services for their wedding or other special event.

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
609-352-1434
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards