The Italian-American Banquet & Conference Center of Livonia

Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
AMAZING!! My wedding was so beautiful at IAB!! The staff was amazing as well. It is very hard to impress my family and no one had a single complaint. From the food to the bar to the hall itself, everything was beautiful. We had the full room and I wouldn't have changed that for anything. Also brides, a big bathroom is a must and they had a big bathroom and it was very clean! I would have any event here. Again I couldn't thank them enough!!
Wedding: 12/07/2013

Anonymous 2 Reviews
Awesome! This place is soooo beautiful and they did everything they could to make sure my dad was amazing. They worked with us and our budget, and the staff even helped us find better deals than we could on some of the decorations we wanted. The food was amazing, our guests couldn't stop raving about it. This place is PERFECT!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Food and staff was great!
Wedding: 04/28/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The Italian American Banquet Center exceded my expectations. The two ladies in the office are wonderful. They are there to help you with anything you need. I could call them at any time to ask any question I had. The service was amazing, food was excellent, and the hall is beautiful. We loved all of the windows. If you are looking for a wonderful place to have your special day...this is it!
Wedding: 07/26/2008
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
This is a beautiful hall, and their food is fantastic! Compared to every other venue I checked out, the IAC was exceptionally reasonable in their pricing, especially in regards to the bar. Unlike many reception venues, the IAC includes a 6-hour standard open bar in the prices of their meals, instead of tacking $6-20 a head onto the food bill (which adds up FAST). My cousin's reception venue charged $12 a head for everyone for the drinks, even for the kids who were clearly too young to even want to use the bar! I was very pleased with the service and the people I dealt with. I would definitely recommend this gorgeous venue to any bride!
Wedding: 02/02/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The venue is beautiful, food was great, service was excellent.
Wedding: 09/02/2007