The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

Flexibility
Lisa and Jeffrey
1 Review
02/21/2015

First, we will say: Best Decision Ever. We had pretty much settled on a wedding location when Jeff randomly recalled an old boss was a member of the Italian American Banquet Club, so I made a phone call. Although they were closing, Linda spoke with me and invited me to visit (she never cared working late for me). The moment I walked in, I knew it was where we would host our wedding! The bay windows and chandeliers are stunning, and Linda and Fabiola are the most sweet and genuine women who are willing to help and accommodate you leading up to the big day whenever you need anything. Day of the wedding, I felt like a princess and the entire staff was so helpful and checked in to ensure I was ok or didn't need anything. THE FOOD! No guest can keep from raving about how delicious the food was --- from the pasta, to the chicken, to the sausage and peppers. Many said this was the best wedding food they've ever had and want to know how we found the location. We say with sincerity that this location was a key ingredient to the best day in our lives and we whole heartedly recommend them. They make you feel like family. Photos and friends will speak the same words. Thank you to everyone who took part from the Club!!!

1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

the food was the best part followed by the friendly staff. The hall was awesome and we are still receiving complements on how smooth everything went together.

Recently Married

Fabiola and Linda were so great to work with and really helped us fit everything into our budget. It was a beautiful locations with good food.

06/21/2014

I could not have asked for a better place to hold our wedding reception! Linda and Fabiola were a joy to work with and they were very helpful throughout the whole planning process. Our money seemed to go farther here than it would have with other venues. There were so many great inclusions, like appetizers, a champagne toast, and bottles of wine at each table during dinner. We held our reception in the ballroom, which was very spacious for our 275 guests. The marble dance floor was huge and our guests made use of it all night. Everyone enjoyed the delicious family style meal and the deluxe open bar. No one went home hungry or thirsty! The IABC recently got a new linen company, Linens by Harte. They helped the IABC with our table cloths, chair covers, and decorating the head table. Everything seems to run seamlessly and looked beautiful! I hope to be a guest at this venue soon so that I can just relax and enjoy the food and drink next time!

1 person found this review helpful

AMAZING!! My wedding was so beautiful at IAB!! The staff was amazing as well. It is very hard to impress my family and no one had a single complaint. From the food to the bar to the hall itself, everything was beautiful. We had the full room and I wouldn't have changed that for anything. Also brides, a big bathroom is a must and they had a big bathroom and it was very clean! I would have any event here. Again I couldn't thank them enough!!

Sherri
10/12/2013

This is a beautiful venue - very clean and well-maintained. Also, the many large windows make it all the more lovely. The dance floor is large and the food is delicious. But most importantly, the staff is courteous, professional, friendly, and very attentive. All of our guests felt like VIP's! Thank you, IABC, for a perfect night!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Awesome! This place is soooo beautiful and they did everything they could to make sure my dad was amazing. They worked with us and our budget, and the staff even helped us find better deals than we could on some of the decorations we wanted. The food was amazing, our guests couldn't stop raving about it. This place is PERFECT!

Services Used: Catering

Food and staff was great!

Services Used: Catering

The venue was beautiful, the food was awesome. Made our day really special.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is beautiful, food was great, service was excellent.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Italian American Banquet Center exceded my expectations. The two ladies in the office are wonderful. They are there to help you with anything you need. I could call them at any time to ask any question I had. The service was amazing, food was excellent, and the hall is beautiful. We loved all of the windows. If you are looking for a wonderful place to have your special day...this is it!

Services Used: Catering

I just wanted to say GRAZIE for making our company holiday party the "best one yet". Each and every member of my family's business personally thanked me for the wonderful food, service, and atmosphere and I have to pass the credit along to you! I would like to thank you for making it a smooth planning process and taking all of the work out of my hands. It truly was a great party and we cannot wait to be back next year!

-Nino Ruggirello and AJR Home Sales

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Food is excellent and the location is convenient and beautiful.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful hall, and their food is fantastic! Compared to every other venue I checked out, the IAC was exceptionally reasonable in their pricing, especially in regards to the bar. Unlike many reception venues, the IAC includes a 6-hour standard open bar in the prices of their meals, instead of tacking $6-20 a head onto the food bill (which adds up FAST). My cousin's reception venue charged $12 a head for everyone for the drinks, even for the kids who were clearly too young to even want to use the bar! I was very pleased with the service and the people I dealt with. I would definitely recommend this gorgeous venue to any bride!

4.3

The staff was absolutely wonderful!!!! Linda and Cathy did everything they could to make my reception perfect and it was everything I hoped it would be! I could not have asked for more helpful and kind people to assist me when planning my wedding reception. I highly recommend this venue. The windows are from the floor to the ceiling and it is beautiful and bright. The food was delicious and everyone raved about the prime rib and chicken picatta.